Windows 10: SystemApps\InputApp_cw5n1h2txyewy\WindowsInternal.ComposableShell.Experiences.TextInput.Inpu...

Discus and support SystemApps\InputApp_cw5n1h2txyewy\WindowsInternal.ComposableShell.Experiences.TextInput.Inpu... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, Don.t know what this error message. Please help. Thanks, Joe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jdelaney77, Jul 5, 2019.

1. SystemApps\InputApp_cw5n1h2txyewy\WindowsInternal.ComposableShell.Experiences.TextInput.Inpu...

Hi,

Don.t know what this error message. Please help.

Thanks,

Joe

:)

jdelaney77, Jul 5, 2019
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Shared Experiences

Hi,

Shared Experiences allow you to start a task on one device and finish it on another, or easily set up a remote control or other companion apps on a smartphone. If you don’t want to use the feature, we suggest that you disable it. Kindly follow these steps
    below:

• Click
      Start.
    • Select
      Settings.
    • Click
      System.
    • Select the Shared experiences link on the left-hand side. Here you will see a switch that lets you toggle the Share across devices feature to the On or Off position.
    • Enable it then restart your computer.
    • Go again to Shared Experiences in Settings app, and disable it completely.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jul 5, 2019
  3. 'Mike P Win User
    shared experiences

Thanks,

quick search....

You can quickly enable, disable, and change the Shared experiences settings on Windows 10 using the following steps:

• Open Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • Click on Shared experiences.
    • Turn on or off the Share across devices toggle switch to enable or disable the feature.

SystemApps\InputApp_cw5n1h2txyewy\WindowsInternal.ComposableShell.Experiences.TextInput.Inpu... 23aebb6e-f501-49c1-b427-4b0980d506b3?upload=true.jpg

'Mike P, Jul 5, 2019
  4. SystemApps\InputApp_cw5n1h2txyewy\WindowsInternal.ComposableShell.Experiences.TextInput.Inpu...

Unable to un-install GeForce Experience

I currently have a Windows 10 laptop with a NVIDIA GeForce 970M gpu installed.

I am trying to uninstall the GeForce experience but cannot. I followed the directions in a similar post that stated to do the following:

As you are unable to un-install GeForce Experience software, I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below.

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adaptors.
    • Right click on NVidia display card drivers and select Un-install.
    • Note: After selecting un-install you will get the message dialog box – Confirm Device un-install. Make sure you put a check mark that says Delete the driver software for this device
    • Click OK.
    • Restart the computer, computer will load generic display drivers.
    • Now go to Programs and features and check if GeForce Experience is listed under installed programs. If GeForce Experience is still listed, select it and click on Un-install and check
    I am still unable to uninstall the program and am currently trying to reinstall an updated driver.

What else can I do to remove the "experience" program?

Thank you

Daniel Toste, Jul 5, 2019
Thema:

SystemApps\InputApp_cw5n1h2txyewy\WindowsInternal.ComposableShell.Experiences.TextInput.Inpu...

1. SystemApps\InputApp_cw5n1h2txyewy\WindowsInternal.ComposableShell.Experiences.TextInput.Inpu... - Similar Threads - SystemAppsInputApp_cw5n1h2txyewyWindowsInternal ComposableShell Experiences

2. Store experience host ...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Store experience host ...: Hey guys I was cleaning some store apps and accidentally deleted store experience host Is this needed? 135338
  3. geforce experience

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    geforce experience: when I open up GeForce it tells me to reset it idk how to reset it. i reset my pc, unplugged it, uninstalled geforce and reinstalled im new to pc some advice would be help full...
  4. Work Experience

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Work Experience: how can i get my stepson work experience at Microsoft Reading, what people do i need to contact? As i can find a email or phone number. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/work-experience/97ae176f-1e79-41d8-9acf-ee4de046a31f
  5. GeForce Experience Not Working

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    GeForce Experience Not Working: I've had my PC for only a short while, and occasionally I have alerts from Nvidia saying that there are new drivers available, but when I click on it to install them it comes up with a message saying "Something went wrong, try restarting Ge Force Experience", does anyone know...
  6. Shared Experience

in Windows 10 Customization
    Shared Experience: What does it mean in Shared Experience "everyone nearby" vs "my devices only"? I keep getting notices from Microsoft to update my Settings even though the "My devices only" button is selected....
  7. Shared Experience

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Shared Experience: Others seem to have similar problems to this but without many solutions. Every time I log on to my PC I get a message saying that there is a problem with my 'Shared Experience'. Clicking takes me to the relevant control which says that all is fine, but it isn't. My Samsung...
  8. Windows Experience Index

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Experience Index: I am using a 950 Pro M.2 v Nand SSD as my primary hard drive why is my base score for this drive only 8.45 I thought this was the fastest SSD john 110950
  9. Experience on cheap tablet

in Windows 10 Support
    Experience on cheap tablet: I just got a cheap cheap 8 inch tablet that was sold off for 50 EUR (about 55$) (with a small bluetooth keyboard included and a 1 year subscription to Office 365 that can be use in one computer only, but not necessarily the tablet). Of course the specs are low: 1Gb of RAM,...
  10. The Windows 10 Experience

in Windows 10 News
    The Windows 10 Experience: aKxkTWa9Hd8 Windows 10 Launch | Windows Blog Windows 10 Pro and Windows 10 Enterprise for your business 9150

Users found this page by searching for:

1. inputapp_cw