Windows 10: Tab on ....

Discus and support Tab on .... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hello , i have since the upgrade a little problem...a tab is on my desktop and i can't remove it....when i move the tab i see a dark square in it ,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Panzer, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Panzer Win User

Tab on ....

hello , i have since the upgrade a little problem...a tab is on my desktop and i can't remove it....when i move the tab i see a dark square in it , when i start the "verkenner" (scout) it opens attached on this tab , when i close it the tab is still there...

:)

Panzer, Jul 30, 2015

2. Cloth tab on 7390

The best option would be to open the phone and remove the cloth tab completely.

paulroux---01, Jul 30, 2015
  3. Cloth tab on 7390

Does anyone know if you can remove the cloth tag from the 7390? It's really badly designed so that you can't place the camera on a flat surface to take a picture of yourself with the timer! I could just cut it off with a knife, but i thought there might
    be a less destructive way?

owaindavies---01, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

Tab on ....

1. Tab on .... - Similar Threads - Tab

2. msn.com flashes in my new tab area for a second, then the blank screen appears with an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    msn.com flashes in my new tab area for a second, then the blank screen appears with an...: I was able to get rid of it for about 24 joyous hours, then MS tricked me into restoring my old configuration, and now I can't use the previous steps to get rid of it. I feel like msn.com is spying and intruding on me. How do I restore my desired configuration?...
  3. Windows 10 computer regularly refuses to open programs, or tabs.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 computer regularly refuses to open programs, or tabs.: Once in a while my omputer randomly decides to not let me open anything new. If i try to open a new tab in Chrome for instance, it either doesn't open, or freezes instantly. Otherwise, if I try to open a regurlar program it just does not open. Windows usually functions...
  4. File versions present but not shown in "previous versions" tab on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    File versions present but not shown in "previous versions" tab on Windows 10: I've had File History running successfully for many months but wanted to reduce versions to free space on my backup drive. I altered the history configuration, reducing retention from 1 year to 6 months last week and backups continued but I noticed that purging of versions...
  5. How to Alt tab back to two snapped windows

in Windows 10 Support
    How to Alt tab back to two snapped windows: So i snap two windows explorers, one to left and one to right, then i alt-tab to my browser and then i want to go back to the snapped two windows explorer, but alt-tab gives me choice to only choose one of them and the other is like hidden behind the browser and i have to...
  6. computer folder/tab missing from file explorer/network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    computer folder/tab missing from file explorer/network: After I recently changed router settings, I could not see any of the computers on my local network and now I cannot see the computer folder in file explorer/network. I cannot even see my own computer. My computer can be accessed by another computer on the network. How do I...
  7. The 'Uninstall' Tab is disabled in Start>Settings>Apps & Features>Listed Apps in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    The 'Uninstall' Tab is disabled in Start>Settings>Apps & Features>Listed Apps in Windows 10: Hi, I want to Uninstall an App from Windows 10, but when I go to Start> Settings> App & Features, the 'Uninstall' tab is disabled. How to enable that? I tried to Restart the PC twice. Please help. Thankyou....
  8. Closing multiple tabs easily

in Browsers and Email
    Closing multiple tabs easily: Don't know if this is posted elsewhere, just saw it in my How to Geek email. Nifty shortcuts to close multiple tabs various ways in Firefox and Chrome. *Arrow How to Select and Close Multiple Chrome or Firefox Tabs at Once 128934
  9. 3D objects in Users folder have no location tab

in Windows 10 Support
    3D objects in Users folder have no location tab: I've created folders on an H: partition (on another HDD) and "moved" where most of my User data will reside, but 3 remain. 3D Objects is still in Users on C: but has no location tab, so I can't point it anywhere. Favorites folder has no location tab and after attempting to...
  10. 3 objects in Users folder have no location tab

in Windows 10 Support
    3 objects in Users folder have no location tab: I've created folders on an H: partition (on another HDD) and "moved" where most of my User data will reside, but 3 remain. 3D Objects is still in Users on C: but has no location tab, so I can't point it anywhere. Favorites folder has no location tab and after attempting to...