Windows 10: Sytems crashes randomly after booting up

Discus and support Sytems crashes randomly after booting up in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Recently, I’ve been encountering an issue where my system starts normally, but after a few minutes, it crashes randomly and then reboots. Sometimes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Srinu_96, Nov 29, 2023.

1. Srinu_96 Win User

Sytems crashes randomly after booting up

Recently, I’ve been encountering an issue where my system starts normally, but after a few minutes, it crashes randomly and then reboots. Sometimes this occurs multiple times before it finally stops.I’ve uploaded both the system event log and the application event log to OneDrive. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!Sharing some of the errors I have noticed in the both system and application event logs: System event log: The system firmware returned an error Access is denied. when attempting to update a Secure Boot variable. Application event log: SCEP Certif

:)

Srinu_96, Nov 29, 2023
  2. Naby Win User

10 Crashing Randomly and During Updates and File Downloads

This is a re-post from here.

I have a Windows 10 PC that I run 24/7. I have Windows Updates disabled through the Group Policy Editor. I still perform updates manually every few days. Windows Defender updates work fine. Other Windows updates cause the PC to crash, no BSOD or anything, it just turns off. I've looked for 1074, 6006, and 6008 event log files to explain why and I haven't been able to find anything.

Other times the computer just randomly crashes and also sometimes when downloading files. The symptom is the same, I check on it and find it powered down or it just shuts off while I'm using it. It boots back up fine and I see no cause listed in the event logs.

I have been through the 3 tests suggested to me on the old thread. SMART looked good, memtest ran for 33 hours for 8 passes with no errors, and prime was run for 3 hours with no errors.

I think the next step was to run V2 Log collector, that data is attached.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
    Chris

3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Nov 29, 2023
  4. leocf85 Win User

win32kfull Randomly Crashes

The crashes keep going even when I have removed the software suggested *Sad

Any idea what is causing the randomly win32kfull bsod?

Attaching the new log collector.

leocf85, Nov 29, 2023
Thema:

1. Sytems crashes randomly after booting up - Similar Threads - Sytems crashes randomly

2. Pc crashes shortly after boot up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc crashes shortly after boot up: I was playing my games last night and then my pc suddenly froze and now it keeps crashing shortly after boot up also won’t let me restart my pc and it won’t let me into safe mode or secure mode without it crashing or sending me back to the trouble shoot blue page I need help...
  3. Pc crashes shortly after boot up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc crashes shortly after boot up: I was playing my games last night and then my pc suddenly froze and now it keeps crashing shortly after boot up also won’t let me restart my pc and it won’t let me into safe mode or secure mode without it crashing or sending me back to the trouble shoot blue page I need help...
  4. Random sytem restarts - what is causing the problem

Random sytem restarts - what is causing the problem: Hey there, I don't know what to do any more.Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X1Carbon 7thGen. Fresh installation from the web.Mostly only Windows and Lenovo Drivers installed.Lenovo replaced the mainboard. Nothing changed. the system is restarting randomly every couple of hrs,...
  5. Sytems crashes randomly after booting up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sytems crashes randomly after booting up: Recently, I’ve been encountering an issue where my system starts normally, but after a few minutes, it crashes randomly and then reboots. Sometimes this occurs multiple times before it finally stops.I’ve uploaded both the system event log and the application event log to...
  6. Sytem errors pop ups

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sytem errors pop ups: Am getting system errors such as atieclxx.exe, system detected an overrun, application error, and many more errors when I restart my PC.. because when these errors appears,the laptop locks itself and closes any app or program which was running. Have tried scanning using...
  7. Sytem errors pop ups

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sytem errors pop ups: Am getting system errors such as atieclxx.exe, system detected an overrun, application error, and many more errors when I restart my PC.. because when these errors appears,the laptop locks itself and closes any app or program which was running. Have tried scanning using...
  8. Sytem errors pop ups

9. sytem

in Windows 10 Customization
    sytem: hello sir i,needs help so my laptop files windowpaas and the microsoftofficehub problem so how to solution sir https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sytem/c3ecc045-b351-4fcc-bc6e-15efe222adf2
  10. sytem hangs up more

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    sytem hangs up more: I am using 19577. Lately my system hangs for no obvious reason. Normally if I use windows key + F8 it clears. Now that doesn't appear to work. Any ideas please. Thanks 151880