Windows 10: Tab on ....

Discus and support Tab on .... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hello , i have since the upgrade a little problem...a tab is on my desktop and i can't remove it....when i move the tab i see a dark square in it ,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Panzer, Jul 30, 2015.

1. Panzer Win User

Tab on ....

hello , i have since the upgrade a little problem...a tab is on my desktop and i can't remove it....when i move the tab i see a dark square in it , when i start the "verkenner" (scout) it opens attached on this tab , when i close it the tab is still there...

:)

Panzer, Jul 30, 2015

2. Cloth tab on 7390

The best option would be to open the phone and remove the cloth tab completely.

paulroux---01, Jul 30, 2015
  3. Cloth tab on 7390

Does anyone know if you can remove the cloth tag from the 7390? It's really badly designed so that you can't place the camera on a flat surface to take a picture of yourself with the timer! I could just cut it off with a knife, but i thought there might
    be a less destructive way?

owaindavies---01, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

Tab on ....

1. Tab on .... - Similar Threads - Tab

2. Hi, so my new pc i got is 5g capable, but in the device manager advanced tab, i dont have...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, so my new pc i got is 5g capable, but in the device manager advanced tab, i dont have...: Ive tried updating and rolling back drivers, uninstalling the adapter, and more i dont know what else to do. Its a Realtek adapter. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-so-my-new-pc-i-got-is-5g-capable-but-in-the/8de02aca-7854-4628-9a3c-2dbc949007b1
  3. Hi, so my new pc i got is 5g capable, but in the device manager advanced tab, i dont have...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi, so my new pc i got is 5g capable, but in the device manager advanced tab, i dont have...: Ive tried updating and rolling back drivers, uninstalling the adapter, and more i dont know what else to do. Its a Realtek adapter. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-so-my-new-pc-i-got-is-5g-capable-but-in-the/8de02aca-7854-4628-9a3c-2dbc949007b1
  4. Improve switch apps Ctrl + Alt + Tab when using multi monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Improve switch apps Ctrl + Alt + Tab when using multi monitors: In Window, when we use two or three monitors, we use hot key Ctrl + Alt + Tab to open switch apps, all apps appear on main monitor, include apps of extra monitors, this one is really annoyed due to there are many apps on the main monitor, spend a lot of time to look up app to...
  5. Improve switch apps Ctrl + Alt + Tab when using multi monitors

Improve switch apps Ctrl + Alt + Tab when using multi monitors: In Window, when we use two or three monitors, we use hot key Ctrl + Alt + Tab to open switch apps, all apps appear on main monitor, include apps of extra monitors, this one is really annoyed due to there are many apps on the main monitor, spend a lot of time to look up app to...
  6. Disable or remap Alt+Tab when program is active

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable or remap Alt+Tab when program is active: Hello,I am wondering if there is a way to disable Alt+Tab when a specific program is active.For example if the Xbox app or a specific game on my windows machine is running, Alt+Tab should be disabled.I could change the behaviour to a different key combination, but I would...
  7. Disable or remap Alt+Tab when program is active

Disable or remap Alt+Tab when program is active: Hello,I am wondering if there is a way to disable Alt+Tab when a specific program is active.For example if the Xbox app or a specific game on my windows machine is running, Alt+Tab should be disabled.I could change the behaviour to a different key combination, but I would...
  8. Disable or remap Alt+Tab when program is active

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Bluetooth Headphone does not have a Services Tab Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headphone does not have a Services Tab Windows 11: So I'm experiencing an audio issue related really bad bitrate while playing helldivers 2, while looking online for how to fix all sources point to: control panel > device manager > double click your headphone for properties > go to services and disable something ... but I...
  10. Bluetooth Headphone does not have a Services Tab Windows 11

Bluetooth Headphone does not have a Services Tab Windows 11: So I'm experiencing an audio issue related really bad bitrate while playing helldivers 2, while looking online for how to fix all sources point to: control panel > device manager > double click your headphone for properties > go to services and disable something ... but I...