Windows 10: T-Mobile and Sprint agreed to merge to accelerate 5G innovation

Discus and support T-Mobile and Sprint agreed to merge to accelerate 5G innovation in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Mobile US (NASDAQ: TMUS) and Sprint Corporation (NYSE: S) today announced they have entered into a definitive agreement to merge in an all-stock... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 28, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

T-Mobile and Sprint agreed to merge to accelerate 5G innovation

Read more: T-MOBILE AND SPRINT TO COMBINE, ACCELERATING 5G INNOVATION & INCREASING COMPETITION | T-Mobile Newsroom

:)

Brink, Apr 28, 2018

2. Windows Phone7 availability

While this is an old thread I wanted to add some relevant information. Metro PCS and T-Mobile are planning to merge (and T-Mobile has Windows Phone availability). At this point the two companies have agreed to merge but there must also be approval from
    the FCC before they can move forward. If they are successful then Metro PCS customers will be able to use T-Mobile phones.

Joel Ivory Johnson, Apr 28, 2018
  3. Entegy Win User
    when will there be a windows phone that works on 3 out of the 4 major USA carriers and is sold directly from Microsoft (like the equivalent of the google nexus series?)

Why is Sprint in there? The big 4 in the US are incompatible with each other. It's AT&T/T-Mobile and Sprint and Verizon.

Entegy, Apr 28, 2018
Thema:

T-Mobile and Sprint agreed to merge to accelerate 5G innovation

1. T-Mobile and Sprint agreed to merge to accelerate 5G innovation - Similar Threads - Mobile Sprint agreed

2. Can't connect to 5G mobile Hotspot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to 5G mobile Hotspot.: I recently got a new network adapter TP-Link Archer T2U Plus so i can connect to my 5G network. Everything was fine, but then i tried connecting my PC to my mobile hotspot. Usually, there isn't a problem, but then, i realised that when i use the 5G AP band for my hotspot, my...
  3. Can't connect to 5G mobile Hotspot.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't connect to 5G mobile Hotspot.: I recently got a new network adapter TP-Link Archer T2U Plus so i can connect to my 5G network. Everything was fine, but then i tried connecting my PC to my mobile hotspot. Usually, there isn't a problem, but then, i realised that when i use the 5G AP band for my hotspot, my...
  4. Can't connect to 5G mobile Hotspot.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. NETGEAR Nighthawk 5G Mobile Hotspot Pro arrives at AT&T on Sept. 18

in Windows 10 News
    NETGEAR Nighthawk 5G Mobile Hotspot Pro arrives at AT&T on Sept. 18: Only AT&T Will Offer the Latest Mobile Hotspot from NETGEAR Now with the Added Benefit of Our Nationwide 5G Network[/CENTER] AT&T Exceeds its Commitment to Offer 15 5G-Capable Devices in 2020 At a time when access to fast and reliable internet is more important than ever,...
  6. T-Mobile Launches World's First Nationwide Standalone 5G Network

in Windows 10 News
    T-Mobile Launches World's First Nationwide Standalone 5G Network: Standalone 5G allows the Un-carrier to massively expand its 5G footprint, bringing next-gen connectivity to more places while paving the way for future groundbreaking applications What’s the news: T-Mobile is the first operator in the world to launch a...
  7. Accelerating innovation in Windows 10 to meet customers where they are

in Windows 10 News
    Accelerating innovation in Windows 10 to meet customers where they are: Three months ago, I took on the role of leading Windows and Devices. What excited me about this was the opportunity to bring together our incredible teams to work on a product that a billion people all over the world rely on every day to work, learn, create and have fun....
  8. AT&T integrating 5G with Microsoft cloud

in Windows 10 News
    AT&T integrating 5G with Microsoft cloud: Microsoft and AT&T are ramping up innovation in the early days of their strategic alliance announced in July. One area of focus is aimed at enabling new 5G, cloud and edge computing solutions to drive enterprise capabilities for companies around the world. The companies are...
  9. AT&T offering Mobile 5G service to 12 U.S. cities starting December 21

in Windows 10 News
    AT&T offering Mobile 5G service to 12 U.S. cities starting December 21: sAvpEYgt6uE On Dec. 21, AT&T* will be the first and only company in the U.S. to offer a mobile 5G device over a commercial, standards-based mobile 5G network. We’ve worked closely with our technology suppliers to reach this mobile 5G milestone. While the initial launch...
  10. AT&T offering Mobile 5G service to 12 cities starting December 21

in Windows 10 News
    AT&T offering Mobile 5G service to 12 cities starting December 21: sAvpEYgt6uE On Dec. 21, AT&T* will be the first and only company in the U.S. to offer a mobile 5G device over a commercial, standards-based mobile 5G network. We’ve worked closely with our technology suppliers to reach this mobile 5G milestone. While the initial launch...