Windows 10: systeminfo ERROR: Server execution failed

Discus and support systeminfo ERROR: Server execution failed in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; This is the error: PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> systeminfo ERROR: Server execution failed PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> The question is why? No results... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JohnGwot, Sep 30, 2020.

1. JohnGwot Win User

systeminfo ERROR: Server execution failed

This is the error:

PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> systeminfo
    ERROR: Server execution failed
    PS C:\WINDOWS\system32>

The question is why?

No results searching with Bing and Google - though there were a few pages for Explorer and Media Player errors. There is a page from "Experts Exchange" but they require one to create an account on their site to few it...

PS The Windows Topics choices needs more choices.

:)

JohnGwot, Sep 30, 2020
  2. oily_17 Win User

Server Execution Failed

Have you tried adding Administrator to Local Users & Group.This has fixed some people's problem with "Server Execution Failed",but I think they were also getting a warning in event viewer - the error 7023 "The Network List Service service
    terminated with the following error: Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested service."

Fix taken from here -
    http://www.chicagotech.net/netforums/viewtopic.php?t=1001

oily_17, Sep 30, 2020
  3. Kapil Arya MVP, Sep 30, 2020
  4. Yumpin Win User

Server Execution Failed Error.......

I'm trying to update my Build 1607 on a 32 Bit HP 8100 Elite Convertible Computer.......

Neither the current 'Cumulative Update to Build 1607' nor the 'Creature Feature Update to Build 1703' will work...... numerous issues encountered.....

I downloaded a large file for KB4041691 from the Microsoft Website; and tried to install it.......

The process terminates with the error 'Server Execution Failed.....'

I'm assuming its not referring to someone trying to take out the Server at my favorite restaurant......

So what is the issue here with the 'Server' not being able to execute???????

I've tried various fixes; tried running this downloaded file several times; same ending result.......

Hopefully the Server will ultimately survive this execution attempt........

Yumpin, Sep 30, 2020
Thema:

1. systeminfo ERROR: Server execution failed - Similar Threads - systeminfo ERROR Server

2. Fix Server execution failed error in WSL

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Server execution failed error in WSL: [ATTACH]You may encounter the Server execution failed error in WSL on one or more instances on your Windows 11 or Windows 10 system; including when you try to run a Linux distro, when you try to run a bash command in that environment, or when you try to update/install WSL or...
  3. Server Execution Failed Windows 10, Windows Media Player.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Server Execution Failed Windows 10, Windows Media Player.: Hello! So recently I have been facing a problem where I couldn't play songs on my Laptop using Windows Media Player... It shows a prompt "Server Execution Failed" with a error symbol. I don't know how this has happened. But, I'd like a solution to fix it. Any way to fix it??...
  4. Server Execution Failed Windows 10, Windows Media Player.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Server Execution Failed Windows 10, Windows Media Player.: Hello! So recently I have been facing a problem where I couldn't play songs on my Laptop using Windows Media Player... It shows a prompt "Server Execution Failed" with a error symbol. I don't know how this has happened. But, I'd like a solution to fix it. Any way to fix it??...
  5. Server Execution Failed Windows 10, Windows Media Player.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. WSL Server execution failed

WSL Server execution failed: Hello, I've been using Ubuntu with WSL2 for a while now, but it has stopped functioning well the last weeks. The error I get when running Ubuntu for instance is:WslRegisterDistribution failed with error: 0x80080005 Error: 0x80080005 Server execution failed.Sure, disabling wsl...
  7. Explorer.exe Server execution failed. Error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Explorer.exe Server execution failed. Error: Hi, I've been facing this issue which I try and open "This PC" or rather any folder. I can't open any folder. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/explorerexe-server-execution-failed-error/e43effe0-cff5-4377-b293-ed027a4753cc
  8. Windows Media Player Error – Server Execution Failed

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Media Player Error – Server Execution Failed: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]It may so happen that when trying to play music files using the Windows Media Player, you receive Server execution failed popup. Post this; you will not be able to play media files for some time. Some users reported that [...] This post Windows Media Player...
  9. Open WMP with "Server Execution Failed"

Open WMP with "Server Execution Failed": I got with "Server Execution Failed" when opening WMP in Windows 10. Searching on the web, I have tried many hints but failed all the time. What is the true cure of this problem ? Is it due to codecs problem or anything related to internet ? *** Email address is removed for...
  10. windows media player server execution failed

windows media player server execution failed: windows media player server execution failed. Is there a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/windows-media-player-server-execution-failed/8440f89a-57f0-461d-88c9-6e63e74d8c58