Windows 10: Tabbed toolbar

Discus and support Tabbed toolbar in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am being threatened by my parents because of the tabbed toolbar on Windows Live Mail. Is there any way to get rid of this feature?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DANIEL NEWHOUSE, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Tabbed toolbar

I am being threatened by my parents because of the tabbed toolbar on Windows Live Mail.

Is there any way to get rid of this feature?

:)

DANIEL NEWHOUSE, Jul 5, 2018
  2. fussybob Win User

IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Jul 5, 2018
  3. Cant find Toolbar in Internet explorer 11

Hello Cagney,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the toolbar is missing in Internet explorer 11. We will help you.

• Are you facing this issue after any recent updates?
    • Did you check in setting and try to check mark the command bar and check?
    I suggest you to follow some steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Right click on top in empty space near the tabs
      and select Menu Bar and Command Bar and check if the issue is resolved.
    Please post to us if the issue is resolved.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jul 5, 2018
  4. Tabbed toolbar

Upper screen toolbar in Windows 10 to locate program shortcuts which launch on mouse clicking

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

This issue might be due to the compatibility of the Office 97 toolbar application with Windows 10.
    I suggest you to install the Office 97 toolbar application in compatibility mode and check.
    Follow the steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode.

• Download the drivers from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right-click on the installer and click on "Properties".
    • Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box "Run this program in compatibility mode for” and select previous Operating System from the drop down.
    • Click on ‘Apply’ and click ‘OK’ and run the file to install it.

Also, I suggest you to check with the Office 97 toolbar manufacturers once for any updates on the software.

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jul 5, 2018
Thema:

Tabbed toolbar

1. Tabbed toolbar - Similar Threads - Tabbed toolbar

2. File Explorer folders and/or tabs are not restored after I restart my computer. This is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer folders and/or tabs are not restored after I restart my computer. This is...: I tried all the fixes suggested online, but nothing helps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-folders-andor-tabs-are-not-restored/b66f1254-4f39-400f-81bd-f8b32b7e2112
  3. File Explorer folders and/or tabs are not restored after I restart my computer. This is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Explorer folders and/or tabs are not restored after I restart my computer. This is...: I tried all the fixes suggested online, but nothing helps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-folders-andor-tabs-are-not-restored/b66f1254-4f39-400f-81bd-f8b32b7e2112
  4. How can I fix this? New File Explorer tab bar is separated from its toolbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I fix this? New File Explorer tab bar is separated from its toolbar: As you can see in the screenshots, there's a line between the tab bar and the toolbar. how can I remove this line? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-this-new-file-explorer-tab-bar-is/54e880aa-48f2-44d1-849e-244825af16ed
  5. How can I fix this? New File Explorer tab bar is separated from its toolbar

How can I fix this? New File Explorer tab bar is separated from its toolbar: As you can see in the screenshots, there's a line between the tab bar and the toolbar. how can I remove this line? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-this-new-file-explorer-tab-bar-is/54e880aa-48f2-44d1-849e-244825af16ed
  6. Toolbar on Tabbed File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Toolbar on Tabbed File Explorer: To whom it may concern,I am on the insider program and Windows 11 updated this morning. My current Windows specs are:Edición Windows 11 Pro Versión 22H2 Se instaló el ‎15-‎05-‎2022 Compilación del SO 22622.436 Número de serie R90YPCB2 Experiencia Windows Feature Experience...
  7. Toolbar on Tabbed File Explorer

Toolbar on Tabbed File Explorer: To whom it may concern,I am on the insider program and Windows 11 updated this morning. My current Windows specs are:Edición Windows 11 Pro Versión 22H2 Se instaló el ‎15-‎05-‎2022 Compilación del SO 22622.436 Número de serie R90YPCB2 Experiencia Windows Feature Experience...
  8. Add or Remove Tab Actions Menu Button on Toolbar in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Add or Remove Tab Actions Menu Button on Toolbar in Microsoft Edge: Starting with Microsoft Edge version 91.0.863.0, a new Tab actions menu button on the toolbar has been added to replace the Vertical Tabs button. When you click/tap on the Tab actions menu button on the toolbar, you will have the Turn on vertical tabs, Recently closed...
  9. Add or Remove Vertical Tabs Button on Toolbar in Edge browser

in Windows 10 News
    Add or Remove Vertical Tabs Button on Toolbar in Edge browser: [ATTACH]The new version of the Edge browser comes with some interesting tweaks and useful […] This article Add or Remove Vertical Tabs Button on Toolbar in Edge browser first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  10. Question About Putting a Tab in Firefox Toolbar

in Browsers and Email
    Question About Putting a Tab in Firefox Toolbar: I've been trying to set up my new laptop with the basic features I had in my old desktop. I changed from Edge and have Firefox as the default browser. I have my ISP (Xfinity Comcast) as my homepage. So, when I click on the Firefox icon in my taskbar, it takes me straight to...