Windows 10: Tablet Mode don't work

Discus and support Tablet Mode don't work in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; It's been months after I updated windows. After the update, the tablet mode doesn't work anymore. I don't know why.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Omelet.omelet, Aug 24, 2019.

1. Tablet Mode don't work

It's been months after I updated windows. After the update, the tablet mode doesn't work anymore. I don't know why.

:)

Omelet.omelet, Aug 24, 2019
  2. Vinodh.V Win User

Tablet Mode doesn't automatically turn on

Hi Roice,

We suggest you to follow the below steps to make the tablet mode permanent:

• Click start and select settings.
    • Select settings and then select tablet mode.
    • Now you have different options to choose from, please choose settings that suits you.
    Hope this information helps.

Vinodh.V, Aug 24, 2019
  3. My tablet mode doesnt work

Hello,

To turn on tablet mode on Windows 10, kindly follow these steps:

• Click on Start; then select Settings.
    • Select System; then click on Tablet Mode.
    • Turn on Tablet Mode.

Regards.

Vanessa Oca, Aug 24, 2019
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

Tablet Mode don't work

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Aug 24, 2019
Thema:

Tablet Mode don't work

1. Tablet Mode don't work - Similar Threads - Tablet Mode don't

2. tablet mode doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    tablet mode doesn't work: i have a gateway notebook that folds into a tablet. every time I try to fold it and use it as a tablet, the screen goes black and i cant turn it back on without reopening the laptop, then when I fold it back, repeats process. how do I use it? it is also brand new, have only...
  3. tablet mode doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    tablet mode doesn't work: i have a gateway notebook that folds into a tablet. every time I try to fold it and use it as a tablet, the screen goes black and i cant turn it back on without reopening the laptop, then when I fold it back, repeats process. how do I use it? it is also brand new, have only...
  4. Tablet Mode Is Not Working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tablet Mode Is Not Working: In My Laptop Having Windows 10 Tablet Mode Is Not Working In Windows Action Center tablat Mode Is Disabled and In Setting There Is no Switch For Toggling Tablet Mode On-Off How Can I Solved This Problem...
  5. tablet mode doesn't work

tablet mode doesn't work: hi my tablet mode doesn't work when i turn it on and touch something nothing happens please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tablet-mode-doesnt-work/14a97bc9-3d73-4252-8c32-c00b5f1f221b
  6. Background in tablet mode not working

Background in tablet mode not working: So my tablet surface go is having an issue with the background because when I switch to tablet mode it is showing a blank screen and when I switch to desktop mode it works fine, I tried turning the transparency off and it's not working please help...
  7. Tablet mode not working

Tablet mode not working: when i enable tablet mode on my computer the touch screen does not work. i don't know how to fix it. i have a Lenovo ideapad 130S https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tablet-mode-not-working/7797e907-218e-4824-a7a1-ef3d0d26fa86
  8. Tablet Mode not working

Tablet Mode not working: I am unable to get my laptop to go into Tablet Mode. All it says to do is go to the Action Center and click on it. I click but it doesn't work. I am using Windows 10....
  9. Touchscreen not working in Tablet Mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchscreen not working in Tablet Mode: Last night the touch screen stopped working. I tried running Troubleshooting on my Dell Inspirion 13-5348 with Windows 10 but it doesn't find an issue. I rebooted. I updated all drivers and rebooted. I ran virus scans and rebooted. I ran Malware Bytes and rebooted. Any...
  10. Tablet mode not working

Tablet mode not working: Tablet mode not working on my windows 10 HP Pavilion 21 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tablet-mode-not-working/95521798-0449-4e81-801d-523a0d37c4c6

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus tablet mode not working

2. window 10 insider stopped touchscreen

3. touch screen not working in tablet mode