Windows 10: Tab not opening on FaceBook

Discus and support Tab not opening on FaceBook in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; My wife needs help beyond my ability ! So when she is on face book and wants to open any game she has saved in her favorites she right clicks the game... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by flashh4, Dec 2, 2018.

1. flashh4 Win User

Tab not opening on FaceBook

My wife needs help beyond my ability ! So when she is on face book and wants to open any game she has saved in her favorites she right clicks the game and opens it in another tab, as you see in the 2nd tab it does not open. Flash player is set to allow so that's not the problem.
    Any help why it wont open to a page ? Does it have something to do with the URL ??
    Hope this is the right place to post !!
    Thanks looking to make wife happy again !!!

Chuck

:)

flashh4, Dec 2, 2018
  2. Naki Win User

Command line/tab

QUESTION/suggestion:
    * Why not remember the last active tab?
    For example, if you are on tab 2 and close the program, then run it again, for the program to open tab 2 again. But if the -tab X command-line option is used, then the program goes to X tab, regardless of last active tab.

Does that make sense?

Naki, Dec 2, 2018
  3. caperjack Win User
    facebook locks up

thank you for the info ,did as suggested ,but cant check it out till I use facebook for chat again .*Cool

caperjack, Dec 2, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Windows SDK for Facebook

Source: Windows SDK for Facebook | Building Apps for Windows

Brink, Dec 2, 2018
Thema:

1. Tab not opening on FaceBook - Similar Threads - Tab opening FaceBook

2. Multiple Tabs Open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Tabs Open: When I have multiple tabs open in Chrome I can not go back to the tabs already opened. It happens with Edge as well. My computer is affected by this problem as well. I just got this computer yesterday. Device name DustinGrant Processor 13th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1335U 1.30 GHz...
  3. Multiple Tabs Open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple Tabs Open: When I have multiple tabs open in Chrome I can not go back to the tabs already opened. It happens with Edge as well. My computer is affected by this problem as well. I just got this computer yesterday. Device name DustinGrant Processor 13th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1335U 1.30 GHz...
  4. my facebook page randomly opens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my facebook page randomly opens: my facebook page randomly opens please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-facebook-page-randomly-opens/75aaf7f2-4138-49b2-a238-f45b0a7b5798
  5. my facebook page randomly opens

my facebook page randomly opens: my facebook page randomly opens please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-facebook-page-randomly-opens/75aaf7f2-4138-49b2-a238-f45b0a7b5798
  6. my facebook page randomly opens

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Facebook Messenger app not opening

Facebook Messenger app not opening: Hi, I am trying to use the facebook messenger app on my windows 10 laptop. However if I try open the app nothing happens. Also if I try to go to the uninstall/change program options to repaid or uninstall the app it is not in the list of programs. It was working fine...
  8. Opening Facebook from Live mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Opening Facebook from Live mail: When opening Facebook from Windows live mail just the top left hand side of the page shows on the lower right hand side of my screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/opening-facebook-from-live-mail/d3efc26e-ce66-45d2-80d2-63f518887572
  9. Open in New Tab

in Browsers and Email
    Open in New Tab: I have been using Chrome for a long time but I thought I would give Edge a try. In Chrome I am used to right-click a site and select "Open in New Tab". Is this possible in Edge? If yes, how? A right-click on a favorite does not offer me a menu in Edge as in Chrome. Thanks in...
  10. Facebook App Will not Stay Open

Facebook App Will not Stay Open: On wife's laptop, Win 10 Home, Facebook App worked for her until today. Now the app opens for 5sec then closes. She is still on 10240build. Uninstall/reinstall no fix. Went to store tried updates there no updates. Rebooted computer after reinstall no fix. New laptop less than...