Windows 10: Sytem errors pop ups

Discus and support Sytem errors pop ups in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Am getting system errors such as atieclxx.exe, system detected an overrun, application error, and many more errors when I restart my PC.. because when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by tony allday, Aug 24, 2022.

1. Sytem errors pop ups

Am getting system errors such as atieclxx.exe, system detected an overrun, application error, and many more errors when I restart my PC.. because when these errors appears,the laptop locks itself and closes any app or program which was running. Have tried scanning using cmd,am trying updating windows but there errors appears leading to locking,,and a shady blur box appears on the screen after it's screens flickers, I will share the image,, please can someone help me resolve this issue

:)

tony allday, Aug 24, 2022

2. ? Block pop-ups in Edge on the phone

Hello,

Pop-ups or pop-up ads are online advertisement that opens a new browser window when clicked or when the website was accessed. For now, the feature of blocking pop-ups or pop-up ads is available for browsers installed on PC's or desktops.

We request that you file this or up-vote an existing feature suggestion using the Windows Feedback Hub app. To submit a new feedback/suggestion, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app or press and hold Volume
      Down+Power button for about 2-3 secs to launch the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Aug 24, 2022
  3. Pop up blocker

Hi,

Pop-up blocker helps user to prevent pop-ups from displaying in a user's Web browser.

Follow these steps to block pop-ups in Internet Explorer:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Open the gear icon at the upper right of the Internet Explorer.
    • Select Internet Options.
    • Under Privacy tab, put a check mark on Turn on Pop-up Blocker.
    • Click OK.
    Follow these steps to block pop-ups in Microsoft Edge:

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Open More (icon with three dots) and select Settings.
    • Click View advanced settings.
    • Turn Block pop-ups to On.
    Let us know how it goes.

Antoneth Ber, Aug 24, 2022
  4. Sytem errors pop ups

Microsoft Edge Pop-up Blocker

Hello,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Microsoft Edge.

• Click on (…) at the top right corner.

• Click on settings.

• Click on View Advanced Settings.

• There you will be able to manage Pop ups.

• If you don’t want then you will be able to turn on/off.
    Please refer to the link below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-hk/windows-10/block-pop-ups-in-microsoft-edge

Hope this helps, keep us posted.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Aug 24, 2022
Thema:

Sytem errors pop ups

1. Sytem errors pop ups - Similar Threads - Sytem errors pop

2. Sytem errors pop ups

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sytem errors pop ups: Am getting system errors such as atieclxx.exe, system detected an overrun, application error, and many more errors when I restart my PC.. because when these errors appears,the laptop locks itself and closes any app or program which was running. Have tried scanning using...
  3. Sytem errors pop ups

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sytem errors pop ups: Am getting system errors such as atieclxx.exe, system detected an overrun, application error, and many more errors when I restart my PC.. because when these errors appears,the laptop locks itself and closes any app or program which was running. Have tried scanning using...
  4. A error is popping up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A error is popping up: Every time i start my computer, this pops up. [ATTACH]I tried Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers Microsoft.Windows.Cortana Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$$_.InstallLocation\AppXManifest.xml"} but it didnt work....
  5. sytem

in Windows 10 Customization
    sytem: hello sir i,needs help so my laptop files windowpaas and the microsoftofficehub problem so how to solution sir https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sytem/c3ecc045-b351-4fcc-bc6e-15efe222adf2
  6. Pop up error.

Pop up error.: I have been getting this error C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Roaming\SplitmediaLabs\Player.me\Game Source\XSplitGameSource64.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains a certain error. Try Installing the program again using the original installation media or contact...
  7. Same error popping up

Same error popping up: [IMG] Ok so I’ve been having this same error pop up ever since I’ve gotten this computer. I don’t know what’s wrong or how to fix it can someone please help? Sorry if you can’t really read it but the error itself says “page fault in non-paged area” while the thing that has...
  8. sytem hangs up more

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    sytem hangs up more: I am using 19577. Lately my system hangs for no obvious reason. Normally if I use windows key + F8 it clears. Now that doesn't appear to work. Any ideas please. Thanks 151880
  9. Error Pop up

Error Pop up: hi, I am getting an error pop up when I switch on my laptop, as "another Instance is running " and it says "object reference not set to an instance of an object " . any idea ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-pop-up/8962d85b-cef4-4131-a353-f524c70b53a8
  10. File Sytem Error (-2147219196)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    File Sytem Error (-2147219196): I've spent the last 2 days getting my computer fixed from a hack that occurred a few days ago. I thought everything was okay until I tried to access the photos on my computer (running Windows 10). I am still getting a file system error (-2147219196). I think my photo...