Windows 10: Tab on ....

Discus and support Tab on .... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hello , i have since the upgrade a little problem...a tab is on my desktop and i can't remove it....when i move the tab i see a dark square in it ,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Panzer, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Panzer Win User

Tab on ....

hello , i have since the upgrade a little problem...a tab is on my desktop and i can't remove it....when i move the tab i see a dark square in it , when i start the "verkenner" (scout) it opens attached on this tab , when i close it the tab is still there...

:)

Panzer, Jul 30, 2015

2. Cloth tab on 7390

The best option would be to open the phone and remove the cloth tab completely.

paulroux---01, Jul 30, 2015
  3. Cloth tab on 7390

Does anyone know if you can remove the cloth tag from the 7390? It's really badly designed so that you can't place the camera on a flat surface to take a picture of yourself with the timer! I could just cut it off with a knife, but i thought there might
    be a less destructive way?

owaindavies---01, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

Tab on ....

1. Tab on .... - Similar Threads - Tab

2. Taskbar does not appear when Alt-tabbing out of games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar does not appear when Alt-tabbing out of games: Hello all, I've just moved over from Windows 7 and am trying to find a way to turn 10's alt-tab functionality back to the way it was in 7. For example, let's say i'm playing WoW. On Windows 7 I would generally alt-tab and my task bar would appear on my main monitor for me...
  3. Alt+Tab gets suck intermittently when trying to switch Apps

in Windows 10 Support
    Alt+Tab gets suck intermittently when trying to switch Apps: Hi folks. So I have heavily used Alt+Tab to switch between apps for as long as I've been using Windows. In the past year or so something happened with Windows 10 where when I click Alt+Tab to switch I get the little preview windows of all the open apps but it doesn't switch...
  4. Alt+Tab gets suck intermittently on ALL my machines. Window does not switch until I mouse...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Alt+Tab gets suck intermittently on ALL my machines. Window does not switch until I mouse...: Hi folks. So I have heavily used Alt+Tab to switch between apps for as long as I've been using Windows. In the past year or so something happened with Windows 10 where when I click Alt+Tab to switch I get the little preview windows of all the open apps but it doesn't switch...
  5. When connected to external monitor and unplugging the connection all tabs that are in...

in Windows 10 Customization
    When connected to external monitor and unplugging the connection all tabs that are in...: Hello, I am using an external monitor so I am using it like extended monitor. However on a few occasions I disconnected the HDMI cable and start working only from my laptop no external monitor At this point all my apps that were working on the external monitor are lost...
  6. How do i check GPU performance tab in Task Manager?

How do i check GPU performance tab in Task Manager?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Comboxer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hr8iek/how_do_i_check_gpu_performance_tab_in_task_manager/
  7. Taskbar does not appear when Alt-tabbing out of a game

Taskbar does not appear when Alt-tabbing out of a game: Hello all, I've just moved over from Windows 7 and am trying to find a way to turn 10's alt-tab functionality back to the way it was in 7. For example, let's say i'm playing WoW. On Windows 7 I would generally alt-tab and my task bar would appear on my main monitor for me...
  8. Stickies all in separate windows after update, completely destroys alt-tab functionality

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stickies all in separate windows after update, completely destroys alt-tab functionality: So using my Stickies for the first time after updating my system yesterday, I was shocked to discover that the functionality of the Stickies app has beencompletely destroyed and I cannot figure out how to go back to the way things were. Please help! All my Stickies are...
  9. Stop ALT+TAB virtual desktops "slide" animation.

Stop ALT+TAB virtual desktops "slide" animation.: Hey, I just did a clean reinstall of Windows 10 Pro V.2004 . Now whenver I ALT+TAB between my virtual desktops, the tabs "slide" away which is beyond frustrating :) I was wondering whether there was a setting to turn this off. Thanks submitted by /u/TheToxicBeast...
  10. How to find and disable softwares that do not show at startup tab in the task manager.

How to find and disable softwares that do not show at startup tab in the task manager.: For me I need to disable avira vpn from starting automatically submitted by /u/Sanjayram2000 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hq96t4/how_to_find_and_disable_softwares_that_do_not/