Windows 10: Tab Key

Discus and support Tab Key in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; If i want to use my tab key i need to hold down my shift key it happend today can u help me please.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Rayvon Robert, Dec 11, 2020.

1. Tab Key

If i want to use my tab key i need to hold down my shift key it happend today can u help me please.

:)

Rayvon Robert, Dec 11, 2020

2. Tab key stopped working

Hi Don,

To resolve your issue, follow the steps below:

• Press and hold Alt-key.
    • Press 0 0 9 on the numeric pad.
    • Release the Alt-key.

This is the alternate method of getting a TAB character.

Let us know if you need further assistance and we will be glad to help.

Acelyn Alc, Dec 11, 2020
  3. Hellopaul Win User
    Using the tab key to hop between text fields highlights all buttons

Hello,
    Whenever a dialog box pops up in Windows 10, if it contains text input fields and clickable buttons/radio buttons/checkboxes, pressing the tab key steps through every single item in the dialog box, which is very annoying and, to me, pointless. Do I recall that there might be a way to limit this behaviour so the tab key only highlights text input boxes, and not every single element? I can't find anything useful in Windows 10's Settings/Control Panel - am I missing something or is this not possible?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Hellopaul, Dec 11, 2020
  4. Tab Key

Close all tabs warning disabled after update KB3116900

Hi,

Thank you for providing us the details.

I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + R keys, opens the Run Command.
    • Type inetcpl.cpl and hit Enter.
    • Under General Tab, select Tabs.
    • Select if the Warn me when closing the multiple tabs is
      checked
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Dec 11, 2020
Thema:

Tab Key

1. Tab Key - Similar Threads - Tab Key

2. Why is my F11 key randomly activating when I open new tabs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my F11 key randomly activating when I open new tabs?: I am on a school laptop, and I have been having an issue that 1 out of 4 times I open a new tab on google chrome, F11 activates, and clicking F11, or anything else, won't work, F11 will just activate again. I have to do Alt+F4 to close it, which has made me have to close tabs...
  3. Why is my F11 key randomly activating when I open new tabs?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my F11 key randomly activating when I open new tabs?: I am on a school laptop, and I have been having an issue that 1 out of 4 times I open a new tab on google chrome, F11 activates, and clicking F11, or anything else, won't work, F11 will just activate again. I have to do Alt+F4 to close it, which has made me have to close tabs...
  4. Q, A, 1, Esc, Tab and ~ keys not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Q, A, 1, Esc, Tab and ~ keys not working?: I have Windows 11, and sometimes the keys function properly for a few minutes to an hour but I am not sure what is causing such issues.Important: I don't have a keyboard troubleshooter for some reason and nor do have uninstalling keyboard drivers either.Another factor is that...
  5. Q, A, 1, Esc, Tab and ~ keys not working?

Q, A, 1, Esc, Tab and ~ keys not working?: I have Windows 11, and sometimes the keys function properly for a few minutes to an hour but I am not sure what is causing such issues.Important: I don't have a keyboard troubleshooter for some reason and nor do have uninstalling keyboard drivers either.Another factor is that...
  6. tab and arrow key automatically pressing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    tab and arrow key automatically pressing: my tab and right arrow keys are pressed sutomatically , i have been facing this issue for quite some time now. I tried all the methods in this similar thread other than the keyboard driver uninstall since i have not attached any external keyboards...
  7. tab and arrow key automatically pressing

tab and arrow key automatically pressing: my tab and right arrow keys are pressed sutomatically , i have been facing this issue for quite some time now. I tried all the methods in this similar thread other than the keyboard driver uninstall since i have not attached any external keyboards...
  8. tab and left control keys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    tab and left control keys: My tab and left control keys on my keyboard aren't working. Many have suggested that Microsoft teams could be interfering but I don't have that on my computer. I have also run the test to see if it's a broken key and that is not the case either. Please help....
  9. tab and left control keys

tab and left control keys: My tab and left control keys on my keyboard aren't working. Many have suggested that Microsoft teams could be interfering but I don't have that on my computer. I have also run the test to see if it's a broken key and that is not the case either. Please help....
  10. tab and left control keys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware