Windows 10: SystemRestorePointCreationFrequency=0 is what automatic frequency?

Discus and support SystemRestorePointCreationFrequency=0 is what automatic frequency? in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; I am trying to make automated restore points happen more often. I followed the tutorial to create the SystemRestorePointCreationFrequency DWORD in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by pong3d, Oct 27, 2018.

1. pong3d Win User

SystemRestorePointCreationFrequency=0 is what automatic frequency?

I am trying to make automated restore points happen more often. I followed the tutorial to create the SystemRestorePointCreationFrequency DWORD in the registry.

I can use a frequency of 1440 to make a restore point every day, but if the frequency is 0, how often are restore points automatically created, if at all?

:)

pong3d, Oct 27, 2018

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Oct 27, 2018
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile SystemRestorePointCreationFrequency=0 is what automatic frequency? :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Oct 27, 2018
  4. SystemRestorePointCreationFrequency=0 is what automatic frequency?

Who do I believe- CPU frequency monitoring software?

The obvious question, how did you overclock?

Different programs utilize different readings. Some utilize the minimum reported constant frequency. Some report the frequency dynamically, as speed stepping alters the frequency dynamically. Some report the maximum frequency measured.

As there are different values monitored, all are "correct." As far as which one to trust, Intel's program was designed to show the information most beneficial. As such, if you want to know maximum frequency it isn't a bad place to start. If you want accurate dynamic frequency readings I suggest Speedfan.

lilhasselhoffer, Oct 27, 2018
Thema:

SystemRestorePointCreationFrequency=0 is what automatic frequency?

1. SystemRestorePointCreationFrequency=0 is what automatic frequency? - Similar Threads - SystemRestorePointCreationFrequency=0 automatic frequency

2. Maximum Processor Frequency in Power Options stays at "0"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Maximum Processor Frequency in Power Options stays at "0": My laptop is a Lenovo X1 Carbon G10. I am trying to stop the fans from coming on frequently and cool the laptop down altogether. I have already:Set system cooling to PassiveSet maximum processor state to 50%Enabled Maximum processor frequency - here I am running into a...
  3. Maximum Processor Frequency in Power Options stays at "0"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Maximum Processor Frequency in Power Options stays at "0": My laptop is a Lenovo X1 Carbon G10. I am trying to stop the fans from coming on frequently and cool the laptop down altogether. I have already:Set system cooling to PassiveSet maximum processor state to 50%Enabled Maximum processor frequency - here I am running into a...
  4. audio automatically goes to 0.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audio automatically goes to 0.: hi i am kunal. iam having issue with my audio. it automatically goes to 0. when i increase it when again it goes to 0.i updated bios and audio drivers from support site. but it didn't work. my laptop is asus vivobook 15 x512fa i3 10th gen windows11. please help. i am scared...
  5. audio automatically goes to 0.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    audio automatically goes to 0.: hi i am kunal. iam having issue with my audio. it automatically goes to 0. when i increase it when again it goes to 0.i updated bios and audio drivers from support site. but it didn't work. my laptop is asus vivobook 15 x512fa i3 10th gen windows11. please help. i am scared...
  6. laptop automatic frequency reduction,is there any method?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    laptop automatic frequency reduction,is there any method?: Mr. Wang, Assuming you are talking about the CPU, what CPU are you using? Core2 duo L9300? PassMark - Intel Core2 Duo L9300 @ 1.60GHz - Price performance comparison Have you changed the CPU speed in BIOS? Have you run CPU-Z | Softwares | CPUID? 179186
  7. laptop automatic frequency reduction,is there any method?

in Windows 10 Support
    laptop automatic frequency reduction,is there any method?: Mr. Wang, Assuming you are talking about the CPU, what CPU are you using? Core2 duo L9300? PassMark - Intel Core2 Duo L9300 @ 1.60GHz - Price performance comparison Have you changed the CPU speed in BIOS? Have you run CPU-Z | Softwares | CPUID? 179186
  8. What’s wrong with it?! (Text at 0:30 translates into “Preparing Automatic Repair”)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What’s wrong with it?! (Text at 0:30 translates into “Preparing Automatic Repair”): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Adam-Nemec [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fo2z5a/whats_wrong_with_it_text_at_030_translates_into/
  9. How to set Automatic Updates detection frequency?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to set Automatic Updates detection frequency?: Hello This is my main operating system: [img] I am trying to set the frequency detection of Windows update. So, I go to this menu in the Group Policy Editor: [img] As you can see though, that other setting must be enabled. So, I navigate to its menu and...
  10. What is the correct Maximum Processor Frequency Setting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What is the correct Maximum Processor Frequency Setting: I was looking at the power settings and saw the Maximum and Minimum Processor Frequency Settings were both at 0 MHz which is the default setting when Windows 10 was installed. The computer is running fine and fast but I wonder what the best setting would be? Thanks. 86343

Users found this page by searching for:

1. systemrestorepointcreationfrequency

2. find the SystemRestorePointCreation Frequency DWORD value to 0 in Registry Editor