Windows 10: Systems

Discus and support Systems in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; LogonUI.exe The instruction at 0x00007ffee39c66780114 referenced memory at 0x0000000000000000. The memory could not be read. Click on OK to terminate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rahul Rathaur, May 2, 2020.

1. Systems

LogonUI.exe
    The instruction at 0x00007ffee39c66780114 referenced memory at 0x0000000000000000. The memory could not be read.
    Click on OK to terminate the program.

:)

Rahul Rathaur, May 2, 2020
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, May 2, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, May 2, 2020
  4. Systems

$4000 Gaming System

Ok, a buddy of mine has *Rockout :rockout: $4000 *Rockout :rockout: to blow on a balls-to-the-wall gaming system.
    Minimums: Conroe, dual-graphics cards, physics accelorator, 320GB storage, 4GB RAM, liquid cooling.
    Please list your component suggestions here (list links only if you want to):

error_f0rce, May 2, 2020
Thema:

Systems

1. Systems - Similar Threads - Systems

2. Drive: C not set as system default

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drive: C not set as system default: It is normal if volume 2 label C not supposed to be as System? instead my drive Data H is marked as system however when i try like copy or delete any contains file it need permission administrator, is there anyway to turn my drive C default as system?...
  3. Drive: C not set as system default

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Drive: C not set as system default: It is normal if volume 2 label C not supposed to be as System? instead my drive Data H is marked as system however when i try like copy or delete any contains file it need permission administrator, is there anyway to turn my drive C default as system?...
  4. Windows 11 System Restore is broken!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 System Restore is broken!: I tried to restore sytem to the earlier point in time using W11 System Restore, as the latest updates form Microsoft cause my intel I9 12gen cpu on My MSI GE76 to lock its self to the slowest possible Speed Step. And... System Restore leave all Ms Store apps unregistered,...
  5. Windows 11 System Restore is broken!

Windows 11 System Restore is broken!: I tried to restore sytem to the earlier point in time using W11 System Restore, as the latest updates form Microsoft cause my intel I9 12gen cpu on My MSI GE76 to lock its self to the slowest possible Speed Step. And... System Restore leave all Ms Store apps unregistered,...
  6. My HDD is not showing up in the explorer or in disk manager, but the system detects it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My HDD is not showing up in the explorer or in disk manager, but the system detects it: So basically I added a WD 1TB HDD and I see the system detects it because in the device manager it shows up, and also in HWINFO64.But if I open up the file explorer or the disk manager it doesn't show up and I don't know what to do.Can someone help me out?Thank you so much :...
  7. My HDD is not showing up in the explorer or in disk manager, but the system detects it

My HDD is not showing up in the explorer or in disk manager, but the system detects it: So basically I added a WD 1TB HDD and I see the system detects it because in the device manager it shows up, and also in HWINFO64.But if I open up the file explorer or the disk manager it doesn't show up and I don't know what to do.Can someone help me out?Thank you so much :...
  8. I had a corrupted system file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had a corrupted system file: Hi there, i recently ran Command Prompt and used the command: sfc/scannowit came up with a detection of corrupted files, but I want to know what they were.The log file is below for you to look atCBS.log...
  9. I had a corrupted system file

I had a corrupted system file: Hi there, i recently ran Command Prompt and used the command: sfc/scannowit came up with a detection of corrupted files, but I want to know what they were.The log file is below for you to look atCBS.log...
  10. How can I keep my USB systems awake when I put my computer to sleep?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I keep my USB systems awake when I put my computer to sleep?: I have only recently converted to W11 Pro from W10 Pro. I have a wireless keyboard and mouse linked via a receiver plugged into a USB port on my monitor. While I was using W10 I could put the system to sleep and later wake it merely by moving the mouse or hitting a key on the...