Windows 10: System_thread_exception_not_handled

Discus and support System_thread_exception_not_handled in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My PC wont connect to wifi, so I tried resetting network settings, and wiping my pc from safe mode and recovery mode, everytime I get a blue screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JacobKeating, Jan 31, 2021.

1. System_thread_exception_not_handled

My PC wont connect to wifi, so I tried resetting network settings, and wiping my pc from safe mode and recovery mode, everytime I get a blue screen that says System_thread_exception_not_handled rtwlanu.sys, I’ve tried rolling back drivers and windows update but my system says I haven’t installed anything in nearly two weeks. I ran a system scan from my command prompt which told me there were no intregiry issues, as well as a system scan from my malware protectant which also said nothing was compromised.

:)

JacobKeating, Jan 31, 2021
  2. Alex878914, Jan 31, 2021
  3. BSOD: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Hello Ethan,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with BSOD SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED on your system. We will certainly help you.

Blue screens (BSOD) is mostly occur due to hardware and sometimes due to incompatible software. In a lot of cases it is a corrupted driver or a driver conflict. The most common causes of blue screens are overheating, faulty RAM, video card problem
    and BIOS.

The SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED bug check has a value of 0x0000007E. This bug check indicates that a system thread generated an exception that the error handler did not catch.

We suggest you to kindly follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Let us know the status of the issue and the result of troubleshooting. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jan 31, 2021
  4. System_thread_exception_not_handled

System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled (rtsuvc.sys) Windows 10

Hi Arnold,

There are a few reasons why you are getting the stop error System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled (rtsuvc.sys)
    after installing the upgrade. To best address your concern, we need you to answer the following questions:

• Which Windows 10 build are you using? Click here for instruction on how to find your Windows 10 build.
    • For clarification, have you already tried performing the troubleshooting steps provided in this
      link? If not, we recommend following the steps to resolve the
      blue screen error you're experiencing.

Looking forward for your response.

Kristine Arp, Jan 31, 2021
Thema:

System_thread_exception_not_handled

1. System_thread_exception_not_handled - Similar Threads - System_thread_exception_not_handled

2. bsod system_thread_exception_not_handled - won't stop crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bsod system_thread_exception_not_handled - won't stop crashing: I have recently fully wiped and reinstalled my entire PC but still having a BSOD error consistently. To the point that it now happens multiple times a day. Today while playing a game Destiny 2 I have gotten it to crash on each instance which has never happened before. I...
  3. bsod system_thread_exception_not_handled - won't stop crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bsod system_thread_exception_not_handled - won't stop crashing: I have recently fully wiped and reinstalled my entire PC but still having a BSOD error consistently. To the point that it now happens multiple times a day. Today while playing a game Destiny 2 I have gotten it to crash on each instance which has never happened before. I...
  4. BSOD "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" every time I boot up my pc for the past 2 days....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" every time I boot up my pc for the past 2 days....: Hi all, This error has been happening for the past 1-2 day every time I start up my pc at first. After it runs into error, it auto restarts and resolves by itself, but when I start it up the next time, it does the same thing again auto restart then resolves by itself, just...
  5. BSOD "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" every time I boot up my pc for the past 2 days....

BSOD "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" every time I boot up my pc for the past 2 days....: Hi all, This error has been happening for the past 1-2 day every time I start up my pc at first. After it runs into error, it auto restarts and resolves by itself, but when I start it up the next time, it does the same thing again auto restart then resolves by itself, just...
  6. Keeps running into "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" error every time I boot up my pc...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keeps running into "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" error every time I boot up my pc...: Hi all, This error has been happening for the past 1-2 day every time I start up my pc at first. After it runs into error, it auto restarts and resolves by itself, but when I start it up the next time, it does the same thing again auto restart then resolves by itself, just...
  7. Keeps running into "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" error every time I boot up my pc...

Keeps running into "SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED" error every time I boot up my pc...: Hi all, This error has been happening for the past 1-2 day every time I start up my pc at first. After it runs into error, it auto restarts and resolves by itself, but when I start it up the next time, it does the same thing again auto restart then resolves by itself, just...
  8. System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled 0x1000007e BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled 0x1000007e BSOD: Hello, I have been having problems with applications crashing and occasional BSOD errors. After running driver verifier and looking at the minidump files via WinDbg and BlueScreenView the bad driver seems to be HIDCLASS.SYS and ntoskrnl.exe. I tried uninstalling USB software...
  9. System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled 0x1000007e BSOD

System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled 0x1000007e BSOD: Hello, I have been having problems with applications crashing and occasional BSOD errors. After running driver verifier and looking at the minidump files via WinDbg and BlueScreenView the bad driver seems to be HIDCLASS.SYS and ntoskrnl.exe. I tried uninstalling USB software...
  10. System_Thread_Exception_Not_Handled 0x1000007e BSOD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware