Windows 10: Tablet cannot connect to desktop.

Discus and support Tablet cannot connect to desktop. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My desktop does not find/recognise a Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro S attached by USB.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PeterJeffrey1, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Tablet cannot connect to desktop.

My desktop does not find/recognise a Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro S attached by USB.

:)

PeterJeffrey1, Mar 14, 2019

2. Unable to connect to computer from Tablet but OK the other way

I have this new problem I discovered today. I wanted to transfer a file from my computer #4 to my Windows tablet. Although the tablet lists Computer #4 under Network , it can't connect to it . Error code in details is 0X80070035 . What I find strange is that my other computers #2 and #3 have no problem connecting to #4 , just the tablet. It used to connect previously.

However I have no problem connecting from my computer #4 to my tablet . So I temporarily side step the issue by copying the target file to my tablet using computer#4 instead of using the Tablet.

Why can't Tablet connect to Computer #4 but OK the other way ?

BTW Computer #4 and the tablet are recently upgraded to WIN10 , the other computers still on Win7 but I dont think this matters.

Please advise how to tackle this problem . Thanks

sportflyer, Mar 14, 2019
  3. Tablet Mode toggle greyed out - NOT connected to a different monitor

Hi,

Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

I suggest you to sign-out from the current user account, restart the computer, sign-in and check if it helps.

Follow the below to enable Tablet mode on Windows 10:

• Press Windows+ I keys, click on System icon.
    • Click on Tablet Mode on the left side, and select Use tablet mode,
      Use desktop mode, or Use the appropriate mode for my hardware under
      When I sign in on the right side for what you want.
    • When finished, you can close Settings if you like.

Also, I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Try the above and update us the status of accessing Tablet mode for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 14, 2019
  4. Vinodh.V Win User

Tablet cannot connect to desktop.

Tablet Mode doesn't automatically turn on

Hi Roice,

We suggest you to follow the below steps to make the tablet mode permanent:

• Click start and select settings.
    • Select settings and then select tablet mode.
    • Now you have different options to choose from, please choose settings that suits you.
    Hope this information helps.

Vinodh.V, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

Tablet cannot connect to desktop.

1. Tablet cannot connect to desktop. - Similar Threads - Tablet cannot connect

2. Tablet will not connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tablet will not connect to wifi: Hello!I recently moved and set up internet with Verizon, the internet was very slow throughout the house and none of the troubleshooting worked, so I switched to optimum. I get faster internet throughout the house on some devices, but my tablet just won't connect to the wifi....
  3. Tablet will not connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tablet will not connect to wifi: Hello!I recently moved and set up internet with Verizon, the internet was very slow throughout the house and none of the troubleshooting worked, so I switched to optimum. I get faster internet throughout the house on some devices, but my tablet just won't connect to the wifi....
  4. I cannot connect to Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot connect to Remote Desktop: Hi,I have enabled the remote desktop in other system to connect and till 2 days back its accessible to me without any issue.But, recently I have an issue which connecting to that machine, when I am trying to provide the credentials it is showing error.With Old Password:So, I...
  5. I cannot connect to Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot connect to Remote Desktop: Hi,I have enabled the remote desktop in other system to connect and till 2 days back its accessible to me without any issue.But, recently I have an issue which connecting to that machine, when I am trying to provide the credentials it is showing error.With Old Password:So, I...
  6. Cannot connect xp-pen tablet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot connect xp-pen tablet: I have purchased an xp pen 13.3 pro tablet and set it up connected to my windows computer. I have quintuple checked that I have set everything up and plugged everything in correctly, however when I open the driver and try to click display settings it is telling me to set my...
  7. cannot connect to remote desktop ,

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cannot connect to remote desktop ,: I always use remote desktop, today will not work , says my windows 10 needs an upgrade to windows 10 pro ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-connect-to-remote-desktop/6fd2c790-c0c6-4e88-bd87-bc1046958b07
  8. Cannot connect to Desktop VPN

Cannot connect to Desktop VPN: Hey, so I recently built a new desktop, and purchased a domain, and set up Dynamic DNS on my said desktop. Desktop is Running Windows 10 - 64Bit. So, to start off: - when I ping my domain from an external location, I do see that the IP Address being pinged is indeed the...
  9. Tablet Connection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Tablet Connection: How do I get my tablet to get my network connection? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tablet-connection/aea73bf7-4757-451b-bee3-f19763ace9e9
  10. Cannot connect with Remote Desktop

Cannot connect with Remote Desktop: After the recent update on Windows 10 pro. I am unable to connect via remote desktop. I have tried both from a PC using the internet external to my router and to the LAN side using my phone app and from another PC on the same LAN. I get the same message: Remote Desktop can't...