Windows 10: TABCTL32.OCX file missing/invalid for Windows 10

Discus and support TABCTL32.OCX file missing/invalid for Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; "Component TABCTL.OCX ou uma de suas dependências não corretamente registrada: um arquivo ausente ou inválido"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Pauloz13, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Pauloz13 Win User

TABCTL32.OCX file missing/invalid for Windows 10

"Component TABCTL.OCX ou uma de suas dependências não corretamente registrada: um arquivo ausente ou inválido"

:)

Pauloz13, Sep 24, 2018

2. Error TABCTL32.OCX

Hi,

I have downloaded a utility from a govt website, but its giving me the error "component TABCTL32.OCX OR one of its dependencies is missing. a file is missing or invalid"

OS is win10 64bit. Kindly help

Inder_chhabra, Sep 24, 2018
  3. tabctl32.ocx not compatible with this version of Windows

I'm trying to run an old-ish program and it has the tabctl32.ocx error. I've searched for this and found plenty of instructions for how to replace and re-register the file, but it's not working for me.

Whenever I follow the instructions and type in the command prompt "regsvr32 system32\TABCTL32.OCX" or type in "regsvr32 tabctl32.ocx" in the 'Run' command I receive the following error:

"The module 'tabctl32.ocx' may not be compatible with the version of Windows that you're running. Check if the module is compatible with an x86 (32-bit) or x64 (64-bit) version of regsvr32.exe"

I'm running Windows 10. Here are some links that I've been trying to follow:

http://www.jasonsamuel.com/2011/11/...rror-when-using-the-citrix-quick-launch-tool/

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21349642

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-missing/1d615fca-1414-4d79-8951-5d6353ed3105

**Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.**

Natalie Tyler, Sep 24, 2018
  4. Linney Win User

Error TABCTL32.OCX

See what this link says about registering the missing file or running the failing program in this suggested way as an Administrator.

TABCTL32.OCX file missing

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...-missing/1d615fca-1414-4d79-8951-5d6353ed3105

Have you tried right-clicking on the shortcut to the program, or the .exe, and selecting the "Run As Administrator" option? Do so even if your user is an Admin.

Try right-clicking on the actual Setup.exe and selecting the "Run As Administrator" option? Do so even if your user is an Admin.

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...s&ie=&oe=&gfe_rd=cr&ei=dXMHVqa_Ccnu8weJ6p-4Bw

See Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Troubleshooting\Programs\ Program Compatibility Troubleshooter

Linney, Sep 24, 2018
Thema:

1. TABCTL32.OCX file missing/invalid for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - TABCTL32 OCX file

2. Windows 10 - Missing file MSCOMM32.OCX and need to find, download and add to C:WindowsSysWOW64

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 - Missing file MSCOMM32.OCX and need to find, download and add to C:WindowsSysWOW64: I use Windows 10 on my Dell Inspiron 64-bit Laptop. A communications software program I downloaded and tried to use, gave me an error that file MSCOMM32.OCX is missing. Please advise me how I can find and download the missing MSCOMM32.OCX file. I understand that one I...
  3. Windows 10 - Missing file MSCOMM32.OCX and need to find, download and add to C:WindowsSysWOW64

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - Missing file MSCOMM32.OCX and need to find, download and add to C:WindowsSysWOW64: I use Windows 10 on my Dell Inspiron 64-bit Laptop. A communications software program I downloaded and tried to use, gave me an error that file MSCOMM32.OCX is missing. Please advise me how I can find and download the missing MSCOMM32.OCX file. I understand that one I...
  4. Windows 10 - Missing file MSCOMM32.OCX and need to find, download and add to C:WindowsSysWOW64

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. mscomct2.ocx windows 10 missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    mscomct2.ocx windows 10 missing: I've gone through all of the forums I can find and I cannot for the life of me find a fix for this solution. I keep getting a popup every time I turn my computer on that tells me the file is missing or corrupted. I can't find any suitable downloads to fix the problem. I am...
  6. DBGRID32.OCX and GRID32.OCX under windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DBGRID32.OCX and GRID32.OCX under windows 10: I have recently started using windows 10 and need to install DBGRID32.OCX and GRID32.OCX for VB6. The versions of these OCXs I have previously used to not appear to work, I.e. I get the message "The module ... was loaded but the entry-point was not found. Make sure that ......
  7. COMDLG32.OCX missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    COMDLG32.OCX missing: Hi, I was trying to run a program, but it says that COMDLG32.OCX is missing. Looking for answers, I couldn't find one that solves the issue as it is missing from SysWOW64 and Sys32 as trying to register the file results in a message saying it can't be found and it isn't...
  8. file TABCTL32.OCX

in Windows 10 Customization
    file TABCTL32.OCX: How to register the TABCTL32.OCX file in W10 32bit Pikulis https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-tabctl32ocx/577f020b-2064-4080-bdc7-8cc701c5de02
  9. COMDLG32.ocx file is missing or in invalid

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    COMDLG32.ocx file is missing or in invalid: I am trying to use the program EnergyPlus V3, previously used on my Vista, on my new computer woth Windows 10 and have got the following message Component COMDLG32.OCX or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid I checked in SysWOW64...
  10. Fix Comctl32.ocx file is missing or invalid error

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Comctl32.ocx file is missing or invalid error: [ATTACH] If you receive Comctl32.ocx file missing or failed to load error, or if it not correctly registered, then you may need to download it again and re-register the file. Here’s how to do it. The error message you receive would [...] This post Fix Comctl32.ocx file is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tabctl32.ocx windows 10

2. tabctl32 windows 10 missing

3. tabctl32.ocx

4. tabctl32 ocx download windows 10,
  5. tabctl32 ocx missing or invalid,
  6. TabCtl32.Ocx missing,
  7. component tabctl32.ocx missing windows 10,
  8. tabctl32.ocx download,
  9. tabctl32.ocx win 10,
  10. tabctl32 windows 10,
  11. TABCTL32.OCX windows10,