Windows 10: Tabbed pages on top.

Discus and support Tabbed pages on top. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have pages on top of my screen and do not know where the tab button is o turn that feature off. It is very annoying when it happens.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AneesahOmowaleMuhammad, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Tabbed pages on top.

I have pages on top of my screen and do not know where the tab button is o turn that feature off. It is very annoying when it happens.

:)

AneesahOmowaleMuhammad, Jul 28, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

"Edge BUG" A blank page setting when opening a new tab in Edge is reset when clearing browsing data

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Microsoft EDGE.

• Click on Three Dots (…) at the top right corner.

• Under Open new tab with select a blank page.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Arun B J, Jul 28, 2019
  3. open a new tab to my home page in edge

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. Let me assist you.

You can set New Tab as a Home Page on Microsoft Edge. Please follow the below steps to do so.

Steps:-

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on the three dots ()
      on the top right corner.
    • Select Settings.
    • Under the option, “Open with”, check and select, “New Tab Page.”
    • Close and Reopen the browser and check.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Pawan Dhondiyal, Jul 28, 2019
  4. PamHogg Win User

Tabbed pages on top.

open a new tab to my home page in edge

Did you even read the question?

PamHogg, Jul 28, 2019
Thema:

Tabbed pages on top.

1. Tabbed pages on top. - Similar Threads - Tabbed pages top

2. Page jumping to the top

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Page jumping to the top: I was sent a document to fill out. I downloaded it and saved it as a pdf. When I start filling it in and get halfway down the page, the page jumps to the top so I can’t see what I’m typing. Did I accidentally hit a key on my keyboard that’s doing this. Also, I keep my hands...
  3. Page jumping to the top

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Page jumping to the top: I was sent a document to fill out. I downloaded it and saved it as a pdf. When I start filling it in and get halfway down the page, the page jumps to the top so I can’t see what I’m typing. Did I accidentally hit a key on my keyboard that’s doing this. Also, I keep my hands...
  4. tabs at top

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    tabs at top: i have tabs showing at the top, taking up half of the screen. Can't get rid of them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tabs-at-top/33da3af4-9a29-4331-8ba3-0431eb3f5db4
  5. New tab and top sites

in Windows 10 Customization
    New tab and top sites: My computer updated today and now the top sites do not show up when I open a new tab https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-tab-and-top-sites/b69d074d-be84-4cf4-a049-babc3a268532
  6. Bug with Top Sites icons on Edge's New Tabs page

Bug with Top Sites icons on Edge's New Tabs page: Hello, I have set Edge to open a new Tabs page showing my popular websites as icons that I can click on. Usually the icons should look like this: [ATTACH] However, for some reason lately, Edge is showing the icons as follows: [ATTACH] Also, notice that YouTube doesn't...
  7. Tabs at top of screen

Tabs at top of screen: I would like to know how to get the tabs tray, at the top of the screen removed. It takes up the top 3 inches of my screen, leaving me with a small screen. Driving me nuts....
  8. Add More Top Sites To New Tab Page in Firefox 60-+

in Browsers and Email
    Add More Top Sites To New Tab Page in Firefox 60-+: One can add as many rows of Sites in The New Tab Start Page by entering the Following in About:Config Code: browser.newtabpage.activity-stream.topSitesRows[/quote] Default is two [img] Do not concern yourself with the void warranty warning I entered 3 so I have 3 rows...
  9. Top of Edge Page

in Browsers and Email
    Top of Edge Page: How do I get these items to show at the top of the page in Edge as they do in all other Windows IE? File Edit View Favorites Tools Help 59885
  10. Change Number of Rows for Top Sites on New Tabs Page in Firefox

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Number of Rows for Top Sites on New Tabs Page in Firefox: How to: Change Number of Rows for Top Sites on New Tabs Page in Firefox How to Change Number of Rows for Top Sites on New Tabs Page in Firefox Starting with Firefox Quantum (version 57), there is a new user interface (UI) called Photon. By default, Firefox displays...