Windows 10: Tab Bar staying open

Discus and support Tab Bar staying open in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I'm gaming, the Tab bar stays at the top of the screen. Its very annoying, when I click and drag near the top of the screen, I often over shoot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mark Connor_303, Mar 29, 2019.

1. Tab Bar staying open

When I'm gaming, the Tab bar stays at the top of the screen. Its very annoying, when I click and drag near the top of the screen, I often over shoot and hit the bar, making the screen smaller. There seems to be no way to fix this with the settings, and it happened randomly when I opened the window. Also, whenever I open the game, the window is small and on top of my previous window, before going full screen itself. Now I have to maximize it myself.

:)

Mark Connor_303, Mar 29, 2019

2. IE11 - No Tabs, No Favorites Bar

My Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 10 has gone very strange.

• I have no Favorites Bar; I know how to toggle it on and off, but it will not come back
      • my Favorites are still there in the Favorites Menu bar tab (Menu Bar and Status Bar appears to be the
        only Bars I can turn on and off)
    • I have only one Tab, and can't see any others - even thought they are there somewhere - as the Taskbar Icon preview shows.

Steps I have taken to fix this:

• restored Advanced Settings via Internet Options Advanced - and reboot
    • reset IE11 settings completely via Internet Options Advanced - and reboot
    • removed IE11 completely via CP, Programs and Features, Windows Features - and reboot
    • reinstall IE11 via CP, Programs and Features, Windows Features - and reboot

None of these steps made any difference.

I don't know what else to try.

Any ideas?

NeilCameron1215, Mar 29, 2019
  3. No enhancemend tab and no bar to reduce microphone boost

Thank you for the screenshots.

Since you aren't able to see the enhancement tab, then it could be due to the sound card installed on your device. We suggest reinstalling the sound card drivers by following the steps below:

• On the search bar, type Device Manager and press Enter.
    • Select Sound, video and game controllers.
    • Right-click on the device and click Properties.
    • On the Driver tab, select Uninstall.
    • Click OK.

After performing the steps above, restart your device and see if the issue still persists.

If you need additional help, feel free to get back to us.

Justine Pel, Mar 29, 2019
  4. Tab Bar staying open

No enhancemend tab and no bar to reduce microphone boost

So i am sorry to say this but this did not help anyway but can the buzzing sound be because of my soundcard if i buy a phantompower wil it remove it?

KorayColak, Mar 29, 2019
Thema:

Tab Bar staying open

1. Tab Bar staying open - Similar Threads - Tab Bar staying

2. Tabs on task bar do not open if there are multiple tabs + other issues.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tabs on task bar do not open if there are multiple tabs + other issues.: This problem only started a week ago after having the PC for a few years with no prior issues. The only thing that I found so far that temporarily fixes the issue is resetting my PC.The main issue I have is that when I have multiple tabs of one kind open for example, 2...
  3. Tabs on task bar do not open if there are multiple tabs + other issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tabs on task bar do not open if there are multiple tabs + other issues.: This problem only started a week ago after having the PC for a few years with no prior issues. The only thing that I found so far that temporarily fixes the issue is resetting my PC.The main issue I have is that when I have multiple tabs of one kind open for example, 2...
  4. Tabs on task bar do not open if there are multiple tabs + other issues.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. System tab in Settings will not open or stay open.

System tab in Settings will not open or stay open.: Hello,I am running Windows 10 and I cannot open the System tab in the Settings menu. I've tried running a sfc/ scannow command in the command prompt, but my computer is also not recognizing me as the Administrator. I don't know how to move forward....
  6. System tab in Settings will not open or stay open.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System tab in Settings will not open or stay open.: Hello,I am running Windows 10 and I cannot open the System tab in the Settings menu. I've tried running a sfc/ scannow command in the command prompt, but my computer is also not recognizing me as the Administrator. I don't know how to move forward....
  7. System tab in Settings will not open or stay open.

8. Tabs on task bar do not open if there are multiple tabs + other issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tabs on task bar do not open if there are multiple tabs + other issues.: This problem only started a week ago after having the PC for a few years with no prior issues. The only thing that I found so far that temporarily fixes the issue is resetting my PC. The main issue I have is that when I have multiple tabs of one kind open for example, 2...
  9. Tabs on task bar do not open if there are multiple tabs + other issues.

Tabs on task bar do not open if there are multiple tabs + other issues.: This problem only started a week ago after having the PC for a few years with no prior issues. The only thing that I found so far that temporarily fixes the issue is resetting my PC. The main issue I have is that when I have multiple tabs of one kind open for example, 2...
  10. Tabs on task bar do not open if there are multiple tabs + other issues.