Windows 10: Tablet Mode Background

Discus and support Tablet Mode Background in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello I was able get my tablet mode to get my wallpaper, but when transitioning to tablet mode it starts to mess up. I could still do everything fine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LUCiPaco, Apr 3, 2021.

1. LUCiPaco Win User

Tablet Mode Background

Hello I was able get my tablet mode to get my wallpaper, but when transitioning to tablet mode it starts to mess up. I could still do everything fine but it isn't appealing whatsoever. Is their a way to fix this?

Tablet Mode Background [​IMG]

:)

LUCiPaco, Apr 3, 2021

2. Tablet Mode Background

Hi,

Do you mean that you when you change from normal to tablet mode, your back ground changes to grey?

If that is the case, in the tablet mode, to change the background, follow the below steps.

1. Press Windows key + I key > Settings.

2. Settings >Personalization >Background > Preview > set the "background" to picture.

Please let us know if the issue is resolved or you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

Amarjeet_Paul, Apr 3, 2021
  3. Vinodh.V Win User
    Tablet Mode doesn't automatically turn on

Hi Roice,

We suggest you to follow the below steps to make the tablet mode permanent:

• Click start and select settings.
    • Select settings and then select tablet mode.
    • Now you have different options to choose from, please choose settings that suits you.
    Hope this information helps.

Vinodh.V, Apr 3, 2021
  4. TDOGZ07 Win User

Tablet Mode Background

Tablet Mode Background

Whenever I switch my Surface Pro 3 into tablet mode the background is just grey where as my regular background is a picture I would like to change the background so it's different in tablet mode how do I do that?

TDOGZ07, Apr 3, 2021
Thema:

Tablet Mode Background

1. Tablet Mode Background - Similar Threads - Tablet Mode Background

2. tablet mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    tablet mode: I was playing genshin impact on my laptop and wanted to try it with tablet mode so I flipped the screen to turn on tablet mode the game was open so it adjusted to the screen vertically and when I switched back the game screen was stuck and don't know what to do but this is...
  3. Desktop background dim in tablet mode after reinstalling Win10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop background dim in tablet mode after reinstalling Win10: I had to reinstall Win10 and now my desktop display is dim and foggy looking. I have the transparency turned on in the display settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-background-dim-in-tablet-mode-after/1bc0bc29-86da-4802-ab14-13dd02c3b32a
  4. Windows backgrounds dont work in tablet mode

Windows backgrounds dont work in tablet mode: Hi, the background images of my windows innormal mode look like this: https://imgur.com/a/BAFbNbk However in tablet mode all backgrounds look like this: https://imgur.com/a/2SMDVgt Only covering half the screen I have tried many diffrent pictures and all options like...
  5. Tablet mode background

Tablet mode background: When using the tablet mode the background has changed to a solid color vs the picture/wallpaper that was there before. How do I change it back? I have gone to Personalize/Background, restart and hard reboot several times to fix it but nothing changes. Note: the wallpaper...
  6. Background in tablet mode not working

Background in tablet mode not working: So my tablet surface go is having an issue with the background because when I switch to tablet mode it is showing a blank screen and when I switch to desktop mode it works fine, I tried turning the transparency off and it's not working please help...
  7. Tablet Mode

Tablet Mode: HP Stream Windows 10 home...tablet mode is on but isn't working. It worked when I first purchased the computer then just stopped. I'm afraid I hit a wrong setting...any advice??...
  8. Tablet mode

Tablet mode: Good morning, I am having an issue whereby I am not able to use my keyboard and my laptop is only functioning on tablet mode. The thing is that it does not indicate on the screen itself that the tablet mode is on but the keyboard is completely not working and I do not know...
  9. tablet mode

tablet mode: I saw my brother use the tablet mode but he does not want to tell me how I put it, they could help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tablet-mode/417db7cb-1d88-41a7-bcf4-ac007ef5a73f
  10. Tablet Mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tablet Mode: Tablet Mode doesn"t work Windows 10 64 bit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/tablet-mode/20aaec50-f38f-4066-a10f-8fa9bb6a02b7