Windows 10: Tab on ....

Discus and support Tab on .... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hello , i have since the upgrade a little problem...a tab is on my desktop and i can't remove it....when i move the tab i see a dark square in it ,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Panzer, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Panzer Win User

Tab on ....

hello , i have since the upgrade a little problem...a tab is on my desktop and i can't remove it....when i move the tab i see a dark square in it , when i start the "verkenner" (scout) it opens attached on this tab , when i close it the tab is still there...

:)

Panzer, Jul 30, 2015

2. Cloth tab on 7390

The best option would be to open the phone and remove the cloth tab completely.

paulroux---01, Jul 30, 2015
  3. Cloth tab on 7390

Does anyone know if you can remove the cloth tag from the 7390? It's really badly designed so that you can't place the camera on a flat surface to take a picture of yourself with the timer! I could just cut it off with a knife, but i thought there might
    be a less destructive way?

owaindavies---01, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

Tab on ....

1. Tab on .... - Similar Threads - Tab

2. Advanced Tab in Network Adapter Properties is Blank

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Advanced Tab in Network Adapter Properties is Blank: Hi there. I am currently experiencing an issue with my network speed since resetting my PC. I looked into it and discovered that it was a relatively easy fix, by accessing the advanced setting on my network adapter. However, when i open the advanced tab it is blank, and on...
  3. Movies & TV on Windows 10 Education does not show "Explore" and "Purchased" tab.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Movies & TV on Windows 10 Education does not show "Explore" and "Purchased" tab.: Hello, I have a fresh install of Windows 10 Education and according to windows update, everything is up to date as of writing this (5/24/2019). I am trying to use the Movies & TV app, however, as the title states, the "Explore" and "Purchased" tabs are not showing. The...
  4. When running msconfig Boot tab does not display my windows build

in Windows 10 Customization
    When running msconfig Boot tab does not display my windows build: Im trying to boot into recovery mode on my computer and I am unable to force it through msconfig like so [ATTACH] when booting through media disk that option isnt there either. Any way I could restore that?...
  5. Tabs in Sticky Notes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tabs in Sticky Notes: Hi. I would really like to have a tabs-feature in Sticky Notes. I have a sticky note pinned to my desktop, I use it as a work to-do list and like that it is always there without having to open a task-app every time I need to see the list. However, I would like to split my...
  6. windows 10 doesn't recognize samsung Galaxy tab

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 doesn't recognize samsung Galaxy tab: windows 10 no longer recognizes my Galaxy Tab 10A through the USB it used to but not now what do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-doesnt-recognize-samsung-galaxy-tab/649033fe-bb6e-4ce6-a091-5b2a1230d2cc
  7. File Explorer - Tabs missing in folder properties

File Explorer - Tabs missing in folder properties: When I right click on a folder, I'd expect to see the customize and other tabs. However, I do not see any tabs other than the 'General' tab and 'Previous Versions'. You may have noticed that the "Read-Only" box is checked. I tried to uncheck it, and uncheck other boxes in...
  8. Explorer suddenly started working like "tab-mix plus". Stressful

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer suddenly started working like "tab-mix plus". Stressful: Well almost but not as neatly or controllable as it decided to start opening everything while exploring files in a new window and also started forgetting the sizes and positions of the last opened file/window. No apparent rhyme or reason. When exploring files in Explorer,...
  9. Task Manager Performance tab doesn't show usage graphs

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Task Manager Performance tab doesn't show usage graphs: I would like to set my Task Manager's Performance tab to show the graphs for each of the logical processors, but when I set it to show Logical Processors, it only shows them as empty boxes with percentages in text on each one, and they flash between white, light blue and...
  10. Is there any way to disable the "contextual tabs" in File Explorer?

Is there any way to disable the "contextual tabs" in File Explorer?: I would like to disable the "contextual tabs" in file explorer - the ones that turn pink/green/yellow when clicking on an item and changing to things like "Picture tools", "Video tools", "Compressed Folder Tools", "Drive Tools", etc. I find these tabs very distracting and I...