Windows 10: systemsettings.exe

Discus and support systemsettings.exe in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; In my firewall logs I am seeing the following being blocked: C:\windows\immersivecontrolpanel\systemsettings.exe It seems to happen every time I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by xy677, Mar 3, 2018.

1. xy677 Win User

systemsettings.exe

In my firewall logs I am seeing the following being blocked:

C:\windows\immersivecontrolpanel\systemsettings.exe

It seems to happen every time I launch the new settings "control panel".

Why does this happen? Why does settings need to connect to the internet?

Currently I have it blocked in the Windows Firewall but I was wondering why it does this.

:)

xy677, Mar 3, 2018

2. systemsettings.exe

They can see the amount of data moving. I am not saying they can see WHAT that data is.

But if you have a privacy concern there is always TOR.

5c66d81a-1cc8-4430-ba2e-a43be2595fdb, Mar 3, 2018
  3. systemsettings.exe

"Every software application on your PC uses an executable file - your web browser, word processor, spreadsheet program, etc. - making it one of the most useful kinds of files in the Windows operating
    system. Without executable files like SystemSettings.exe, you wouldn't be able to use any programs on your PC."

5c66d81a-1cc8-4430-ba2e-a43be2595fdb, Mar 3, 2018
Thema:

systemsettings.exe

1. systemsettings.exe - Similar Threads - systemsettings exe

2. I cant run exe files and my virus threat protection says it needs to be restarted but it wont

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant run exe files and my virus threat protection says it needs to be restarted but it wont: I cant open this exe file even though I can run other exe files.And my threat protection says that it needs to be restarted but I cant, it just keeps loading.A friend told me this had to do something with a registry error or something like that but they aren't sure either....
  3. I cant run exe files and my virus threat protection says it needs to be restarted but it wont

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant run exe files and my virus threat protection says it needs to be restarted but it wont: I cant open this exe file even though I can run other exe files.And my threat protection says that it needs to be restarted but I cant, it just keeps loading.A friend told me this had to do something with a registry error or something like that but they aren't sure either....
  4. "The system cannot find the drive specified." uninst.000.exe missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "The system cannot find the drive specified." uninst.000.exe missing: I can see a dark souls 3 program taking space in my programs list but when i try to uninstall it the uninstaller is missing. When i try to find file path its in a drive that is not in my pc. how do i fix this and remove the program? i had to abruptly end the installation...
  5. "The system cannot find the drive specified." uninst.000.exe missing

"The system cannot find the drive specified." uninst.000.exe missing: I can see a dark souls 3 program taking space in my programs list but when i try to uninstall it the uninstaller is missing. When i try to find file path its in a drive that is not in my pc. how do i fix this and remove the program? i had to abruptly end the installation...
  6. How to reset your .exe file types or defaults?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to reset your .exe file types or defaults?: So, another day I was working on my laptop, and I wanted to open an extension file in Google Chrome and I accidentallyforgot to uncheck the "Always open with " box and well it happened, all of my .exe files now wanted to open in google chrome. Now whenever I try to open a...
  7. New issue w/ SystemSettings pkg Windows 10 1909 18363.535

New issue w/ SystemSettings pkg Windows 10 1909 18363.535: Hello everyone, This place seems to be the most appropriate section to post about an up-and-coming issue apparent in the November update of Windows 10 version 1909 Build 18363.535 (and possible other versions/builds). The Edition of Windows doesn't seem to matter. I thought...
  8. Systemsetting crash build 17134.345

in Windows 10 Customization
    Systemsetting crash build 17134.345: Hello, trying to open setting menu , I get the blue settings screen and then it closes. Here the register content (italian language): Nome dell'applicazione che ha generato l'errore: SystemSettings.exe, versione: 10.0.17134.112, timestamp: 0x2a3c4e62 Nome del modulo che ha...
  9. error after Windows 10 update - SystemSettings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    error after Windows 10 update - SystemSettings: The program SystemSettings.exe version 10.0.17134.112 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Security and Maintenance control panel. Process ID: b6c Start Time:...
  10. SystemSettings ran automaticly after 5min idle.

SystemSettings ran automaticly after 5min idle.: Hi, How to switch off aotorun SystemSettings.exe process? After about 5min when OS idle this exe file starts with ApplicationFrameHost.exe. I was looking for in Task Scheduler, and win10 registry (especially Run keys), but I can't find anything. Below scr contains the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. SystemSettings.exe firewallxe

2. systemsettings.exe firewall windows

3. windows 10 systemsettings.exe firewall

4. systemsettings.exe internet,
  5. systemsettings.exe virus