Windows 10: tablet battery

Discus and support tablet battery in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have a tablet after connecting the charger appears on the screen that the current is connected but the future battery current is connected and not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Mr.brmushini., Sep 22, 2020.

1. tablet battery

I have a tablet after connecting the charger appears on the screen that the current is connected but the future battery current is connected and not charged are there devices where the charging process is not completed and the device is open i.e. the device must be in the stage of stillness or closed until the process of charging is done or this situation is considered a defect in the battery or its preparations please our statement and we will be thankful to you​

Note / Battery is internal and cannot be removed​

Note / After putting the tablet on the stillness or closing the device we note that after opening the device that the battery increased the percentage of charging in it and press on the battery icon we find a phrase that is charged now and then turn to the current connected and not be charged​

:)

Mr.brmushini., Sep 22, 2020
  2. terr Win User

new battery for tablet

hi, can any one suggest where i might find a 5.7v 5000mAh battery for bush eluma 10" tablet,
    searched internet but could not find the right one,
    thanks in advance.

3. Battery Won't Charge Fully

Make sure to install all Windows important updates.

Install latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

tablet battery pbDp4sx.png

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

1. Shut down the computer and disconnect the power cord.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Press and hold the power button for ten seconds.

4. Reattach the battery and AC power adapter, then start up the laptop.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, Sep 22, 2020
  4. tablet battery

Plugged in but battery does not charge

If the laptop works without the battery then charger is functioning correctly. Take a cloth with a bit of rubbing alcohol on it (or some on-the-go alcohol swabs), and clean the metal contacts that connect your battery to your laptop.

Make sure to install all Windows important updates.

Install latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

tablet battery pbDp4sx.png

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

1. Shut down the computer and disconnect the power cord.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Press and hold the power button for ten seconds.

4. Reattach the battery and AC power adapter, then start up the laptop.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

tablet battery

1. tablet battery - Similar Threads - tablet battery

2. Can a dead battery cause a plugged in tablet to randomly shut down?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can a dead battery cause a plugged in tablet to randomly shut down?: HiI recently bought a Toshiba Encore Mini, I've always wanted to mess around with a Windows 8.1 tablet, but it has serious problems. It seemed to be working ok, but I noticed the battery will not charge. It's been at 0% all day, then It just randomly started shutting down....
  3. Can a dead battery cause a plugged in tablet to randomly shut down?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can a dead battery cause a plugged in tablet to randomly shut down?: HiI recently bought a Toshiba Encore Mini, I've always wanted to mess around with a Windows 8.1 tablet, but it has serious problems. It seemed to be working ok, but I noticed the battery will not charge. It's been at 0% all day, then It just randomly started shutting down....
  4. Battery 1 won't charge, but Battery 2 will charge just fine. Stuck on tablet mode too.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery 1 won't charge, but Battery 2 will charge just fine. Stuck on tablet mode too.: Hi there! So I owned this Surface book for a few years without any issues until now. I'm not sure what's going on, but I can't detach my keyboard because it's frozen on tablet mode due to dead keyboard battery. The battery 1 is ALWAYS at 0%, never ever went up at all....
  5. Surface pro 7 tablet giving low battery warning at 50+% power left and shutting down below...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Surface pro 7 tablet giving low battery warning at 50+% power left and shutting down below...: I just updated my tablet for the first time in a month or so and the last couple days, occasionally when it gets to 57ish% power left, a big pop up appears saying the battery is very low and to charge it. Usually(even the last couple days with the warning appearing) its fine...
  6. While on Battery Save mode, if you turn the tablet mode ON and OFF your taskbar will become...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    While on Battery Save mode, if you turn the tablet mode ON and OFF your taskbar will become...: Happens 100% of the times for me in version 1909 on my SB2 Does this happens to other devices on 1909? this is the link to the feedback hub submitted by /u/vctrsamp [link] [comments]...
  7. Tablet RCA Cambio W101SA23T1 Battery issue (missing drivers)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Tablet RCA Cambio W101SA23T1 Battery issue (missing drivers): Hello sorry for formatting or maybe lack of information just ask for any clarification and ill do the best i can but here is my issue. I have the tablet and it's not displaying the battery information, in device manager, there is not batteries list in there. though there...
  8. SurfaceBook tablet not charging. Battery 1 is not present and Microsoft ACPI-Compliant...

SurfaceBook tablet not charging. Battery 1 is not present and Microsoft ACPI-Compliant...: Hey, my surfacebook is not detaching and also not charging. When I detach using paperclips and charge the tablet then tablet starts charging but still says that battery 1 : not present. [ATTACH] Also I can't find Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery in device...
  9. Tablet seems dead, but battery indicator shows charged.

Tablet seems dead, but battery indicator shows charged.: I have a cheap Windows 10 (upgraded) tablet. It is a Best Buy Unbranded model UB15MS10. It has been having problems starting up and the battery seems weak even though the battery charge indicator shows near full. When plugged in to the charger the red charging indicator...
  10. Battery icon problems on tablet

in Windows 10 Support
    Battery icon problems on tablet: Hi, I have a small Windows tablet which I upgraded to Creators Update by doing a fresh install. I had copies of drivers and reinstalled all of them. The only issue is the battery icon. It shows up in the taskbar, but appears 'empty'. Tap / click on it and the text says...