Windows 10: T, y, backspace, left shift and capslock not working

Discus and support T, y, backspace, left shift and capslock not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i have tried reinstalling driver, troubleshooting keyboard and sfc scan but the problem exists. please help!Lenovo Laptop Keyboard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SaadKhan8684, Aug 2, 2021.

1. T, y, backspace, left shift and capslock not working

i have tried reinstalling driver, troubleshooting keyboard and sfc scan but the problem exists. please help!Lenovo Laptop Keyboard

:)

SaadKhan8684, Aug 2, 2021
  2. MickMeck Win User

some keys (t,y, tab, caps on left side, backspace) no longer work.

some keys (t,y, tab, caps on left side, backspace) no longer work. I have updated the Lenovo software. it started around 4/15/19.

MickMeck, Aug 2, 2021
  3. Failed left shift and capslock keys--fix or replacekeyboard? (Win 10 desktop PC)

The title, I think, says it all. The left shift key and the capslock key seem to have failed (the right shift key still works). I suspect it makes some sense to replace my 4-5 year old keyboard. Suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

JimMohundro, Aug 2, 2021
  4. T, y, backspace, left shift and capslock not working

Capslock does not toggle, unless I press Shift + Capslock or Alt + Capslock

Hello, I have this really frustrating issue where Capslock does not toggle unless I press the combination of shift + capslock or Alt + Capslock, or Win + Capslock.

What is really strange is when I use the onscreen keyboard there is no issue. Also what is weird is that when I change from Chrome to Word. It does change. I.e.

Capslock ON in Word, it does not work

If I change to a Chrome window, it does work, but I cannot turn it off

If I change back to the Word program, it turns off

Please can someone help me, this issue is very frustrating.

LibertyPrime, Aug 2, 2021
Thema:

T, y, backspace, left shift and capslock not working

1. T, y, backspace, left shift and capslock not working - Similar Threads - backspace left shift

2. shift + backspace beep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    shift + backspace beep: So im getting a beep everytme i press shift+backspace.It's not sticky keys or any of those options. im on the latest windows version. This is very odd. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shift-backspace-beep/3da09923-b3c1-45e8-883d-e26b858b6281
  3. Some Keys T,Y,Backspace,Shift Not Working Lenovo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some Keys T,Y,Backspace,Shift Not Working Lenovo: Some keys like t,y,backspace, shift, caps lock on the left, numlock not working.i am running win8.1 and i cant use the keyboard troubleshooter as i saw in other forumsfix...
  4. Some Keys T,Y,Backspace,Shift Not Working Lenovo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some Keys T,Y,Backspace,Shift Not Working Lenovo: Some keys like t,y,backspace, shift, caps lock on the left, numlock not working.i am running win8.1 and i cant use the keyboard troubleshooter as i saw in other forumsfix...
  5. Left shift + t does not work on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Left shift + t does not work on my laptop.: Left shift + t does not work on my laptop.Left shift + all other keys and Right shift + all keys work. there could be a bug in the keyboard driver for my laptop.Lenovo Laptop IdeaPad S145-15ASTSerial number: PF1NWZ0XProduct number: 81N3002EAUBios version: AYCN25WWI have to...
  6. Y, T, backspace, caps lock, tab, ², and shift key don't work.

Y, T, backspace, caps lock, tab, ², and shift key don't work.: Hi there guys Two days ago, when I started up my desktop, medion P6645 I was surprised to find that several keys ceised functioning. At the time, I only noticed shift and caps lock were affected. Turns out it was a sticky key problem, so I fixed it rather quickly. The next...
  7. left shift not working

left shift not working: hey! my left shift is not working. I've tried to update drivers, turned sticky keys on and off, and reset my computer. Odd thing is when i reset it ly left shift works for around 1 minute then stops working. I need help! thanks!...
  8. T, Y, Left Shift, Caps Lock, and Delete keys not working well

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    T, Y, Left Shift, Caps Lock, and Delete keys not working well: Since yesterday, the K, Y, Left Shift, Caps Lock, and Delete keys have not been working on my Dell Laptop running Windows 10. Sometimes they start working again and sometimes they work after I press multiple times. At this moment, I have to press these keys between 5 and 15...
  9. some keys (t,y, tab, caps on left side, backspace) no longer work.

some keys (t,y, tab, caps on left side, backspace) no longer work.: some keys (t,y, tab, caps on left side, backspace) no longer work. I have updated the Lenovo software. it started around 4/15/19. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-keys-ty-tab-caps-on-left-side-backspace-no/fb6db7f3-2aff-48bd-beb6-7ffe8f90ae62
  10. Left shift not working

Left shift not working: So I was deleting some applications I no longer use to free up space on my laptop. I don't know if that has anything to do with it, but not long after, I discovered that my left shift key isn't doing anything. I know there's one on the right, but I never use it (I did in this...