Windows 10: System_THread_Exception_Not_Handled

Discus and support System_THread_Exception_Not_Handled in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I'm runing Win7 Ultimate and whenever I try to install win10 it starts loading the circle below the logo and then after few seconds it says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dafuq, Jun 4, 2015.

1. dafuq Win User

System_THread_Exception_Not_Handled

Hello, I'm runing Win7 Ultimate and whenever I try to install win10 it starts loading the circle below the logo and then after few seconds it says "System_Thread_Exception_not_handled and it restarts by itself, I wanna do clean installation, but it just won't let me and i cant find many information about this one on the internet.. Help is appreciated :/
    btw my laptop has 2 cpu's 1,66 ghz each, 2 gb ram, hd gprahics 3400

:)

dafuq, Jun 4, 2015
  2. Dshoe10 Win User

WHY IM I GETTING THE BLUE SCREEN!! PLZ HELP!

how do you fix SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Dshoe10, Jun 4, 2015
  3. error says SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (rtsuvc.sys). I need help with this

error says SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (rtsuvc.sys). I need help with this

John RichardEdens, Jun 4, 2015
  4. Boozad Win User

Boozad, Jun 4, 2015
  5. dafuq Win User
    Yes, but there isnt any bump file, because im runing windows 7 atm... I am basically trying to install it from a USB device

dafuq, Jun 4, 2015
  6. Boozad Win User
    You're trying to perform a clean install or upgrade install while booted into W7?

Boozad, Jun 4, 2015
  7. dafuq Win User
    Clean install. From a USB ( Sorry for the late reply)

dafuq, Jun 4, 2015
  8. Boozad Win User

Strange, a 0x10000007E is usually down to a device driver. What media are you trying to install from? And are you installing over W7 or alongside it?

Boozad, Jun 4, 2015
  9. dafuq Win User
    I dont think that was the error, I thin kit was ssmth like 0x00006xx? By media you mean the device i'm using? USB flash drive, using the .iso file from the official website. And what do you mean by installing over W7 or alongside it?

dafuq, Jun 4, 2015
  10. Boozad Win User
    If you could get the exact code it may be useful. Try creating the USB installer again, it's possible it is corrupt.

I meant are you wiping your drive and having 10 as your only OS or are you trying to create a dual boot?

Boozad, Jun 4, 2015
  11. dafuq Win User
    I am trying to make ti as a primary OS, I tried 2 different USB drives, same thing with both. I will tell you the exact code in a moment.

dafuq, Jun 4, 2015
  12. Boozad Win User
    It's possible that your system doesn't meet the requirements for W10. Have you received the W10 upgrade notification on your W7 system yet?

Boozad, Jun 4, 2015
  13. dafuq Win User

theres a pic of it: Imgur
    Yes, I have it in my system tray.

dafuq, Jun 4, 2015
  14. Boozad Win User
    You'll need to upload images dirctly to this site please.

Also can you follow the BSOD posting instructions while booted into 7 and upload the resulting .zip file in your next post please.

Boozad, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. System_THread_Exception_Not_Handled - Similar Threads - System_THread_Exception_Not_Handled

2. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED ffffffff`c0000005

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED ffffffff`c0000005: Windows Version: 10 Home 1903 When Driver Verifier is enabled, for some reason it is not dumping the BSODs.. BlueScreenView doesn't find them either. Here's a normal BSOD copy-pasted from BlueScreenView: 101319-5484-01.dmp 10/13/2019 9:08:35 AM...
  3. System_thread_exception_not_handled

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    System_thread_exception_not_handled: Computer shuts down with the following message: System_thread_exception_not_handled Whatfailed: lvuvc64.sys This happens frequently. When I am in the middle of an assessment or watching a study download, the computer switches off and the above message comes up. Please...
  4. Windows 10 BSOD system_thread_exception_not_handled fltmgr.sys

Windows 10 BSOD system_thread_exception_not_handled fltmgr.sys: I had the device checked by a repair center, they said they found no errors, no hard drive errors, no SSD errors, no graphics card or ram errors. So what it causing this bsod? Very annoying that I put a lot of money into a windows laptop just for this to happen as soon as...
  5. Windows 10 1903 random BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Windows 10 1903 random BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED: Hello, for about 2 months now I started receiving BSODs with different error messages. They appear mostly once per day but that varies. Sometimes after booting another BSOD comes up, but the PC boots after after that. Most common one is SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED....
  6. My PC just keeps randomly crashing with a BSOD (system thread exception not handled)

My PC just keeps randomly crashing with a BSOD (system thread exception not handled): So i don't know what causes this, it seemingly just happens randomly, be it when gaming or just browsing the web. I checked the event viewer and i think i narrowed it down to Event ID: 41 Kernel-Power. Any help would be appreciated. Event Data: Provider [ Name]...
  7. System Thread Exception Not Handled error only when streaming video

System Thread Exception Not Handled error only when streaming video: I am using a Linksys WUSB6100M to access the internet via a Comcast Xfinity router, and have ensured it has the latest driver is its status is "running correctly." In the last day or two, I am repeatedly getting a BSOD a few seconds into streaming video. Other internet access...
  8. Windows BSOD, SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M, 0x1000007E

Windows BSOD, SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M, 0x1000007E: Hi, my dell E7440 laptop got blue screen with below message, please refer to minidump and dmp file link which uploaded to onedrive. Anyone can help for this error? Do I need to run chkdsk? I had done update driver using dell command update before this blue screen happen,...
  9. Blue Screen Error: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED (bthhfenum.sys)

Blue Screen Error: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED (bthhfenum.sys): Hi, I've never had any issues with regards to Bluetooth connectivity on my laptop. However last night, when I tried to connect my Bluetooth speaker with my laptop, it crashed and bluescreened. The stop code was: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED What failed:...
  10. BSOD loop system thread exception not handled

BSOD loop system thread exception not handled: Good day! i just installed windows 10 home using a bootable flash drive, on my old HP Compaq nx6320 and the installation went just fine but when it was booting for the first time a BSOD appeared with the " Systen thread exception not handled" error, I can't seem to know the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. update to windows 10 1903 crashes thread exception not handled