Windows 10: syswow64 powershell shows after reboot

Discus and support syswow64 powershell shows after reboot in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; syswow64 powershell shows after reboot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by bowlfix, Sep 21, 2022.

1. bowlfix Win User

syswow64 powershell shows after reboot

:)

bowlfix, Sep 21, 2022
  2. exoLearn Win User

syswow64 powershell

Randomly scattered throughout my day, there will be a pop up that says something along the lines of syswow64 powershell and it gets quite annoying while I'm on my pc. Is there any way to fix this? (I've tried a clean boot and it did not work)

exoLearn, Sep 21, 2022
  3. Yvonne Win User
    Applications still showing on Start menu after powershell deletion

Hi,

I've used powershell to remove some apps (like Xbox games).

On one account, it cleaned up the start menu just fine.

Second account, they were showing on the start menu, so I ran powershell again and verified everything was gone that I wanted, but Xbox is still showing on the menu list. *Not* as a tile, but in the "All Apps" list. I have also tried looking at the Start Menu in File Explorer for that User and can not see the App listed.

Suggestions?

Thanks,

Yvonne, Sep 21, 2022
  4. Kursah Win User

PowerShell instead of Commandline in Creators Update

Interestingly enough my personal laptop just got the update...and still has Command Prompt listed, not PowerShell...

Edit: Not that it matters...I use both regularly. *Toast :toast:

Kursah, Sep 21, 2022
Thema:

1. syswow64 powershell shows after reboot - Similar Threads - syswow64 powershell shows

2. Powershell popup after reboot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Powershell popup after reboot.: I am getting a Powershell popup after each reboot. the content on the popup is just a number "0".Application evtx shows it's caused by _PSScriptPolicyTest_azygph12.afv.psm1 and __PSScriptPolicyTest_v0k3f3ke.m5l.ps1 which have something to do with Applocker. How do I stop this...
  3. Powershell popup after reboot.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Powershell popup after reboot.: I am getting a Powershell popup after each reboot. the content on the popup is just a number "0".Application evtx shows it's caused by _PSScriptPolicyTest_azygph12.afv.psm1 and __PSScriptPolicyTest_v0k3f3ke.m5l.ps1 which have something to do with Applocker. How do I stop this...
  4. Powershell popup after reboot.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. syswow64 powershell shows after reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    syswow64 powershell shows after reboot: syswow64 powershell shows after reboot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syswow64-powershell-shows-after-reboot/d621e9f7-cb98-423f-a654-99c061b902a3
  6. syswow64 powershell shows after reboot

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    syswow64 powershell shows after reboot: syswow64 powershell shows after reboot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syswow64-powershell-shows-after-reboot/d621e9f7-cb98-423f-a654-99c061b902a3
  7. syswow64 powershell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    syswow64 powershell: Randomly scattered throughout my day, there will be a pop up that says something along the lines of syswow64 powershell and it gets quite annoying while I'm on my pc. Is there any way to fix this? I've tried a clean boot and it did not work...
  8. syswow64 powershell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    syswow64 powershell: Randomly scattered throughout my day, there will be a pop up that says something along the lines of syswow64 powershell and it gets quite annoying while I'm on my pc. Is there any way to fix this? I've tried a clean boot and it did not work...
  9. syswow64 powershell

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Syswow64

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Syswow64: I have the problem with my Syswow64. So I can't run all 64bit programs right now. What should I do? will reinstalling windows help me fix Syswow64? will i reinstall windows delete my files? I don't want to lose my files, because they are very important....