Windows 10: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M

Discus and support SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, i have a problem with windows 10, and is that when i run sfc/scannow command, after 40% i get SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M, when i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by YeanPabon, Sep 25, 2018.

1. YeanPabon Win User

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M

Hello, i have a problem with windows 10, and is that when i run sfc/scannow command, after 40% i get SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M, when i check what generate the problem it says something like this:

Crash dump directories:
    C:\WINDOWS
    C:\WINDOWS\Minidump

On Tue 25/09/2018 8:31:09 p. m. your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\092518-9578-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x1D81F6)
    Bugcheck code: 0x1000007E (0xFFFFFFFFC0000005, 0xFFFFF80005A7C1F6, 0xFFFFFD8247975418, 0xFFFFFD8247974C60)
    Error: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M
    file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
    product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: NT Kernel & System
    Bug check description: This indicates that a system thread generated an exception which the error handler did not catch.
    This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

And after this i checked and updated the drivers and got this error:

On Tue 25/09/2018 8:31:09 p. m. your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlmp.exe (nt!memset+0x4AD5)
    Bugcheck code: 0x7E (0xFFFFFFFFC0000005, 0xFFFFF80005A7C1F6, 0xFFFFFD8247975418, 0xFFFFFD8247974C60)
    Error: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
    Bug check description: This bug check indicates that a system thread generated an exception that the error handler did not catch.
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

i would be glad if someone knows what´s happening.Thanks

:)

YeanPabon, Sep 25, 2018
  2. epso-sage Win User

BSOD Error: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M

I have been having several BSOD recently and have reinstalled windows a few times but have been getting the Error:

I have a crash report of:

On Mon 8/7/2017 4:31:47 PM your computer crashed

crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\080717-7781-01.dmp

This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0xCB5D8)

Bugcheck code: 0x1000007E (0xFFFFFFFFC0000005, 0xFFFFF800A9B5B5D8, 0xFFFFBC8125F8AA28, 0xFFFFBC8125F8A270)

file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe

Bug check description: This indicates that a system thread generated an exception which the error handler did not catch.

This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.

On Mon 8/7/2017 4:31:47 PM your computer crashed

crash dump file: C:\Windows\memory.dmp

This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlmp.exe (nt!KeBugCheckEx+0x0)

Bugcheck code: 0x7E (0xFFFFFFFFC0000005, 0xFFFFF800A9B5B5D8, 0xFFFFBC8125F8AA28, 0xFFFFBC8125F8A270)

Error: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

Bug check description: This bug check indicates that a system thread generated an exception that the error handler did not catch.

On Mon 8/7/2017 1:23:30 PM your computer crashed

crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\080717-7906-01.dmp

Bugcheck code: 0x1000007E (0xFFFFFFFFC0000005, 0xFFFFF8018394B5D8, 0xFFFFA500C6488A28, 0xFFFFA500C6488270)

On Thu 8/3/2017 3:33:48 PM your computer crashed

crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\080317-9781-01.dmp

Bugcheck code: 0x1000007E (0xFFFFFFFFC0000005, 0xFFFFF8012635B5D8, 0xFFFFCB0149BF5A28, 0xFFFFCB0149BF5270)

Can anyone help me figure this out?

Thank you

epso-sage, Sep 25, 2018
  3. Ibanez Win User
    BSOD Ntoskernel, SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M (1000007e)

Hello
    My first post

AMD CPU FX8350
    Sabertooth 990FX R2.0
    Corsair LP1600Mhz
    R9 290x

This error SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M (1000007e)

I dont know what it can be, even after reading from windbg, so i need a little help from you.

Here is the Windbg full analyze

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsAbBkMFzh4ehagF90xXglVFO9Gl3g

Thanks in advance.

Ibanez, Sep 25, 2018
  4. noyou1 Win User

Starting last week i have been getting bluescreen when i run world of warcraft. I have reset windows, updated my drivers, checked for viruses and made sure all the parts are not corrupted. Here is the crash report:

noyou1, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

1. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M - Similar Threads - SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M

2. Blue Screen SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M AV_ndis!ndisCheckNetworkInterfaceDataMismatch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M AV_ndis!ndisCheckNetworkInterfaceDataMismatch: Hello, since yesterday my PC has bluescreened multiple times. Seems to be the same error with ndis.sys. I don't remember doing any major updates to any drivers recently, so what could be the cause. I did run the sfc /scannow and it did find a corrupted file, it had something...
  3. Blue Screen SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M AV_ndis!ndisCheckNetworkInterfaceDataMismatch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M AV_ndis!ndisCheckNetworkInterfaceDataMismatch: Hello, since yesterday my PC has bluescreened multiple times. Seems to be the same error with ndis.sys. I don't remember doing any major updates to any drivers recently, so what could be the cause. I did run the sfc /scannow and it did find a corrupted file, it had something...
  4. Blue Screen SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M AV_ndis!ndisCheckNetworkInterfaceDataMismatch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M BSOD: Here is my dump file. I could not pinpoint any cause of failure. Help is appreciated.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XJUth_utSVbbfaSUb1XMf60ZEVjPM-f3/view?usp=sharing...
  6. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M BSOD

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M BSOD: Here is my dump file. I could not pinpoint any cause of failure. Help is appreciated.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XJUth_utSVbbfaSUb1XMf60ZEVjPM-f3/view?usp=sharing...
  7. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M: I'm on Windows 11 and I've been encountering two specific Blue Screen of Death BSOD errors:IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALSYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_MThese errors have been causing significant disruptions, and I've attached the mini dump files to this post for your analysis....
  8. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M

BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M: I'm on Windows 11 and I've been encountering two specific Blue Screen of Death BSOD errors:IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALSYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_MThese errors have been causing significant disruptions, and I've attached the mini dump files to this post for your analysis....
  9. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M 1000007e

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M 1000007e: I have BSOD error which is SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. I have attached the Minidump file. please let me know the fix this error and what causing this error....
  10. SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M 1000007e

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M 1000007e: I have BSOD error which is SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. I have attached the Minidump file. please let me know the fix this error and what causing this error....