Windows 10: System_thread_exception_not_handled

Discus and support System_thread_exception_not_handled in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Computer shuts down with the following message: System_thread_exception_not_handled Whatfailed: lvuvc64.sys This happens frequently. When I am in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LesleyWallis, Oct 12, 2019.

1. System_thread_exception_not_handled

Computer shuts down with the following message:

System_thread_exception_not_handled

Whatfailed: lvuvc64.sys

This happens frequently. When I am in the middle of an assessment or watching a study download, the computer switches off and the above message comes up.

Please help

:)

LesleyWallis, Oct 12, 2019

2. BSOD: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Hello Ethan,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED on your system. We will certainly help you.

Blue screens (BSOD) is mostly occur due to hardware and sometimes due to incompatible software. In a lot of cases it is a corrupted driver or a driver conflict. The most common causes of blue screens are overheating, faulty RAM, video card problem
    and BIOS.

The SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED bug check has a value of 0x0000007E. This bug check indicates that a system thread generated an exception that the error handler did not catch.

We suggest you to kindly follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Let us know the status of the issue and the result of troubleshooting. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Oct 12, 2019
  3. Windows 10 BSOD: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

When I start my laptop. It's always restart and show BSOD : SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

(Cl.dll). Please give me your suggestion.

Athipphakone, Oct 12, 2019
  4. geoB Win User

Occasional SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD

Got a SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD. Opened the MEMORY.DUMP with windbg to see that the faulted driver was a Broadcom wireless driver (bcmwlhigh6.sys) that is not listed in Device Manager. So I thought I'd stop by here for some advice. The requested zip file is attached.

At your convenience. Thanks.

Thema:

1. System_thread_exception_not_handled - Similar Threads - System_thread_exception_not_handled

2. how to solve system_thread_exception_not_handled what failed:iastorac.sys windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to solve system_thread_exception_not_handled what failed:iastorac.sys windows 11: I don't know anything about laptops but it's a Lenovo bur I am getting these bsod too frequently please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-systemthreadexceptionnothandled-what/6634183d-657a-43df-943d-dc7d56ac52d1
  3. how to solve system_thread_exception_not_handled what failed:iastorac.sys windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to solve system_thread_exception_not_handled what failed:iastorac.sys windows 11: I don't know anything about laptops but it's a Lenovo bur I am getting these bsod too frequently please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-systemthreadexceptionnothandled-what/6634183d-657a-43df-943d-dc7d56ac52d1
  4. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 7e in ntkrnlmp.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 7e in ntkrnlmp.exe: Following is a folder of the dmp files from two separate blue screens tonight.I wish I knew where to start understanding these but I have no clue.https://1drv.ms/f/s!AgO-dtSRx2BRhKlcC3hctiYiCHDIsQ?e=EwDjCW...
  5. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 7e in ntkrnlmp.exe

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 7e in ntkrnlmp.exe: Following is a folder of the dmp files from two separate blue screens tonight.I wish I knew where to start understanding these but I have no clue.https://1drv.ms/f/s!AgO-dtSRx2BRhKlcC3hctiYiCHDIsQ?e=EwDjCW...
  6. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 7e in ntkrnlmp.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED dxgmms2.sys on Windows 11 23H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED dxgmms2.sys on Windows 11 23H2: Hi recently i get BSOD on my laptop and i don't what's the problem. Can you check my minidump files that i share below?Laptop Specs :Device name OMEN 15Processor AMD Ryzen 9 4900H with Radeon Graphics 3.30 GHz Installed RAM 32,0 GB 31,4 GB usable System type 64-bit operating...
  8. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED dxgmms2.sys on Windows 11 23H2

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED dxgmms2.sys on Windows 11 23H2: Hi recently i get BSOD on my laptop and i don't what's the problem. Can you check my minidump files that i share below?Laptop Specs :Device name OMEN 15Processor AMD Ryzen 9 4900H with Radeon Graphics 3.30 GHz Installed RAM 32,0 GB 31,4 GB usable System type 64-bit operating...
  9. Ошибка system_thread_exception_not_handled storport.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ошибка system_thread_exception_not_handled storport.sys: Ошибка, всё перепробывал что было в ютубе но не помогло потому что надо переходить в безопасный режим, а когда я его включаю всё равно высвечивается синий экран, комп новый, запустил только сегодня поиграл часа 2 и после перезагрузки вылазит эта ошибка никак не могу исправить...
  10. Ошибка system_thread_exception_not_handled storport.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ошибка system_thread_exception_not_handled storport.sys: Ошибка, всё перепробывал что было в ютубе но не помогло потому что надо переходить в безопасный режим, а когда я его включаю всё равно высвечивается синий экран, комп новый, запустил только сегодня поиграл часа 2 и после перезагрузки вылазит эта ошибка никак не могу исправить...