Windows 10: systemimage cannot restore

Discus and support systemimage cannot restore in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; cannot open the computer because it need to repair the system image... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Felix Labola, Apr 2, 2023.

1. systemimage cannot restore

cannot open the computer because it need to repair the system image

:)

Felix Labola, Apr 2, 2023
Thema:

systemimage cannot restore

1. systemimage cannot restore - Similar Threads - systemimage cannot restore

2. Cannot restore AppXManifest.xml

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot restore AppXManifest.xml: I messed up pretty hard. Basically it all started with the Xbox Gamepass app refusing to delete a game I uninstalled. It hid 100+ gigabytes worth of space in locked folders. I got rid of it the first time by using a program called emco Unlock IT. This unlocked the folder and...
  3. systemimage cannot restore

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    systemimage cannot restore: cannot open the computer because it need to repair the system image https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/systemimage-cannot-restore/e919a2ee-578e-45f0-8543-5f36b5d7ac39
  4. systemimage cannot restore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    systemimage cannot restore: cannot open the computer because it need to repair the system image https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/systemimage-cannot-restore/e919a2ee-578e-45f0-8543-5f36b5d7ac39
  5. Cannot Restore Windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot Restore Windows: Basically, I cannot do anything to Windows 10. It's totally locked down chicken-and-egg style. Can't Refresh, Restore or Reset Windows, can't create Installation Media, booting from Safe Mode ignores commands and boots normally. Can't Update or even revert to a previous build...
  6. Cannot Restore Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Restore Windows: Basically, I cannot do anything to Windows 10. It's totally locked down chicken-and-egg style. Can't Refresh, Restore or Reset Windows, can't create Installation Media, booting from Safe Mode ignores commands and boots normally. Can't Update or even revert to a previous build...
  7. Cannot Restore OneDrive

Cannot Restore OneDrive: I got an email from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** titled: "ACTION REQUIRED: Signs of ransomware detected." It contained a button labeled: Go to OneDrive.com. When I click it, it briefly goes to my OneDrive but them routes me to:...
  8. Cannot Restore OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot Restore OneDrive: I got an email from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** titled: "ACTION REQUIRED: Signs of ransomware detected." It contained a button labeled: Go to OneDrive.com. When I click it, it briefly goes to my OneDrive but them routes me to:...
  9. SystemImage Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SystemImage Drive: So I create a SystemImage on a USB drive which was randomly assigned as "F:". Now when I plug it in later for an update it sometimes is randomly assigned as "G:" for example. This drives Win10 crazy and it complains it cannot find my SystemImage backup. Really? So...
  10. Cannot Restore OneDrive

Cannot Restore OneDrive: I removed some files from the Recycle Bin in my OneDrive, and I want to get them back. When i go in to my settings, and hit Restore my OneDrive, it asks me to select a restore date; once I click that, the whole page goes white, and I am unable to do anything. I have tried...