Windows 10: System_THread_Exception_Not_Handled

Discus and support System_THread_Exception_Not_Handled in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I'm runing Win7 Ultimate and whenever I try to install win10 it starts loading the circle below the logo and then after few seconds it says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dafuq, Jun 4, 2015.

1. dafuq Win User

System_THread_Exception_Not_Handled

Hello, I'm runing Win7 Ultimate and whenever I try to install win10 it starts loading the circle below the logo and then after few seconds it says "System_Thread_Exception_not_handled and it restarts by itself, I wanna do clean installation, but it just won't let me and i cant find many information about this one on the internet.. Help is appreciated :/
    btw my laptop has 2 cpu's 1,66 ghz each, 2 gb ram, hd gprahics 3400

:)

dafuq, Jun 4, 2015
  2. Dshoe10 Win User

WHY IM I GETTING THE BLUE SCREEN!! PLZ HELP!

how do you fix SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Dshoe10, Jun 4, 2015
  3. error says SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (rtsuvc.sys). I need help with this

error says SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (rtsuvc.sys). I need help with this

John RichardEdens, Jun 4, 2015
  4. Boozad Win User

Boozad, Jun 4, 2015
  5. dafuq Win User
    Yes, but there isnt any bump file, because im runing windows 7 atm... I am basically trying to install it from a USB device

dafuq, Jun 4, 2015
  6. Boozad Win User
    You're trying to perform a clean install or upgrade install while booted into W7?

Boozad, Jun 4, 2015
  7. dafuq Win User
    Clean install. From a USB ( Sorry for the late reply)

dafuq, Jun 4, 2015
  8. Boozad Win User

Strange, a 0x10000007E is usually down to a device driver. What media are you trying to install from? And are you installing over W7 or alongside it?

Boozad, Jun 4, 2015
  9. dafuq Win User
    I dont think that was the error, I thin kit was ssmth like 0x00006xx? By media you mean the device i'm using? USB flash drive, using the .iso file from the official website. And what do you mean by installing over W7 or alongside it?

dafuq, Jun 4, 2015
  10. Boozad Win User
    If you could get the exact code it may be useful. Try creating the USB installer again, it's possible it is corrupt.

I meant are you wiping your drive and having 10 as your only OS or are you trying to create a dual boot?

Boozad, Jun 4, 2015
  11. dafuq Win User
    I am trying to make ti as a primary OS, I tried 2 different USB drives, same thing with both. I will tell you the exact code in a moment.

dafuq, Jun 4, 2015
  12. Boozad Win User
    It's possible that your system doesn't meet the requirements for W10. Have you received the W10 upgrade notification on your W7 system yet?

Boozad, Jun 4, 2015
  13. dafuq Win User

theres a pic of it: Imgur
    Yes, I have it in my system tray.

dafuq, Jun 4, 2015
  14. Boozad Win User
    You'll need to upload images dirctly to this site please.

Also can you follow the BSOD posting instructions while booted into 7 and upload the resulting .zip file in your next post please.

Boozad, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. System_THread_Exception_Not_Handled - Similar Threads - System_THread_Exception_Not_Handled

2. bsod system_thread_exception_not_handled - won't stop crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bsod system_thread_exception_not_handled - won't stop crashing: I have recently fully wiped and reinstalled my entire PC but still having a BSOD error consistently. To the point that it now happens multiple times a day. Today while playing a game Destiny 2 I have gotten it to crash on each instance which has never happened before. I...
  3. bsod system_thread_exception_not_handled - won't stop crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bsod system_thread_exception_not_handled - won't stop crashing: I have recently fully wiped and reinstalled my entire PC but still having a BSOD error consistently. To the point that it now happens multiple times a day. Today while playing a game Destiny 2 I have gotten it to crash on each instance which has never happened before. I...
  4. BSOD "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" every time I boot up my pc for the past 2 days....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" every time I boot up my pc for the past 2 days....: Hi all, This error has been happening for the past 1-2 day every time I start up my pc at first. After it runs into error, it auto restarts and resolves by itself, but when I start it up the next time, it does the same thing again auto restart then resolves by itself, just...
  5. BSOD "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" every time I boot up my pc for the past 2 days....

BSOD "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" every time I boot up my pc for the past 2 days....: Hi all, This error has been happening for the past 1-2 day every time I start up my pc at first. After it runs into error, it auto restarts and resolves by itself, but when I start it up the next time, it does the same thing again auto restart then resolves by itself, just...
  6. Keeps running into "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" error every time I boot up my pc...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keeps running into "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" error every time I boot up my pc...: Hi all, This error has been happening for the past 1-2 day every time I start up my pc at first. After it runs into error, it auto restarts and resolves by itself, but when I start it up the next time, it does the same thing again auto restart then resolves by itself, just...
  7. Keeps running into "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" error every time I boot up my pc...

Keeps running into "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" error every time I boot up my pc...: Hi all, This error has been happening for the past 1-2 day every time I start up my pc at first. After it runs into error, it auto restarts and resolves by itself, but when I start it up the next time, it does the same thing again auto restart then resolves by itself, just...
  8. System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled 0x1000007e BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled 0x1000007e BSOD: Hello, I have been having problems with applications crashing and occasional BSOD errors. After running driver verifier and looking at the minidump files via WinDbg and BlueScreenView the bad driver seems to be HIDCLASS.SYS and ntoskrnl.exe. I tried uninstalling USB software...
  9. System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled 0x1000007e BSOD

System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled 0x1000007e BSOD: Hello, I have been having problems with applications crashing and occasional BSOD errors. After running driver verifier and looking at the minidump files via WinDbg and BlueScreenView the bad driver seems to be HIDCLASS.SYS and ntoskrnl.exe. I tried uninstalling USB software...
  10. System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled 0x1000007e BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware

Users found this page by searching for:

1. update to windows 10 1903 crashes thread exception not handled