Windows 10: Tablet Haier W800 - Drivers

Discus and support Tablet Haier W800 - Drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Haier tablet Model: W800, I had some problems that ended with a fresh install of the O.S. The point is, that after re-installing, most of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Draecal Daedrian, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Tablet Haier W800 - Drivers

I have a Haier tablet Model: W800, I had some problems that ended with a fresh install of the O.S. The point is, that after re-installing, most of the devices where recognised by Windows 10 (Which was the Original Tablet O.S.) except touchscreen. I've tried the standards solutions like Windows Update with no luck.

The tablet is out of warranty and manufacturer refuse to provide the proper driver, and is not acceptable to pay $50 for installing one driver. If anyone can provide a solution...

PS: I installed Android x86 in the tablet and touchscreen works, so the hardware is fine!.

Thanks!

:)

Draecal Daedrian, Jul 16, 2018

2. Haier camera is not working in windows 10

Hi Haier,

Sorry to know that the camera is not working.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • What is the model of the Camera?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    • Which app/website are you using to access camera?
    It could be due to incorrect settings or missing/corrupt drivers or missing updates.

I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below.

Windows can't find or start the camera:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/13753/windows-10-can-not-find-or-start-the-camera

Hope this helps in resolving the issue with Camera. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jul 16, 2018
  3. UmerSM Win User
    Running Mobile Broadband on Haier Y11b

Haier Y11b have sim slot but it doesn't show cellular anywhere in windows settings or network adapters, i don't even know if its driver is installed or what not. Please help me through this.

UmerSM, Jul 16, 2018
  4. Vinodh.V Win User

Tablet Haier W800 - Drivers

Tablet Mode doesn't automatically turn on

Hi Roice,

We suggest you to follow the below steps to make the tablet mode permanent:

• Click start and select settings.
    • Select settings and then select tablet mode.
    • Now you have different options to choose from, please choose settings that suits you.
    Hope this information helps.

Vinodh.V, Jul 16, 2018
Thema:

Tablet Haier W800 - Drivers

1. Tablet Haier W800 - Drivers - Similar Threads - Tablet Haier W800

2. Haier y11c laptop touchpad not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Haier y11c laptop touchpad not working: Hello, My name Rizi. I have an haier y11c laptop. When i install new windows 10 pro in it. Its touchpad can't any kind of response on screen and arrow not show on the screen. I update its driver but not work. I watch many videos to fix problem but still not fix this problem....
  3. Haier Laptop Not Turning On

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Haier Laptop Not Turning On: My laptop was fine last night but I tried turning it on the next morning and it won't turn on. I put it on charging and the indicator turned red which means the laptop has started charging. When i keep pressing the power button, I hear a click and that's it. Can I do anything...
  4. Tablet Driver not running

Tablet Driver not running: So my tablet driver is not running. Ive tried restarting my desktop computer multiple times and I have no idea how to access the driver. The desktop model is the inspiron 387. I can go into the login screen and everything works perfectly fine, but once I login to my account...
  5. Haier Y11c window booting issue.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Haier Y11c window booting issue.: It's a Haier y11c model. I have reset the Laptop and select the option to delete everything instead of selecting the keep my files option. Now unable to login to my system it says Your account has been disabled. Please contact your system administrator. When I try to...
  6. MicroMax Drivers for Tablets and Laptops

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MicroMax Drivers for Tablets and Laptops: Hi All, If any users are having issues finding drivers for MicroMax Tablets and Laptops from India with their Windows 10 updates issues without any proper drivers. Please proceed to MicroMax India Official Site to download drivers...
  7. Ugee Tablet drivers

Ugee Tablet drivers: So i recently got a Ugee graphics tablet model M708, and when I installed the drivers, I followed the instructions on the manual, but when I tried to open it, it wouldn't open, and in the hidden icons menu whenever I hover the mouse over the icon of the driver, it would...
  8. Ugee 1910b tablet driver

Ugee 1910b tablet driver: So I have this tablet that I have had for a couple of years, and I recently switched from using it with my laptop to a desktop. I tried to install the driver, but it says that it detects another tablet driver. I have seen many things that say to delete the WinTab32.dll file...
  9. Sound driver issue windows 10 (y11c haier laptop)

Sound driver issue windows 10 (y11c haier laptop): Hey there i'm trying to install audio driver by going into device manager and automatically update, i also tried it updating manually but all in vain, it says no audio output is installed, so i decided to do download realtek by going in legacy hardware that too didn't work,...
  10. Tablet Driver

Tablet Driver: Where on my PC is the tablet driver? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/tablet-driver/3cf95247-38f9-4451-bede-f9720c3edf2a

Users found this page by searching for:

1. WIB1008g Windows10 Audio drivers

2. drivers for wib1008g

3. CLICK WIB1008G DRIVES

4. acceder au bios haier w800,
  5. haier w800 driver,
  6. haier w00 drivers,
  7. instalation windows haier w 800,
  8. haier w800 bios,
  9. DRIVER TABLET HAIER W800,
  10. how to start haier w800 from usb