Windows 10: Tablet Driver

Discus and support Tablet Driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Where on my PC is the tablet driver?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Hai2U, Jul 20, 2018.

1. Hai2U Win User

Tablet Driver

Where on my PC is the tablet driver?

:)

Hai2U, Jul 20, 2018
  2. Vinodh.V Win User

Tablet Mode doesn't automatically turn on

Hi Roice,

We suggest you to follow the below steps to make the tablet mode permanent:

• Click start and select settings.
    • Select settings and then select tablet mode.
    • Now you have different options to choose from, please choose settings that suits you.
    Hope this information helps.

Vinodh.V, Jul 20, 2018
  3. USB Drivers for Acer Tablet W1-810

Hello Ad,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. I will certainly help you with the issue that you are facing.

I would like to ask you:

• Have you tried to read the manual that you received along with the tablet for the instructions on how to transfer data from the tablet to PC?
    • How are you connecting the device to your PC?
    • Is the issue specific to Windows 10 PC or it occurs on both the PCs?

Since the device is getting charged, it means it is connected fine and there are no issues with the cable.

You may check the device manager for any missing driver for the tablet when you connect it. If it shows any exclamation mark or a bang in front of it. You may also find it under unknown devices if the drivers are not detected.

Try the following steps to access Device Manager:

• Press Windows + R on the keyboard.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and click Ok.
    • Expand USB adaptors or other related categories and look for the device. (Is you see unknown devices, check under that category as well)

If there is no such issue in the device manager,

I would suggest you to uninstall the USB controller from the device manager. Then connect the device again after restarting the system to install the drivers.

Follow these steps:

a. Press “Windows key + R” from your keyboard.

b. Then type “Device Manager” without quotes in the search box and hit enter.

c. Expand “Universal Serial Bus Controller”.

d. Right click on the each controller and select “Uninstall” option.

e. Then restart the computer for changes to take effect.

Let us know the results. Hope this information was helpful.

Sahil Bali, Jul 20, 2018
  4. Tablet Driver

Removing Graphics Tablet Drivers

How do I remove an old graphics tablet driver so that I can install a new tablet of a different brand. When I go to the devices list, the old tablet is listed, and when I click on 'remove device" nothing happens. This is on Windows 10.

BernardMertes, Jul 20, 2018
Thema:

Tablet Driver

1. Tablet Driver - Similar Threads - Tablet Driver

2. Installation and failure of drivers not responding to inbuilt devices on windows tablet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installation and failure of drivers not responding to inbuilt devices on windows tablet: In installed windows 10 pro -32bit and failed to recognise inbuilt touchpad, microphone,camera, speakers,+/- buttons, among others https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installation-and-failure-of-drivers-not-responding/b8065c45-2ebc-402d-8912-8bd072d88058
  3. Installation and failure of drivers not responding to inbuilt devices on windows tablet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installation and failure of drivers not responding to inbuilt devices on windows tablet: In installed windows 10 pro -32bit and failed to recognise inbuilt touchpad, microphone,camera, speakers,+/- buttons, among others https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installation-and-failure-of-drivers-not-responding/b8065c45-2ebc-402d-8912-8bd072d88058
  4. Installation and failure of drivers not responding to inbuilt devices on windows tablet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Are there windows 10 Tablet software drivers from 3rd party companies/websites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are there windows 10 Tablet software drivers from 3rd party companies/websites: I recently purchased a fushion 5 windows tablet that came with windows 11. I downgraded the tablet to windows 10 by downloading and installing the windows 10 software from the windows download website. After I installed windows 10 the touch screen stopped working so I...
  6. Are there windows 10 Tablet software drivers from 3rd party companies/websites

Are there windows 10 Tablet software drivers from 3rd party companies/websites: I recently purchased a fushion 5 windows tablet that came with windows 11. I downgraded the tablet to windows 10 by downloading and installing the windows 10 software from the windows download website. After I installed windows 10 the touch screen stopped working so I...
  7. Are there windows 10 Tablet software drivers from 3rd party companies/websites

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Hi I have a Kogan Atlas Go tablet S300 that needs a driver for device id ACPI\KIOX000A\1...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi I have a Kogan Atlas Go tablet S300 that needs a driver for device id ACPI\KIOX000A\1...: Hi I have a Kogan Atlas Go tablet S300 that needs a driver for device id ACPI\KIOX000A\1 I'm running Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-have-a-kogan-atlas-go-tablet-s300-that-needs/a9023e14-b922-48f6-ba1b-833acca07bc5
  9. Hi I have a Kogan Atlas Go tablet S300 that needs a driver for device id ACPI\KIOX000A\1...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hi I have a Kogan Atlas Go tablet S300 that needs a driver for device id ACPI\KIOX000A\1...: Hi I have a Kogan Atlas Go tablet S300 that needs a driver for device id ACPI\KIOX000A\1 I'm running Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-have-a-kogan-atlas-go-tablet-s300-that-needs/a9023e14-b922-48f6-ba1b-833acca07bc5
  10. Hi I have a Kogan Atlas Go tablet S300 that needs a driver for device id ACPI\KIOX000A\1...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. avgo tablet drivers