Windows 10: tablet lock down!

Discus and support tablet lock down! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I've purchased a tablet for our company. I only want it to serve pdf's from our networked drive (wifi connection to server)via adobe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by YouMust, Oct 4, 2019.

1. YouMust Win User

tablet lock down!

Hello,

I've purchased a tablet for our company.
    I only want it to serve pdf's from our networked drive (wifi connection to server)via adobe touch(pdf reader).
    I need the internet disabled and all other apps restricted.

Is this possible to do within winodws settings or should i seek an app for this?

The tablet is a fusion5 running win10 home.

Thanks for any suggestions!

:)

YouMust, Oct 4, 2019

2. Lock tablet

Hi Esheel,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

Let us know some more details to narrow down the issue:

• Does that light signify any of the program's turned on or off feature (e.g. WiFi/Bluetooth/Audio)?
    • Was that light used to turn off after locking the tablet in the earlier version of Windows?
    Meanwhile, you may try this:

Press & hold the power button down until the tablet clicks off. Leave for 1 minute and start up again using the power button. Then lock and check.

Reply with the information for further assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Oct 4, 2019
  3. Vinodh.V Win User
    Tablet Mode doesn't automatically turn on

Hi Roice,

We suggest you to follow the below steps to make the tablet mode permanent:

• Click start and select settings.
    • Select settings and then select tablet mode.
    • Now you have different options to choose from, please choose settings that suits you.
    Hope this information helps.

Vinodh.V, Oct 4, 2019
  4. tablet lock down!

Auto Rotate on Acer Iconia W3-810 tablet

Hello Apurva,

To answer your query on where to find the lock rotation option in your Windows 10 tablet, you may refer to the steps below:

• Place your tablet in Tablet mode.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Click on System.
    • Click on Display.
    • Scroll down and toggle Lock rotation of this display to On/Off.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Stephanie Sal, Oct 4, 2019
Thema:

tablet lock down!

1. tablet lock down! - Similar Threads - tablet lock down

2. Tablet Keeps Shutting Down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tablet Keeps Shutting Down: This just started a few days ago. I have this Windows 8.1 tablet, 32 bit Intel processor, 2G RAM, 64G disk with 93MB free space. It just started shutting down. As I power up, after a typical boot time and as the screens start to settle down, the screen will go blank except...
  3. Tablet Keeps Shutting Down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tablet Keeps Shutting Down: This just started a few days ago. I have this Windows 8.1 tablet, 32 bit Intel processor, 2G RAM, 64G disk with 93MB free space. It just started shutting down. As I power up, after a typical boot time and as the screens start to settle down, the screen will go blank except...
  4. Lock down screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lock down screen: So for my commuter I wanted to have a badass lock down screen with my own custom pictures that I put into a folder in the pictures section. For some reason I took some lame pictures about a year ago not even putting them in the lock screen thing and for some messed up reason...
  5. RCA tablet locked up.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RCA tablet locked up.: I have a RCA tablet that is locked up. Unable to cook anything even the keyboard doesn't work. So how can I perform reset on this tablet to update windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rca-tablet-locked-up/6c368751-ae5b-4ef4-83a9-f4767df0ec60
  6. Tablet Locked in Safe mode

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Tablet Locked in Safe mode: Rebooted windows 10 tablet in safe mode to remove application and now is asking for password and none match what it is asking. Cant get past password screen... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tablet-locked-in-safe-mode/23b4597f-1f35-43d2-bbad-baab27ecfaed
  7. lock down

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    lock down: When I am in the process of filling in a form with my name and my email address, the display disappears on the screen and it goes back to the start screen. What is happening and how can it be changed?...
  8. Locking Then Shut Down

in Windows 10 Support
    Locking Then Shut Down: Is Anybodys PC/Laptop Say Locking And Then Shut Down If Anybody Else Has This Or Knows How To Fix It Please Say I Have A HP Pavilion Laptop Running Windows 10 Home With A Samsung 1TB SSD 149300
  9. Lock Down

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lock Down: Help, We are using Windows 10 Pro. I need to 'lock down' a laptop to use only one application installed on the harddrive of the laptop. I cannot use kiosk mode because it only works for a website (as far as I can tell). Does anyone have any ideas for me? We used to use...
  10. System Lock Down

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    System Lock Down: Does anyone know if it's possible to lock down Windows 10 Home to not allow anything to run without permission from the user? If so, my thought is that this would be an effective way to prevent any kind of malware/virus/etc. from doing any damage...thoughts? 85802