Windows 10: Tablet Connection

Discus and support Tablet Connection in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I get my tablet to get my network connection?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RonnieZN, Feb 6, 2019.

1. RonnieZN Win User

Tablet Connection

How do I get my tablet to get my network connection?

:)

RonnieZN, Feb 6, 2019

2. Unable to connect to computer from Tablet but OK the other way

I have this new problem I discovered today. I wanted to transfer a file from my computer #4 to my Windows tablet. Although the tablet lists Computer #4 under Network , it can't connect to it . Error code in details is 0X80070035 . What I find strange is that my other computers #2 and #3 have no problem connecting to #4 , just the tablet. It used to connect previously.

However I have no problem connecting from my computer #4 to my tablet . So I temporarily side step the issue by copying the target file to my tablet using computer#4 instead of using the Tablet.

Why can't Tablet connect to Computer #4 but OK the other way ?

BTW Computer #4 and the tablet are recently upgraded to WIN10 , the other computers still on Win7 but I dont think this matters.

Please advise how to tackle this problem . Thanks

sportflyer, Feb 6, 2019
  3. Vinodh.V Win User
    Tablet Mode doesn't automatically turn on

Hi Roice,

We suggest you to follow the below steps to make the tablet mode permanent:

• Click start and select settings.
    • Select settings and then select tablet mode.
    • Now you have different options to choose from, please choose settings that suits you.
    Hope this information helps.

Vinodh.V, Feb 6, 2019
  4. Tablet Connection

Unable to connect the Samsung Galaxy 2 Tablet on Windows 10 computer

Hi Arthur,

As you are facing issues accessing the Samsung tablet on Windows 10, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Were you able to detect the tablet under Device Manager?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of accessing the tablet on your computer?

Connect your tablet to computer try few of the below troubleshooting steps if not yet tried and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if there are any drivers with exclamatory mark in Device Manager.

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on
      Device Manager.

• Check for the drivers with exclamatory mark in yellow triangle.

• If so, right click on the driver, click on
      Properties
      and check the device status.

Step 2: If the device is not detected on your computer try to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows
      key from the keyboard, type Troubleshooting and select it.

• Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.

• Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.

• Click Next to run the
      Hardware and Device Troubleshooter.

Step 3: I suggest you to download the latest tablet software to access it on computer, install it in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Refer to the Link to download the software.

Click on Support and download the Samsung kies.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Right click the software installation file and select
      Properties then tap or click the Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click
      OK.
    • Try installing the Samsung software and check.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of accessing the tablet on computer for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 6, 2019
Thema:

Tablet Connection

1. Tablet Connection - Similar Threads - Tablet Connection

2. Tablet mode for terminal connected solely to touchscreen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tablet mode for terminal connected solely to touchscreen.: Hello,I just replaced a windows 10 machine with a windows 11 machine connected solely to a touchscreen no keyboard or mouse. In the windows 10 machine I just toggled Tablet Mode and everything worked well enough. On windows 11 I figured it would just move to tablet mode when...
  3. Tablet mode for terminal connected solely to touchscreen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tablet mode for terminal connected solely to touchscreen.: Hello,I just replaced a windows 10 machine with a windows 11 machine connected solely to a touchscreen no keyboard or mouse. In the windows 10 machine I just toggled Tablet Mode and everything worked well enough. On windows 11 I figured it would just move to tablet mode when...
  4. BSOD - IRQL Not Less or Equal right when Bluetooth Tablet XP-Pen Deco Pro Gen 2 Connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - IRQL Not Less or Equal right when Bluetooth Tablet XP-Pen Deco Pro Gen 2 Connected: Hi, I wanted to ask how to solve issue with my XP-PEN Deco Pro Gen 2 . I bought it, installed latest drivers 3.4.13 from their website and connected it to my PC. It works fine via cable, but when I connect it via bluetooth it BSODs my PC. Sometimes it connects via Bluetooth,...
  5. BSOD - IRQL Not Less or Equal right when Bluetooth Tablet XP-Pen Deco Pro Gen 2 Connected

BSOD - IRQL Not Less or Equal right when Bluetooth Tablet XP-Pen Deco Pro Gen 2 Connected: Hi, I wanted to ask how to solve issue with my XP-PEN Deco Pro Gen 2 . I bought it, installed latest drivers 3.4.13 from their website and connected it to my PC. It works fine via cable, but when I connect it via bluetooth it BSODs my PC. Sometimes it connects via Bluetooth,...
  6. how to connect my tablets camera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to connect my tablets camera: I cant connect my tablet camera can you help me please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-my-tablets-camera/6f97f05d-0074-49df-a531-a328ba762905
  7. how to connect my tablets camera

how to connect my tablets camera: I cant connect my tablet camera can you help me please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-my-tablets-camera/6f97f05d-0074-49df-a531-a328ba762905
  8. Could I get some help with my tablet's wifi connection?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could I get some help with my tablet's wifi connection?: It's a new tablet that we just got and it can't connect to our home router, it says " can't connect to this network" when I try to connect it. It does however work when I connect it to my father's computer's hotspot. I tried to download all possible update but still nothing....
  9. Could I get some help with my tablet's wifi connection?

Could I get some help with my tablet's wifi connection?: It's a new tablet that we just got and it can't connect to our home router, it says " can't connect to this network" when I try to connect it. It does however work when I connect it to my father's computer's hotspot. I tried to download all possible update but still nothing....
  10. Could I get some help with my tablet's wifi connection?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing