Windows 10: Tab not filling the whole screen

Discus and support Tab not filling the whole screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a HP Envy laptop with windows 10 home. When I open a tab, it usually starts fullscreen, however when I got on it today, one of my tabs was not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GoldenLion16610, Feb 20, 2020.

1. Tab not filling the whole screen

I have a HP Envy laptop with windows 10 home. When I open a tab, it usually starts fullscreen, however when I got on it today, one of my tabs was not opening to fullscreen, I tried restarting, both the app and computer, but neither worked, and i need this tab to be in fullscreen otherwise its effectively useless. Many thanks, GoldenLion16610

:)

GoldenLion16610, Feb 20, 2020
  2. Stattovic Win User

Tabs Screen only 2/3 of page

My Windows 10 Tabs screen ust shows on 2/3rd of page approximately.

I would rather it filled the whole page. Could someone suggest a fix please

Many thanks
    Vic

Stattovic, Feb 20, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 20, 2020
  4. Tab not filling the whole screen

Auto Filling Forms - How's it suppose to work and configuration

I've taken the steps:

• In Internet Explorer, select the Tools button , and then select
      Internet options.
    • On the Content tab, under AutoComplete, select Settings.
    • Select Forms, select OK, and then select
      OK
      again.
    But the forms are not filled out for them. Every site I visit I must fill in the blanks (Name, Address, EMail, etc)

If I type a first letter, then most of the time it offers previously filled words, but is this all that is expected of this feature.

Or, does it not fill in most of the previously filled out fields, like Name, Address, EMail, City, State, Zip, etc?

Is there no template to fill for field types I would prefer and not fill for those I do not want to auto fill?

Are there other Non-IE applications for auto fill function like for .pdf files?

Thanks for any help.

RodneyMynatt, Feb 20, 2020
Thema:

Tab not filling the whole screen

1. Tab not filling the whole screen - Similar Threads - Tab filling whole

2. The "Screen Fragment" tool does not work correctly, it does not fill the whole screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The "Screen Fragment" tool does not work correctly, it does not fill the whole screen: I have a laptop and a monitor, when I use the "screen fragment" tool, not the whole area is selectedI have attached 2 images so that you understand what is going onphoto 1 photo 2...
  3. The "Screen Fragment" tool does not work correctly, it does not fill the whole screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The "Screen Fragment" tool does not work correctly, it does not fill the whole screen: I have a laptop and a monitor, when I use the "screen fragment" tool, not the whole area is selectedI have attached 2 images so that you understand what is going onphoto 1 photo 2...
  4. "Save as" produces a Windows Explorer which fills whole screen. Why?

in Windows 10 Support
    "Save as" produces a Windows Explorer which fills whole screen. Why?: I am using Windows 10. In my desktop but not on either of my laptops, using the Word "save as"produces a Windows explorer which fills the whole screen. This is new, it never used to happen. It is incredibly irritating and difficult to use. I cannot shrink it, I cannot fund...
  5. display not filling screen.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    display not filling screen.: I recently downgraded to a Radeon 5770 and the display does not fill the monitor. I've tried downloading the drivers and changing my resolution but it still doesn't change anything please help...
  6. page not filling screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    page not filling screen: page not filling screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/page-not-filling-screen/db552469-bb84-46cd-aa6f-0c86a6edcbfc
  7. how to get display to fill whole screen?

how to get display to fill whole screen?: some how my diaplay screen no longer fills the screen on my win 10 mspro4 tablet. can some one tell me how to get display to fill whole screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-display-to-fill-whole-screen/73c557f9-03ff-4a3d-aef3-80e68513e6ea
  8. Windows doesn't fill the whole screen. I can always see the desk top behind it.

Windows doesn't fill the whole screen. I can always see the desk top behind it.: Every time I go online now the screen is reduced so that the desktop shows behind it. If I click the box in the upper right hand corner to get the double box, it goes to the size it should be but it doesn't stay there. Is there a way to fix this. It's very annoying. I don't...
  9. Drawing a line on map- line disappears after 3 sec, and the whole screen is filled with the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Drawing a line on map- line disappears after 3 sec, and the whole screen is filled with the...: Hi! Very annoying problem with Maps app- when i draw a line on the map, about 3-4 seconds after, the line disappear, and whole view is filled with the current line color. If i move on the map, the fill "effect" is still here. The only way to remove the "effect" is to use...
  10. Realtek - No "Sound Fill" option or "Enhancements" tab

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek - No "Sound Fill" option or "Enhancements" tab: I updated every driver, and including Realtek to its "v7566" state. In the Sound properties, there is still no "enhancements" or any option for "sound fill". Inside the Realtek HD Audio Manager, there STILL isn't my "Enhancements/Sound Effects" tab. The only viable option...