Windows 10: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED WppRecorder.sys BsoD Help!!!

Discus and support SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED WppRecorder.sys BsoD Help!!! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was upgrading from Windows 7 Ultimate to Windows 10 Pro. When I booted up windows I found out that all of my drivers were very old so I tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DanielPhan5, Jan 23, 2021.

1. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED WppRecorder.sys BsoD Help!!!

I was upgrading from Windows 7 Ultimate to Windows 10 Pro. When I booted up windows I found out that all of my drivers were very old so I tried to update them, BSoD immdiently. Showing that BSoD, please anyone, tell me how I can fix this BSoD. I’ve tried, re-installing, reseting, recovery, restore, and many more. My only option left is cmd, if you know how to so,ve this problem using cmd, please tell me. If all else fails, I’ll give my laptop to a computer assistance who can solve this problem. I cannot even boot into safe mode without getting a BSoD. The driver problem is WppRecorder.sys and all of my system restore points are gone.

:)

DanielPhan5, Jan 23, 2021
  2. JAMIEJDJ Win User

system_thread_exception_not_handled (iacamera64.sys)

OK, so while I was recording on my Windows 10 device with the Camera app it said I was out of space then it came up with a BSOD ( third time this month) The error was system_thread_exception_not_handled (iacamera64.sys). Can anyone help me solve this and
    tell me more about this error? Thanks in advance.

JAMIEJDJ, Jan 23, 2021
  3. geoB Win User
    Occasional SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD

Got a SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD. Opened the MEMORY.DUMP with windbg to see that the faulted driver was a Broadcom wireless driver (bcmwlhigh6.sys) that is not listed in Device Manager. So I thought I'd stop by here for some advice. The requested zip file is attached.

At your convenience. Thanks.

4. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED WppRecorder.sys BsoD Help!!!

BSOD: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Hello Ethan,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED on your system. We will certainly help you.

Blue screens (BSOD) is mostly occur due to hardware and sometimes due to incompatible software. In a lot of cases it is a corrupted driver or a driver conflict. The most common causes of blue screens are overheating, faulty RAM, video card problem
    and BIOS.

The SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED bug check has a value of 0x0000007E. This bug check indicates that a system thread generated an exception that the error handler did not catch.

We suggest you to kindly follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Let us know the status of the issue and the result of troubleshooting. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jan 23, 2021
Thema:

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED WppRecorder.sys BsoD Help!!!

1. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED WppRecorder.sys BsoD Help!!! - Similar Threads - SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED WppRecorder sys

2. BSOD: system_thread_exception_not_handled What failed: RTKVHD64.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD: system_thread_exception_not_handled What failed: RTKVHD64.sys: Hi, I have just had a couple of my users which a BSOD with the error: system_thread_exception_not_handled What failed: RTKVHD64.sysI have the Memory.dmp file, can anyone open it and see what may have caused the issue?...
  3. BSOD: system_thread_exception_not_handled What failed: RTKVHD64.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD: system_thread_exception_not_handled What failed: RTKVHD64.sys: Hi, I have just had a couple of my users which a BSOD with the error: system_thread_exception_not_handled What failed: RTKVHD64.sysI have the Memory.dmp file, can anyone open it and see what may have caused the issue?...
  4. BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED caused by driver lvrs64.sys

BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED caused by driver lvrs64.sys: As the title says, I have been encountering two same BSODs that is caused by one driver lvrs64.sys that happens to be Logitech driver from the external webcam that I bought for my laptop, Logitech C270, since my built-in webcam is broken. Please tell me if there are any...
  5. BSOD: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED igdkmd64.sys

BSOD: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED igdkmd64.sys: Dear all, Received BSOD a few times now with the above mentioned error. Followed the tip of 3d party accessories but just runnnig laptop with nothing connected gives the BSOD as well. I got word that with DMP files you would be able to find a culprit? Anyone know how that...
  6. Acer Aspire BSOD - SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - Qcamain10x64.sys

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Acer Aspire BSOD - SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - Qcamain10x64.sys: Hi, I've been having an issue with my computer (Acer Aspire R5-471T) bluescreening randomly; sometimes I'm not even at the computer, with nothing running, and the wifi driver will still crash and result in a bluescreen with stopcode SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED with...
  7. System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled dxgmms2.sys

System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled dxgmms2.sys: This is a custom built computer, these errors happened starting around late november, after the november update if that helps. I am on the latest non-insider updates for windows 10, as well as video drivers. This seems to happen randomly, as note. Ranging from watching a...
  8. BSOD while using VLC - SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLE dxgmms2.sys

BSOD while using VLC - SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLE dxgmms2.sys: This was a BSOD that I had a a few months ago, before I installed the Creaters update. If anyone is familiar with the VLC media player program , I was using the clone feature to test CPU/GPU performance. I set the value to 100 then my computer ran into a BSOD. I tried to...
  9. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - dxgmms2.sys

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - dxgmms2.sys: Hi, I've encountered this BSOD while gaming since I upgraded my home computer to Windows 10 back in October 2015. I've been in contact with Nvidia's support but they pretty much blamed Microsoft and since they can't recreate the problem they're unable to help. There's a...
  10. system_thread_exception_not_handled: what failed: igdkmd64.sys

system_thread_exception_not_handled: what failed: igdkmd64.sys: Dell Optiplex790 USFF desktop with onboard Intel graphics, Win 10. In the last week a BSOD has randomly popped up about several times when I've been using FireFox. No game playing. In last case I was simply composing a post on a forum The system reboots and "fixes" itself,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lvrs64.sys windows 10 ノート