Windows 10: SystemSettingsAdminFlows.exe - Application Error 0xc0000102

Discus and support SystemSettingsAdminFlows.exe - Application Error 0xc0000102 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently, my computer has been acting odd. A lot of start menu icons aren't loading, and I cannot use the start menu to reboot or turn off my PC. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by subsonicspeeds, Aug 30, 2021.

1. SystemSettingsAdminFlows.exe - Application Error 0xc0000102

Recently, my computer has been acting odd. A lot of start menu icons aren't loading, and I cannot use the start menu to reboot or turn off my PC. The button simply does not work. After a bit of looking around, me and a few friends assumed it was a corruption issue? So I was looking to just reinstall Windows, but I can't even do that. I am given this error if I attempt to click the Get started button under Reset this PC. I've updated my windows within the past 2 weeks, but these issues were something happening before even that. I'm at a loss right now, and am unsure of what to do.

:)

subsonicspeeds, Aug 30, 2021
  2. Ramon Imp Win User

0xc0000102 Error WppRecorder.sys

Hi Timmy,

To better assist you with your concern, we would like to know the following:

• Did you make any changes to your computer prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps you have done on your end?

Kindly see the troubleshooting steps provided by Jesebel on this link.

We look forward to your response.

Ramon Imp, Aug 30, 2021
  3. application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000102

"application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000102" this error shows up whenever I try to open an application.

I need to use my applications very urgently.Please help me fix it !

AsifIqbal_, Aug 30, 2021
  4. SystemSettingsAdminFlows.exe - Application Error 0xc0000102

regsvr32.exe - application error

Hello,

I would like to inform that Regsvr32.exe Application Error
    Codes are caused by misconfigured system files in your windows operating system or by the following reasons:

• missing or damaged or modified .dll files.
    • Invalid Entry or Command path.
    • Active X control errors.
    • Registry issues.
    • Viral or Malware Attack.

I suggest you to run SFC scan and check if it helps.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.

Reference: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929833

Note: If you are not able to repair some files after performing SFC scan, I suggest you to refer to the point 3 “Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to
    fix some of them. Details are included in the CBS.Log %WinDir%\Logs\CBS\CBS.log”. Under the section “Run the System File Checker tool (SFC.exe)” to repair the corrupted files after performing SFC scan.

Refer: Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system
    files

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 30, 2021
Thema:

SystemSettingsAdminFlows.exe - Application Error 0xc0000102

1. SystemSettingsAdminFlows.exe - Application Error 0xc0000102 - Similar Threads - SystemSettingsAdminFlows exe Application

2. steam.exe application error 0xc0000102

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    steam.exe application error 0xc0000102: game server crashed for atlas other day. now i get "steam.exe -application error 0xc0000102. ive tried reinstalling, deleting, dsk repair. nothing steams to help. ive a ticket to steam but thats whenever they get a chance to respond. ive googled bunch of stuff but honestly...
  3. steam.exe application error 0xc0000102

in Windows 10 Gaming
    steam.exe application error 0xc0000102: game server crashed for atlas other day. now i get "steam.exe -application error 0xc0000102. ive tried reinstalling, deleting, dsk repair. nothing steams to help. ive a ticket to steam but thats whenever they get a chance to respond. ive googled bunch of stuff but honestly...
  4. steam.exe application error 0xc0000102

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Application error 0xc0000102

in Windows 10 Customization
    Application error 0xc0000102: My Windows 10 hp mini was slow so i tried something i found online called PAGING that uses part of the hard drive space as ram But my computer had only one drive/volume label C: which had something like system managed next to it So i used it and after restarting my system...
  6. Error code 0xc0000102 upon attempting to launch certain applications

Error code 0xc0000102 upon attempting to launch certain applications: As the title says, I receive an error message upon attempting to launch certain applications on my PC. My PC is in a usable state, but certain applications such as "GeForce Experience", "Adobe Creative Cloud", and "WinRAR" fail to launch. Things I have tried 1. Running...
  7. application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000102

application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000102: "application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000102" this error shows up whenever I try to open an application. I have a lot of work pending.Please help me fix it ASAP!...
  8. Error code: 0xc0000102

Error code: 0xc0000102: I just keep dropping this annoying laptop and the HHD wire keeps falling out of place. I guess it the wire fell out at the most critical time because pc wont boot anymore....
  9. Applicatiopn Error (0xc0000102)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Applicatiopn Error (0xc0000102): i just made a new partition (8GB for a small network share) that went well then i rebooted my laptop and i get the above error Steam onedrive intel Delayed Launcher the installer steam also results in the above error so i cant reinstall applications chkdskd said there...
  10. mmc.exe - Application Unable to Start (0xc0000102)

in Windows 10 Customization
    mmc.exe - Application Unable to Start (0xc0000102): When i'm trying to run anything from the MMC or any MSC related apps in my local account (An Administrator), all i get is an error : The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000102)., and if i do try running mmc.exe, all i get is a Blank MMC, and the taskbar name...