Windows 10: T450s Lenovo PC Windows Hello Face not working

Discus and support T450s Lenovo PC Windows Hello Face not working in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Today when i wanted to register my face, on Windows Hello Face it said this [ATTACH] My camera is working fine. Please help!... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by A User_12, Apr 10, 2021.

1. A User_12 Win User

T450s Lenovo PC Windows Hello Face not working

Today when i wanted to register my face, on Windows Hello Face it said this

T450s Lenovo PC Windows Hello Face not working 9388e8fd-f602-461b-beb2-f1bdaa2c559f?upload=true.png

My camera is working fine. Please help!

:)

A User_12, Apr 10, 2021
  2. Megahertz Win User

Convert SSD from MBR to GPT on Lenovo T450S laptop

To understand better what you have, please post a Disk Manager image (full window, expanded columns).
    How to Post a Screenshot of Disk Management

The M.2 drive was used as a disk cache. With a SSD it is quite useless.

There is a new BIOS for the T450. Suggest you update it.
    BIOS Update (Utility & Bootable CD) for Windows 10 (64-bit), 8.1, 7 (32-bit, 64-bit) - ThinkPad T450, T450s - Lenovo Support GB

Megahertz, Apr 10, 2021
  3. Edwin Win User
    windows hello face problem...

List of Windows Hello supported Dell Laptops:

T450s Lenovo PC Windows Hello Face not working [​IMG]

Edwin, Apr 10, 2021
  4. dkrstic79 Win User

windows 10 on lenovo t450 and bluetooth

Running windows 10 on Lenovo T450. Using Intel Bluetooth driver 17.1.1529.1620. Chipset, bios etc. have been updated using Lenovo's support site.

I was able to initially add Microsoft designer mouse using Bluetooth settings. However, after computer goes to sleep, mouse is no longer working. And, it is not a simple matter of unpair and pair back to get it working with laptop again. Sometimes Bluetooth
    will see it as a device ready to pair and sometimes it wont.

This mouse was rock solid on Windows 7.

dkrstic79, Apr 10, 2021
Thema:

1. T450s Lenovo PC Windows Hello Face not working - Similar Threads - T450s Lenovo Hello

2. Windows Hello Face Not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Hello Face Not working: I have a Dell Inspiron 15 series laptop. I recently updated it to the latest windows 10 21h2 version. When opened the windows hello face option it shows this option is currently unavailable. I tried editing in the group policy editor. But the problem didn't resolve....
  3. Windows hello face not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows hello face not working: can someone please tell me where and how to download windows facedriver for my windows 11 pavilion laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-face-not-working/ca0da9d9-7ca0-47a6-adf5-12a7d9e9cc8e
  4. Windows Hello Face Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello Face Not Working: My Face ID stopped working today and shows this message. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-face-not-working/62148b8a-f420-48fc-a4d0-9e9de358e6fe
  5. Windows Hello Face Not Working

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello Face Not Working: it shows me n sign in options that "we couldnt find a camera compatible with windows hello face" plz help me how can i use it for windows face..[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-face-not-working/13acdb61-91f6-41ad-b209-09aa63243903
  6. "Windows Hello Face" currently not working in Lenovo Ideapad S540

"Windows Hello Face" currently not working in Lenovo Ideapad S540: Hello, I am Manoj Tamarana, I bought Lenovo Ideapad S540 couple of days back and just observed that "Windows Hello Face" option is not available on my machine. It shows a message "We couldn't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face" Request you to please assist me...
  7. windows hello face not working

windows hello face not working: hello i have been having a problem with windows hello for quite a while now and whenever i try and fix it the problem is still there. whenever i try logging in with windows hello face it says "Before you can start using windows hello, you have to set up a pin" even though i...
  8. windows hello face not working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows hello face not working: hello my windows hello face is not working. when ever i tried to setup hello face it shows [ATTACH] but according to my laptop is compatible of this my laptop is dell vostro 15 3000....
  9. Windows Hello Face is not working

Windows Hello Face is not working: I have a Surface Pro. I've done all the trouble shooting steps with updating drivers, and setting biometrics back on. I have a message of "We couldn't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face" but I've been using the feature since I bought this. I even did the step...
  10. Brightness control not working Windows 10 / Lenovo T450s

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Brightness control not working Windows 10 / Lenovo T450s: Hi, After the last Windows 10 update from 9th Oct 2018, my Lenovo T450s laptop is not capable anymore to adjust brightness. Hotkeys not working not the slide bar for Display Brightness. I can slide up or down but the screen does not change brightness level. I've tried all...