Windows 10: Tablet as second screen

Discus and support Tablet as second screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there a way that I can use my tablet android as a second monitor so for example, on my laptop windows 10 screen, I'm running a game and on my tablet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RobinSchapendonk, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Tablet as second screen

Is there a way that I can use my tablet android as a second monitor so for example, on my laptop windows 10 screen, I'm running a game and on my tablet I can use my mouse and keyboard to search things.

:)

RobinSchapendonk, Apr 30, 2020

2. second screen

when using the "second screen only" display option, the 2nd screen is stuck in tablet mode... Suggestions?

JamesNitram, Apr 30, 2020
  3. Vinodh.V Win User
    Tablet Mode doesn't automatically turn on

Hi Roice,

We suggest you to follow the below steps to make the tablet mode permanent:

• Click start and select settings.
    • Select settings and then select tablet mode.
    • Now you have different options to choose from, please choose settings that suits you.
    Hope this information helps.

Vinodh.V, Apr 30, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Tablet as second screen

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 30, 2020
Thema:

Tablet as second screen

1. Tablet as second screen - Similar Threads - Tablet second screen

2. Second deskop on Second Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second deskop on Second Screen: Hey, I just got into the world of secondary Monitors, and I have a question I could not answer myself. Cann I use the multiple desktops funktionalty of Windos 11 efektly withs two screens. What I want is this: When I plug my laptop into my monitor, I want to have the...
  3. Second deskop on Second Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Second deskop on Second Screen: Hey, I just got into the world of secondary Monitors, and I have a question I could not answer myself. Cann I use the multiple desktops funktionalty of Windos 11 efektly withs two screens. What I want is this: When I plug my laptop into my monitor, I want to have the...
  4. The option to change my second monitor drawing tablet's screen resolution is greyed out.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The option to change my second monitor drawing tablet's screen resolution is greyed out.: This all started when one day, I plugged in my drawing tablet, and its screen was super pixelated and squashed. I asked around online for a while, and I was told to change the size of my resolution. But I discovered that I couldn't change the size of the tablet's screen, the...
  5. The option to change my second monitor drawing tablet's screen resolution is greyed out.

The option to change my second monitor drawing tablet's screen resolution is greyed out.: This all started when one day, I plugged in my drawing tablet, and its screen was super pixelated and squashed. I asked around online for a while, and I was told to change the size of my resolution. But I discovered that I couldn't change the size of the tablet's screen, the...
  6. Tablet screen keyboard while not in tablet mode

Tablet screen keyboard while not in tablet mode: I have an HP Envy X360. Until recently I could turn on the tablet on-screen keyboard while it was functioning as a laptop. This was really useful as I have arm injuries and sometimes I can barely type. The swipe function was great. Since I did a fresh install of windows this...
  7. Second screen.

Second screen.: I have my laptop connected to a screen and running through extended setting. Everything is fine apart from videos. Videos will not play on my second screen. The second screen just shows a snapshot of the video (eg, moved video to 10th min, it shows 10th min. frame). How can I...
  8. Second Display Not Working on Fusion5 Windows 10 Tablet

Second Display Not Working on Fusion5 Windows 10 Tablet: I've been trying to activate the second "ghost" display on my Fusion5 Windows 10 tablet to no avail. I hit the Notifications icon in the corner, click on Project, select EXTEND but once I touch the desktop and go to settings, the second display isn't showing up. I know...
  9. second screen

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    second screen: just upgraded to windows 10 from 8.1 now I find when I project to a second screen it dosnt fill the screen and i'm left with about 2" solid black down the side.I have tried all the different resolutions but no joy.Any advice? 17626
  10. Second screen?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Second screen?: Hello. I had two monitors functioning nicely under Windows 7. Then I upgraded to 10 and now it can't detect my second monitor. I haven't touched the hardware at all. The only thing I did was upgrade. How do I get it to notice my other monitor? 13489