Windows 10: Tablet jammed up whilst attempting recovery - help urgent please!

Discus and support Tablet jammed up whilst attempting recovery - help urgent please! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a windows 10 tablet - Tesco Hudl type and it was perfectly ok. I went to sell it so I started to recover it to factory settings and after a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by moggie, May 13, 2017.

1. moggie Win User

Tablet jammed up whilst attempting recovery - help urgent please!

I have a windows 10 tablet - Tesco Hudl type and it was perfectly ok.

I went to sell it so I started to recover it to factory settings and after a couple of hours of doing this a message came up on the screen which says 'a configuration change was requested..................
    Press F12 or volume up to erase info on TPM'!!

But.........I cannot get out of this screen to do this. If I switch off the tablet and switch it on again it still shows the same screen!!

I am elderly and do not understand what I have done. It has plenty of charge in it as I put it on mains for the recovery

Is there anything I can do or is it no good - it is only a year old

Thanks so much

Gordon

:)

moggie, May 13, 2017

2. Lumia 710 restarts itself.

mine keeps restarting when it goes off and I place on charge. just gets into this loop of restarts for hours before it eventually stays on. Initially I thought my power button was jammed, but it looks like a different problem. Please I need urgent help

IsaacArmah, May 13, 2017
  3. AFTER BUILD 17093 LAST NIGHT MY LAPTOP WILL NOT BOOT

Please help this is urgent.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup

Stewpot47SL, May 13, 2017
  4. cereberus Win User

Hold the power off button down for about 30 seconds when you switch it off. With luck it will now switch on properly.

cereberus, May 13, 2017
  5. moggie Win User
    I did that but all that did was it went off then came on again whilst I had the button down. Goodness knows what I have done!

moggie, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Tablet jammed up whilst attempting recovery - help urgent please! - Similar Threads - Tablet jammed whilst

2. ! URGENT! PLEASE HELP !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ! URGENT! PLEASE HELP !: Hey, Windows Canary Build user here! I had completely forgot I was running on Canary, and I tried resetting my PC via Pause Startup, and it corrupted my laptop’s Canary image, and damaged my hard disk digitally. Every time I reset my PC or turn it on, it goes to Windows...
  3. Please help me, whilst I attempt to help someone else.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me, whilst I attempt to help someone else.: What do I do when this process gets stuck at 50% on chkdsk /r step? Boot from a standard Windows XP Install CD.. At the first setup screen, hit R to repair Windows using the Recovery Console. Select the Windows installation that you would like to repair by entering its...
  4. Please help me, whilst I attempt to help someone else.

Please help me, whilst I attempt to help someone else.: What do I do when this process gets stuck at 50% on chkdsk /r step? Boot from a standard Windows XP Install CD.. At the first setup screen, hit R to repair Windows using the Recovery Console. Select the Windows installation that you would like to repair by entering its...
  5. urgent help please.

urgent help please.: I purchased GTA V from epic games and tried launching the game after installation. as you must be aware, it then tries to install rocket games launcher but while trying to install "visual c++ 2015-2019 redistributables" an error displays which goes as...
  6. URGENT HELP PLEASE

URGENT HELP PLEASE: Windows 11 user, I recently accidentally enabled High Contrast mode. Once I turned it off I found that my ui had gone into a semi high contrast mode, I was able to troubleshoot this however the next problem arised. My contrast brightness was set a really high value and I...
  7. URGENT HELP PLEASE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    URGENT HELP PLEASE: Windows 11 user, I recently accidentally enabled High Contrast mode. Once I turned it off I found that my ui had gone into a semi high contrast mode, I was able to troubleshoot this however the next problem arised. My contrast brightness was set a really high value and I...
  8. Urgent: Please Help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Urgent: Please Help: I've recently reset my Lenovo IdeaPad 310, but upon trying to install windows, the computer gives me the following message: "The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install Windows, click "OK" to restart...
  9. Urgent! Please help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Urgent! Please help: [ATTACH] I'm having this issue whenever I started my PC and my PC sometime couldn't connect to the https website. Can anyone please help me? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/urgent-please-help/1f4837f1-3003-40df-91cb-148128823551
  10. Urgent help, please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Urgent help, please: So I bought my laptop back in 2019, and it's been functioning perfectly till date. Today, for the first time, a BSOD shows up with stop code: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. I tried booting it to safe mode, it refused to, instead redirecting to the BIOS, where my boot drive isn't even...