Windows 10: Tabbing out of a game unexpectedly

Discus and support Tabbing out of a game unexpectedly in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; This has been happening for so long and I'm starting to get really frustrated with it. Basically, when I'm doing something that's more than just web... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Dogrules23, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Tabbing out of a game unexpectedly

This has been happening for so long and I'm starting to get really frustrated with it. Basically, when I'm doing something that's more than just web browsing, it will occasionally tab out like someone pressed alt+tab. I don't press anything, it just kinda happens sometimes. It'll even happen while I'm watching YouTube. I will be watching the video and then the taskbar suddenly appears over the bottom of the video.

When I'm playing a game like Minecraft, it'll occasionally just disappear and I'll have to click on the icon in the taskbar to bring the game back. There's nothing that seems to trigger it specifically and I can go for a while without issue and then it'll suddenly be back and happen a lot.

Is there anything specific I can try to get rid of this issue? It's incredibly frustrating, especially when it happens in a game like Rainbow Six Siege or now Doom Eternal.

submitted by /u/Dogrules23
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Dogrules23, Mar 20, 2020
  2. BillN-122 Win User

tabs and new open windows close unexpectedly

tabs and new open windows close unexpectedly

event viewer shows as error...application error and service control error

Any suggestions for a fix?

BillN-122, Mar 20, 2020
  3. Angela Pun, Mar 20, 2020
  4. xarzu Win User

Tabbing out of a game unexpectedly

My new Vista computer sometimes unexpectedly shuts off. Any suggestions?

My new Vista computer sometimes unexpectedly shuts off. Any suggestions?

xarzu, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

Tabbing out of a game unexpectedly

1. Tabbing out of a game unexpectedly - Similar Threads - Tabbing game unexpectedly

2. Windows 11 Alt Tab out of a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Alt Tab out of a game: Just upgraded to windows 11. I am having an issue when I alt tab out of a game it will minimize the game and I can still hear the game running however it will not allow me to tab back in or click the icon. I have tried disabling GPU scheduling and changing the alt tab...
  3. Windows 11 Alt Tab out of a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Alt Tab out of a game: Just upgraded to windows 11. I am having an issue when I alt tab out of a game it will minimize the game and I can still hear the game running however it will not allow me to tab back in or click the icon. I have tried disabling GPU scheduling and changing the alt tab...
  4. Can't tab out when I'm in a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't tab out when I'm in a game: So, since friday, I can't tab out a game. ALT+TAB, Windows key doesn't work. When I close the game, 30sec later it works again. I try looking on the internet and nothing works. I try to contact Geek Squad and they told me they had a customer with the same problem today and...
  5. Can't tab out when I'm in a game

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't tab out when I'm in a game: So, since friday, I can't tab out a game. ALT+TAB, Windows key doesn't work. When I close the game, 30sec later it works again. I try looking on the internet and nothing works. I try to contact Geek Squad and they told me they had a customer with the same problem today and...
  6. I tab out only in Source Games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I tab out only in Source Games: So after a windows update I find that only in source games I'm tabbing out to my desktop, and seeing the whole thing refresh. This was never a issue till then.I've done and looked at all the solutions, even putting them in compatibility mode yields no results. But I never tab...
  7. Windows "tabs" out of game

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows "tabs" out of game: Hello there, I've recently complete clean installed my PC with 1909 (I think, I'm gonna check that if necessary) and it has been a charm. I've worked counless hours with it by now and now problems what so ever. (Ryzen 3900X with a GTX970). A few days ago, I got a bit of...
  8. Apps, Games, and Other Software Tabbing Out?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Apps, Games, and Other Software Tabbing Out?: This has been happening for so long and I'm starting to get really frustrated with it. Basically, when I'm doing something that's more than just web browsing, it will occasionally tab out like someone pressed alt+tab. I don't press anything, it just kinda happens sometimes....
  9. Weird alt-tab out of fullscreen games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird alt-tab out of fullscreen games.: So recently i have been playing rainbow six siege a lot but my experience has been kind of ruined by this weird alt tab that keeps happening. It usually happens when i flick fast and click. I think my cursor somehow does something even tho its fullscreen and ive been testing...
  10. Unable to Tab out of Fullscreen Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Tab out of Fullscreen Games: Hello, When I had Windows 7 I was able to press the Windows key to tab out of Fullscreen Games and Applications. With Windows 10 I am unable to tab out of Fullscreen Games and Applications. Is there a setting or something that I am missing? I have tried everything, Please...