Windows 10: Tablet Mode/Keyboard for All Users Touch screen virtual keyboard

Discus and support Tablet Mode/Keyboard for All Users Touch screen virtual keyboard in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi all,I have an issue with touch screen virtual keyboard not On screen keyboard, that in one user tablet it's perfectly fine but on two users tablet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Emil_086, Mar 2, 2023.

1. Emil_086 Win User

Tablet Mode/Keyboard for All Users Touch screen virtual keyboard

Hi all,I have an issue with touch screen virtual keyboard not On screen keyboard, that in one user tablet it's perfectly fine but on two users tablet the layout is little bit differnet.The tablets are identically.Is there any config in registry that i can change that change the layout of the keyboard?Thanks

:)

Emil_086, Mar 2, 2023

2. Tablet mode in Windows 10 -- No virtual keyboard?

Hi JEFF BELL-HANSON,

I had the same problem. The touch keyboard would not work any more. I had not changed anything other then updating windows 10. I found the solution to the problem Here Windows
    10 touch keyboard not popping up? Fix it!

"How to make the Windows 10 touch keyboard pop up automatically:
    • Press WinKey + R to pop up the “Run” menu and enter services.msc

Tablet Mode/Keyboard for All Users Touch screen virtual keyboard [​IMG]

• Hit OK and you will reach the Services panel. There in the list, find Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service.
    • Right click and select Properties. In the General tab, change the Startup Type to Automatic or Automatic (Delayed Start). Either of those will do.
    • Now check if the keyboard pops up when you try to enter text.
    • If it does not, restart your computer and see if it works.
    • If it still does not, again go to the Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service and open properties. This time, open the Dependencies tab and you will find a list of processes quoted as “The service depends on the following
      components”.
    • Now close the properties window and check the list of Services and make sure that the services mentioned above are either “Running” or in “Automatic” mode. If they are disabled, you should enable them.
    • Now again find the Touch Keyboard service and enable it as Automatic.
    • See if this works for you!"
    I hope this helps.

It worked for me!!!!!!!!! thanks!!

DonteBailey, Mar 2, 2023
  3. buddy267 Win User
    Tablet mode in Windows 10 -- No virtual keyboard?

Hi JEFF BELL-HANSON,

I had the same problem. The touch keyboard would not work any more. I had not changed anything other then updating windows 10. I found the solution to the problem Here Windows
    10 touch keyboard not popping up? Fix it!

"How to make the Windows 10 touch keyboard pop up automatically:
    • Press WinKey + R to pop up the “Run” menu and enter services.msc

Tablet Mode/Keyboard for All Users Touch screen virtual keyboard [​IMG]

• Hit OK and you will reach the Services panel. There in the list, find Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service.
    • Right click and select Properties. In the General tab, change the Startup Type to Automatic or Automatic (Delayed Start). Either of those will do.
    • Now check if the keyboard pops up when you try to enter text.
    • If it does not, restart your computer and see if it works.
    • If it still does not, again go to the Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel Service and open properties. This time, open the Dependencies tab and you will find a list of processes quoted as “The service depends on the following
      components”.
    • Now close the properties window and check the list of Services and make sure that the services mentioned above are either “Running” or in “Automatic” mode. If they are disabled, you should enable them.
    • Now again find the Touch Keyboard service and enable it as Automatic.
    • See if this works for you!"
    I hope this helps.

buddy267, Mar 2, 2023
  4. Tablet Mode/Keyboard for All Users Touch screen virtual keyboard

On screen keyboard not working in Windows 10 tablet mode

Hi Gary,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Let me help you.

I suggest you to perform the following troubleshooting steps and check if it helps. Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Right click on the Task bar and select ShowTouch Keyboard Button.

• Open the Keyboard and close it (just to check if it’s working).

• Next click on Action center and select
      Tablet Mode.

• Once you are in Tablet mode, again Right click on the
      Task bar and select Show Touch Keyboard Button.

• Open the Key board and check if it’s working in Tablet mode. Next check if it’s available on the task bar in both desktop and tablet mode.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Aswin_Anand, Mar 2, 2023
Thema:

Tablet Mode/Keyboard for All Users Touch screen virtual keyboard

1. Tablet Mode/Keyboard for All Users Touch screen virtual keyboard - Similar Threads - Tablet Mode Keyboard

2. Tablet Mode/Keyboard for All Users Touch screen virtual keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tablet Mode/Keyboard for All Users Touch screen virtual keyboard: Hi all,I have an issue with touch screen virtual keyboard not On screen keyboard, that in one user tablet it's perfectly fine but on two users tablet the layout is little bit differnet.The tablets are identically.Is there any config in registry that i can change that change...
  3. can't type " with the tablet mode on screen keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't type " with the tablet mode on screen keyboard: it does work when i set my keyboard layout from "eng - intl" to "eng - de", but that is obviously not a proper solution. i like having multiple keyboard layouts and my onscreen keyboard should just follow them.the non tablet mode onscreen keyboard does just that....
  4. can't type " with the tablet mode on screen keyboard

can't type " with the tablet mode on screen keyboard: it does work when i set my keyboard layout from "eng - intl" to "eng - de", but that is obviously not a proper solution. i like having multiple keyboard layouts and my onscreen keyboard should just follow them.the non tablet mode onscreen keyboard does just that....
  5. Tablet Mode/Keyboard for All Users

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tablet Mode/Keyboard for All Users: Hey everyone, so I've currently got a tablet that I am setting up for disabled users around my workplace and I've run into a bit of an issue.By default, the setting that enables the use of the tablet mode screen keyboard is off by default and seems to only be configurable on...
  6. Tablet Mode/Keyboard for All Users

Tablet Mode/Keyboard for All Users: Hey everyone, so I've currently got a tablet that I am setting up for disabled users around my workplace and I've run into a bit of an issue.By default, the setting that enables the use of the tablet mode screen keyboard is off by default and seems to only be configurable on...
  7. Tablet screen keyboard while not in tablet mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Tablet screen keyboard while not in tablet mode: I have an HP Envy X360. Until recently I could turn on the tablet on-screen keyboard while it was functioning as a laptop. This was really useful as I have arm injuries and sometimes I can barely type. The swipe function was great. Since I did a fresh install of windows this...
  8. Keyboard & Tablet Mode

Keyboard & Tablet Mode: My computer is an HP Spectre and I have two questions: 1) I'm trying get my keyboard to disable when I'm in tablet mode, because whenever I hit a key it messes up what I'm doing. How can I easily disable my keyboard without uninstalling it? 2) My keyboard makes sounds when...
  9. touch keyboard in tablet mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    touch keyboard in tablet mode: When I am in tablet mode on my surface (without the keyboard attached), and i proceed to activate the on-screen touch keyboard, it doesn't activate when i touch it or prompt it. I would appreciate any feedback on that issue. Thanks...
  10. Keyboard and touch pad not working after using as tablet mode

Keyboard and touch pad not working after using as tablet mode: I have a toshiba convertible laptop, I was using it in both laptop mode and tablet mode. Suddenly after converting from tablet mode to laptop mode the keyboard and touch pad stopped working in windows. The keyboard is functional and working in bios I am able to change the...