Windows 10: SysWow64 registry file deleted

Discus and support SysWow64 registry file deleted in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, so when i was deleting some virus regitry file i accidently deleted the SysWow64 files and everything get down, when i rebooted my pc, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Koussayou :), Feb 13, 2019.

1. SysWow64 registry file deleted

Hello, so when i was deleting some virus regitry file i accidently deleted the SysWow64 files and everything get down, when i rebooted my pc, it crashed and return the 0×00000f error, but i have some access to my files using a bootalbe windows cd, i need a way to restore the files in my registry so is there any cmd command or manuely moving the files to the registry location, thank's in advance

:)

Koussayou :), Feb 13, 2019
  2. DCnewbie Win User

How do I delete registry files?

I have some programs which I deleted from "Add/Remove Programs" and I want to make sure they are deleted... where do I go to delete these files in my registry?

Also, I know there is a website where you can type in the name of programs running in the registry files to check if they are legitimate... where can I check my programs?

Thanks for any help!
    DC

DCnewbie, Feb 13, 2019
  3. How do I delete registry files?

type in regedit in the search box and press enter. Then from here on, DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING UNLESS U KNOW WHAT UR DOING!! Go to Hkey_Local_Machine > Software > Then a list of program registry keys will pop up, delete anything that is uninstalled. Make sure u backup the keys unless something goes wrong. To backup, you do: Select a group of keys on the left pane > Right click > Export > name it "whatever.reg" > save it. To import the backup, click the reg file and click "merge"

spearman914, Feb 13, 2019
  4. DCnewbie Win User

SysWow64 registry file deleted

Are my Registry Files all legitimate programs?

Isn't there a web tool whereby I can check if programs listed in my REGISTRY FILES are legitimate programs?

DCnewbie, Feb 13, 2019
Thema:

SysWow64 registry file deleted

1. SysWow64 registry file deleted - Similar Threads - SysWow64 registry file

2. syswow64

in Windows 10 Customization
    syswow64: Have a very old application that runs with Btrieve record manager 5.10 1990, was NovellThe source is compiled with MS Quick Basic 4.50 1989How may I configure Windows 10 to have all this working ?Thank you...
  3. I deleted SysWOW64 in the "Windows" directory Missing DLL files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I deleted SysWOW64 in the "Windows" directory Missing DLL files: The story is too long to explain but I deleted the folder SysWOW64 folder in the C:/Windows/ and apparently it has a lot of important files that the system doesn't need but it is needed by softwares that I use on windows and I want to re-download the folder or repair the...
  4. I deleted SysWOW64 in the "Windows" directory Missing DLL files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I deleted SysWOW64 in the "Windows" directory Missing DLL files: The story is too long to explain but I deleted the folder SysWOW64 folder in the C:/Windows/ and apparently it has a lot of important files that the system doesn't need but it is needed by softwares that I use on windows and I want to re-download the folder or repair the...
  5. I deleted SysWOW64 in the "Windows" directory Missing DLL files

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Syswow64

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Syswow64: I have the problem with my Syswow64. So I can't run all 64bit programs right now. What should I do? will reinstalling windows help me fix Syswow64? will i reinstall windows delete my files? I don't want to lose my files, because they are very important....
  7. Mistakenly Deleted Files in Registry Editor.

Mistakenly Deleted Files in Registry Editor.: Greetings, I recently deleted two files from "Computer\HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\Background\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\" by mistake. The files i've deleted is named as "FileSynsncEx" and "Sharing". i wonder if anyone got a Value code for those. it would really mean alot...
  8. Delete Registry files by accident

Delete Registry files by accident: Hi! So I have accidentally deleted all the files except WorkFolders in: Computer\HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers Please please help!!...
  9. Accidentally deleted registry file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Accidentally deleted registry file: Accidentaly deleted “microsoft” from registry files when i meant to delete something else. I can’t do much as of now but when i try to start windows it says error and restarts it again, until i get the troubleshoot screen. Any help/advice to fix this and restore the...
  10. Windows registry - I cannot delete a user file in the registry

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows registry - I cannot delete a user file in the registry: In the last week I have been redirected to a hijacked site that says "that your computer has been hijacked and you will not be able to save your files, then it says do not shutdown" Well, that's exactly what I do is I disconnect from the internet, and then I can close...