Windows 10: Tab Issue

Discus and support Tab Issue in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; *Mad....I prefer to go with a "tabs on top" layout, and autohide the navigation bar. This being the default, you would think it would be no problem.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Csquared, Mar 25, 2017.

1. Csquared Win User

Tab Issue

*Mad....I prefer to go with a "tabs on top" layout, and autohide the navigation bar. This being the default, you would think it would be no problem. however that leaves me with this disaster for min/max/close buttons. I have tried various extensions, user styles and tweaks and combinations there of, to no avail. (I theme to get rid of the ugly classic bullcrap). The only way to resolve it so far is to go "tabs on bottom". I want to use this theme HUD Evolution by Mr Grim over at Virtual Customs. Any ideas or suggestions on how to achieve "tabs on top" without screwing up the min/max/close buttons would be greatly appreciated. Thanx.

Tab Issue [​IMG]

Tab Issue [​IMG]

Thanx to NeonKitty9 over at DeviantArt for the use of Cerberus!

:)

Csquared, Mar 25, 2017
  2. Simon_29 Win User

Alt tab out and Alt tab in issue

Hello everyone.

I have noticed since the anniversary update for windows 10 that some of my games that are in fullscreen, on alt tabbing out for a while and tabbing back in, the game freezes and sometimes my mouse and keyboard become unresponsive (audio still working, like
    voice comms and stuff) followed by a BSOD afterwards. On the times were i have a responsive mouse and keyboard, i try to close the program. The issue is that when i do that, the program doesnt truly close and still is displayed on task manager with very low
    resource consumption (less then 1mb on both memory and cpu).

I´ve been reading around and other people been having the same issue. I have tried some of the solutions they found and no permanent fix so far (borderless windows helps, tried turning off v-sync both on graphic card control panel and ingame, clean installment
    of both windows and drivers)

Windows 10 Pro (x64)

Intel i7-6700HQ 2.6GHz

Nvidia gtx 960M

16gb Ram

Any help is welcome.

Simon_29, Mar 25, 2017
  3. Romel Ram Win User
    Romel Ram, Mar 25, 2017
Thema:

Tab Issue

1. Tab Issue - Similar Threads - Tab Issue

2. Tabs on task bar do not open if there are multiple tabs + other issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tabs on task bar do not open if there are multiple tabs + other issues.: This problem only started a week ago after having the PC for a few years with no prior issues. The only thing that I found so far that temporarily fixes the issue is resetting my PC.The main issue I have is that when I have multiple tabs of one kind open for example, 2...
  3. Tabs on task bar do not open if there are multiple tabs + other issues.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tabs on task bar do not open if there are multiple tabs + other issues.: This problem only started a week ago after having the PC for a few years with no prior issues. The only thing that I found so far that temporarily fixes the issue is resetting my PC.The main issue I have is that when I have multiple tabs of one kind open for example, 2...
  4. Tabs on task bar do not open if there are multiple tabs + other issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Tabs on task bar do not open if there are multiple tabs + other issues.

6. Tabs on task bar do not open if there are multiple tabs + other issues.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Alt+Tab issue in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alt+Tab issue in Windows 10: Hello. I'm using Windows 11, and before when I used Windows 10, there was no such issue.When I'm holding tab after pressing alt+tab in a gamecounter strike 2 w display mode windowed for example, the hover thing on windows are disappearing, which makes me unable to choose any...
  8. Alt+Tab issue in Windows 10

Alt+Tab issue in Windows 10: Hello. I'm using Windows 11, and before when I used Windows 10, there was no such issue.When I'm holding tab after pressing alt+tab in a gamecounter strike 2 w display mode windowed for example, the hover thing on windows are disappearing, which makes me unable to choose any...
  9. *Intermittent issue - Randomly can't click on some on screen object/tab and taskbarno...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    *Intermittent issue - Randomly can't click on some on screen object/tab and taskbarno...: Since the 23H2 update or so, i got this extremly annoying issue that happen randomly, nothing speciphic seems to trigger it.Sometime it happen at fresh windows boot. Sometime when im web browsing or just roaming in windows explorer.The first symptom is the taskbar, when the...
  10. *Intermittent issue - Randomly can't click on some on screen object/tab and taskbarno...

*Intermittent issue - Randomly can't click on some on screen object/tab and taskbarno...: Since the 23H2 update or so, i got this extremly annoying issue that happen randomly, nothing speciphic seems to trigger it.Sometime it happen at fresh windows boot. Sometime when im web browsing or just roaming in windows explorer.The first symptom is the taskbar, when the...