Windows 10: SystemPropertiesComputerName.exe command and changing network back

Discus and support SystemPropertiesComputerName.exe command and changing network back in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi guys, I have laptop from my company and had to change my network identity to access my wifi at home. I used the command... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by guernesto, Sep 14, 2020.

1. guernesto Win User

SystemPropertiesComputerName.exe command and changing network back

Hi guys,

I have laptop from my company and had to change my network identity to access my wifi at home.

I used the command SystemPropertiesComputerName.exe and then changed "entreprise network" to "private user" in the "network identity toggle.
    Note that exact names of toggles may ge different as I am translating from a french version.

When I subsequently reboot my pc, I ended up on a windows login page with only "Administrator" as user name option (not my former user name) and no access to this admin session (I don't have admin password).

I am in big trouble as I use this computer for work and I cannot use it anymore (cannot log in)...
    Moreover I am working abroad and unable to get back home for my company to fix the problem (and I doubt they will give me the admin password).

Is there a way to come back to my previous network identity and open windows with my former account ?

Please help, I am desperate that I have lost all my work...

:)

guernesto, Sep 14, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Change Wireless Network Connection Priority Order in Windows 10

Hello Denis, SystemPropertiesComputerName.exe command and changing network back :)

The command in step 2 of Option Two should show your wireless networks listed in priority order. Top of the list is higher.

Brink, Sep 14, 2020
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile SystemPropertiesComputerName.exe command and changing network back :)

4. Kem Mon Win User

Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

1. SystemPropertiesComputerName.exe command and changing network back - Similar Threads - SystemPropertiesComputerName exe command

2. using wusa,exe command

in Windows 10 Gaming
    using wusa,exe command: I am trying to uninstall an update, so I used the command line stand-along-installer like this 'wusa /uninstall /KB5003791'the only output I got was if I issued wusa /? what did I miss here? does wusa have to run as adminstrator?...
  3. using wusa,exe command

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    using wusa,exe command: I am trying to uninstall an update, so I used the command line stand-along-installer like this 'wusa /uninstall /KB5003791'the only output I got was if I issued wusa /? what did I miss here? does wusa have to run as adminstrator?...
  4. using wusa,exe command

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. exe files will not run unless .exe extension is included in command

exe files will not run unless .exe extension is included in command: cannot run an exe file in CMD administrator I posted about it a long time ago, but I've never been able to run anything without an .exe. . . . *Huh [img] Power Shell works just fine with out an .exe, though. . . ? . 172679
  6. SystemPropertiesComputerName.exe command and changing network back

in Windows 10 Support
    SystemPropertiesComputerName.exe command and changing network back: Hi guys, I have laptop from my company and had to change my network identity to access my wifi at home. I used the command SystemPropertiesComputerName.exe and then changed "entreprise network" to "private user" in the "network identity toggle. Note that exact names of...
  7. running .exe command

in Windows 10 Customization
    running .exe command: I am using mingw compiler. while i am running a CC++ program works fine program it compiles successfully but when i ran it i am facing a problem.I am getting that access is denied.I tried reinstalling but nothing has changed.I am facing this problem when i am connected to...
  8. Powershell command for installing exe and msi

in Windows 10 Support
    Powershell command for installing exe and msi: Can someone help me with powershell commands for installing some exe and msi files from a pendrive? I have apps like Cisco Jabber (MSI), Cisco AnyConnect (exe), Dell Command Update (MSI), and Webex Teams(MSI) I need to add to my powershell script to automatically install the...
  9. back command on desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    back command on desktop: how can I put a back command on desktop right click menu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/back-command-on-desktop/6825308d-a538-4d12-b818-1463544a22e1
  10. Change icon for .exe

Change icon for .exe: I am using Windows 10 Home 64 and want to change the .exe icon for a program I have. If I go to properties there is no way to do this so how is this done in Windows 10 without creating a shortcut or another program? I used to be able to do this before Windows 10. Also there...