Windows 10: Tablet Mode for Win-11

Discus and support Tablet Mode for Win-11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Does a Win-11 Computer require keyboard is removal to enter Tablet Mode? Does this mean that the keyboard must be a Microsoft Keyboard? When will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by David Hazelton, Mar 7, 2023.

1. Tablet Mode for Win-11

Does a Win-11 Computer require keyboard is removal to enter Tablet Mode? Does this mean that the keyboard must be a Microsoft Keyboard? When will Tablet mode like Win-10 be available in Win-11. A date please! no BS. Dave

:)

David Hazelton, Mar 7, 2023
  2. Vinodh.V Win User

Tablet Mode doesn't automatically turn on

Hi Roice,

We suggest you to follow the below steps to make the tablet mode permanent:

• Click start and select settings.
    • Select settings and then select tablet mode.
    • Now you have different options to choose from, please choose settings that suits you.
    Hope this information helps.

Vinodh.V, Mar 7, 2023
  3. Win 11 tablet mode turned off

I have an hp pavillion laptop and tablet pc combo. I'm confused about win 11 turning off tablet mode when upgraded. Does that mean that I can't use my tablet on this pc at all. As it is meant to work?

ScottViehbeck, Mar 7, 2023
  4. Tablet Mode for Win-11

How do I get back tablet mode? Problem in changing to tablet mode on Nextbook 10

Hello,

• Did you tried to turn ON the Tablet mode from Action Center?
    • Do you get any error message?
    I suggest you to try the steps below and check if this helps you in turning ON Tablet mode.

There are two options to turn ON the Tablet mode.

Option 1:

• Open Settings, and click/tap on the System icon.
    • Click/tap on Table Mode on the left side, and turn on or off
      Enable tablet mode for what you want.
    Option 2:

• Click/tap on the Action Center system icon in the taskbar notification area.
    • At the bottom of the Action Center, click/tap on the Tablet mode button to toggle it
      on (blue) or off (gray) for what you want.
    Keep us posted with the status of Tablet mode issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Mar 7, 2023
Thema:

Tablet Mode for Win-11

1. Tablet Mode for Win-11 - Similar Threads - Tablet Mode

2. How to have touch screen enabled ONLY when in tablet mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to have touch screen enabled ONLY when in tablet mode: Hello everyone.To put it more clearly, by default I would like the touch screen feature on my laptop Windows 11, HP ENVY x360 to be disabled only to be enabled AUTOMATICALLY when it is in its folded position/tablet mode and vice versa. I am fine with external softwareI've...
  3. How to have touch screen enabled ONLY when in tablet mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to have touch screen enabled ONLY when in tablet mode: Hello everyone.To put it more clearly, by default I would like the touch screen feature on my laptop Windows 11, HP ENVY x360 to be disabled only to be enabled AUTOMATICALLY when it is in its folded position/tablet mode and vice versa. I am fine with external softwareI've...
  4. Laptop freezes whenever entering from Tablet to desktop mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop freezes whenever entering from Tablet to desktop mode: Hi! I have a big issue which is whenever I switch from tablet to desktop mode my laptop freezes a few seconds or immediately after entering desktop mode. I have already tried finding a "tablet setting", but it just doesn't exist on windows 11. I have scoured the web, but...
  5. Laptop freezes whenever entering from Tablet to desktop mode

Laptop freezes whenever entering from Tablet to desktop mode: Hi! I have a big issue which is whenever I switch from tablet to desktop mode my laptop freezes a few seconds or immediately after entering desktop mode. I have already tried finding a "tablet setting", but it just doesn't exist on windows 11. I have scoured the web, but...
  6. My laptop is stuck in tablet mode in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is stuck in tablet mode in windows 11: I have tried all the methodsregedit value to 0, sfc /scannow shows no problem, and have had my pc reset multiple times and obviously changing the display orientation and stuffs like that and nothing worksI think it started after I did a clean windows install, but I have...
  7. My laptop is stuck in tablet mode in windows 11

My laptop is stuck in tablet mode in windows 11: I have tried all the methodsregedit value to 0, sfc /scannow shows no problem, and have had my pc reset multiple times and obviously changing the display orientation and stuffs like that and nothing worksI think it started after I did a clean windows install, but I have...
  8. Tablet mode and Handwriting input in windows 11 in non touch laptop with xp pen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tablet mode and Handwriting input in windows 11 in non touch laptop with xp pen.: I am having asus tuf f15 laptop with windows 11 24h2 insider version. I am having xp pen star g640. I am looking to try handwritten input and virtual keyboard just like in tablet mode....
  9. Tablet mode and Handwriting input in windows 11 in non touch laptop with xp pen.

Tablet mode and Handwriting input in windows 11 in non touch laptop with xp pen.: I am having asus tuf f15 laptop with windows 11 24h2 insider version. I am having xp pen star g640. I am looking to try handwritten input and virtual keyboard just like in tablet mode....
  10. How do I disable tablet mode or disable tablet mode sensor or use real keyboard in tablet mode?

How do I disable tablet mode or disable tablet mode sensor or use real keyboard in tablet mode?: I have a Lenovo Flex 5-1470 with Windows 11 and want to use it with an external monitor "in tablet mode". When it is in tablet mode the keyboard and trackpad are disabled. From what I have read and tried I understand that enabling the keyboard and trackpad is not possible for...