Windows 10: Tab Search feature is now "officially" being tested in Microsoft Edge Canary.

Discus and support Tab Search feature is now "officially" being tested in Microsoft Edge Canary. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Leopeva64-2, Nov 30, 2021.

1. Tab Search feature is now "officially" being tested in Microsoft Edge Canary.

/u/Leopeva64-2, Nov 30, 2021
  2. Shawn_189 Win User

Microsoft Edge Canary closes when Ctrl+F is pressed.

Microsoft Edge Canary

Version 86.0.586.0 (Official build) canary (32-bit)

I noticed this today. Pressing Ctrl+F forces Canary to close. This has never happened before. Is it just me?

Shawn_189, Nov 30, 2021
  3. Hotsuma Win User
    Microsoft Edge Shrunk Tabs

I'm using Microsoft Edge ver. 84.0.515.0 (Official build) canary (32-bit).

The problem is, whenever I open more than one full tab, they'll start to shrink until I can barely see them. Even if it's just two open tabs. I didn't have this problem back when I first started using Microsoft Edge. Is there some kind of option that will turn this feature off?

Tab Search feature is now "officially" being tested in Microsoft Edge Canary. [​IMG]

Hotsuma, Nov 30, 2021
  4. Tab Search feature is now "officially" being tested in Microsoft Edge Canary.

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 30, 2021
Thema:

Tab Search feature is now "officially" being tested in Microsoft Edge Canary.

1. Tab Search feature is now "officially" being tested in Microsoft Edge Canary. - Similar Threads - Tab Search feature

2. Microsoft is testing a new "Math Solver" in Edge Canary.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft is testing a new "Math Solver" in Edge Canary.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lxzamg/microsoft_is_testing_a_new_math_solver_in_edge/
  3. Microsoft is testing a new feature called "Sleeping tabs" in Edge Canary.

Microsoft is testing a new feature called "Sleeping tabs" in Edge Canary.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iupjqn/microsoft_is_testing_a_new_feature_called/
  4. Microsoft has started testing the "Tab Preview" feature.

Microsoft has started testing the "Tab Preview" feature.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i0rxa4/microsoft_has_started_testing_the_tab_preview/
  5. An interesting feature being tested on Edge's New Tab Page.

An interesting feature being tested on Edge's New Tab Page.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hu8hlb/an_interesting_feature_being_tested_on_edges_new/
  6. "Collections" are now available in Edge Canary.

"Collections" are now available in Edge Canary.: [ATTACH] Blog: Collections is now available to test in the Canary channel Microsoft had announced this some time ago and now they can be enabled in Edge Canary (build 78.0.250.1) thanks to a new flag: Flag. Collections. Collections. Collections submitted by...
  7. Edge Canary

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edge Canary: Trying new dev browser ( Is there a specific forum?) ,so I exported tabs, opened it, but there are like 30 of them- isn't there a way to open them all at once to void tedium of one by one ? Btw can't BELIEVE there isn't a option, a field for 'edge ', ''browser','internet '...
  8. Collections is now available to test in Microsoft Edge Canary channel

in Windows 10 News
    Collections is now available to test in Microsoft Edge Canary channel: Today, we’re releasing an experimental preview of Collections for Microsoft Edge. We initially demoed this feature during the Microsoft Build 2019 conference keynote. Microsoft Edge Insiders can now try out an early version of Collections by enabling the experimental flag on...
  9. Microsoft tests new sync features for Edge Canary on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft tests new sync features for Edge Canary on Windows 10: Since the launch of the new Chromium-based Edge browser, Microsoft has been working on bringing many new features. One of the top features that Microsoft is working on is the support for sync options similar to Google’s Chrome. The Redmond firm is working on bringing...
  10. Microsoft is now officially testing Windows 10’s phone screen mirroring feature

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is now officially testing Windows 10’s phone screen mirroring feature: Microsoft launched the Your Phone app last year with Windows 10 October 2018 Update which allowed users to sync text messages, access recent photos, stored in your Android phone on your Windows 10 desktop. At the October 2018 event, Microsoft had announced that it will...