Windows 10: Tab Key is acting really weird.

Discus and support Tab Key is acting really weird. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello. So i have done something on my keyboard and now i do not know how to change it back. Basically when i hold down my tab key its acting as i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dominik_123, Jul 20, 2018.

1. Tab Key is acting really weird.

Hello.

So i have done something on my keyboard and now i do not know how to change it back.

Basically when i hold down my tab key its acting as i would keep pressing it over and over.

I would really appreciate a solution to this.

:)

Dominik_123, Jul 20, 2018
  2. hxs8812 Win User

/home memory space acting really weird..

hi...recently i installed easy debian package to my N900.. & yesterday i tried uninstalling it..

i removed easy debian & easy chroot from app mgr & then deleted the debian image from the home directory..

but for some reason since morning my memotyr that is reserved for installed applications is acting weird..it used to show 1.8GB free but now suddenly only shows 900mb free , in the mornign it shwed only 183mb free etc.. and when i copy some pictures using
    mass stroage mode my 2GB memory space gets reduced... my RSS folders stopped working since last night... dont know what is going on.. acting really weird.. did I not complete the uninstallation of easy debian?

hxs8812, Jul 20, 2018
  3. Tab key stopped working

Hi Don,

To resolve your issue, follow the steps below:

• Press and hold Alt-key.
    • Press 0 0 9 on the numeric pad.
    • Release the Alt-key.

This is the alternate method of getting a TAB character.

Let us know if you need further assistance and we will be glad to help.

Acelyn Alc, Jul 20, 2018
  4. Tab Key is acting really weird.

Asus R510LN Ethernet/Wireless acting weird

Okay, it sounds like your adapter settings may need to be checked. Follow these steps:

Right click on your network icon down in the bottom corner, select Open Network and Sharing Center

Click on Change Adapter Settings on the left side

Tab Key is acting really weird. [​IMG]

Find your wireless adapter. Yours may be called something different than mine. Right click on it, and click properties

Select Internet Protocol Version 4 and click properties

Make sure your settings look like this, meaning both fields are set to obtain an address automatically.

Click OK, then close and see if this helps.

ArazelEternal, Jul 20, 2018
Thema:

Tab Key is acting really weird.

1. Tab Key is acting really weird. - Similar Threads - Tab Key acting

2. My keyboard is acting really weird.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My keyboard is acting really weird.: The keys in it are just messed up. Here are my two problems:-1. Caps lock light is not showing2. MAJOR PROBLEM upon typing keys give wrong input such as -->* p to 9p*5 to r*6 to u and in the number pad 6 to 9*/ to m/*0 to j0 Note: Unless specified, numbers are not from the...
  3. My keyboard is acting really weird.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My keyboard is acting really weird.: The keys in it are just messed up. Here are my two problems:-1. Caps lock light is not showing2. MAJOR PROBLEM upon typing keys give wrong input such as -->* p to 9p*5 to r*6 to u and in the number pad 6 to 9*/ to m/*0 to j0 Note: Unless specified, numbers are not from the...
  4. My windows is acting really weird

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My windows is acting really weird: So, about a month ago I started having trouble when restarting my windows. I would restart it, it would bluescreen, troubleshoot, and things would go back to normal for a few weeks, then I would need to restart for some application or other occurrence and it would bluescreen...
  5. My windows is acting really weird

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows is acting really weird: So, about a month ago I started having trouble when restarting my windows. I would restart it, it would bluescreen, troubleshoot, and things would go back to normal for a few weeks, then I would need to restart for some application or other occurrence and it would bluescreen...
  6. My mouse is really acting weird

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My mouse is really acting weird: So i've been using my mouse for let's say.. at least 4 years now, i never had any issues with it, it's wired and it worked up until last month, it started acting weird, once i'm gaming or doing anything it starts freezing and then suddenly working again, almost as if it it's...
  7. My mouse is really acting weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse is really acting weird: So i've been using my mouse for let's say.. at least 4 years now, i never had any issues with it, it's wired and it worked up until last month, it started acting weird, once i'm gaming or doing anything it starts freezing and then suddenly working again, almost as if it it's...
  8. My mouse is really acting weird

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Keys are Acting Weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keys are Acting Weird: When I am typing, certain key combinations act strange. When you type and you are holding down one key then press another, the second key you press shows up. Hold down t and hit y, you will get "ty" However, when I try this with q and w it doesn't work. If I'm holding q, I...
  10. Windows 10 is acting really weird

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 is acting really weird: I'm using Windows 10.Since a few days ago my laptop started to act really weird. 1. If I write something it gets backspaced on its own. 2. Whenever I open a folder it keeps going backward and forward as if it's working on its own There is no virus detected on the system....