Windows 10: tablet mode not working with multiple monitors

Discus and support tablet mode not working with multiple monitors in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Im using a 2in1 laptop where tablet mode activates without issues when i flip the screen. But for some reason, when i have a second display connected,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by GerritNocker, Mar 20, 2023.

1. tablet mode not working with multiple monitors

Im using a 2in1 laptop where tablet mode activates without issues when i flip the screen. But for some reason, when i have a second display connected, tablet mode doesnt activate for the laptop screen. Is there any way to change this behavior or at least manually toggle tablet mode?

:)

GerritNocker, Mar 20, 2023

2. No tablet mode with multiple monitors connected

Touch input works fine with multiple monitors, you just have to map the panel to the specific screen. That's not the problem, the tablet mode not being accessible on multiple monitors is.

03digitaleclipse, Mar 22, 2023
  3. No tablet mode with multiple monitors connected

The tablet mode does not work even with multiple touch monitors... I will be downgrading back to windows 8.1 because of this!

03digitaleclipse, Mar 22, 2023
  4. tablet mode not working with multiple monitors

No tablet mode with multiple monitors connected

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 family. I would be happy to assist you.

From the description provided, I understand that the tablet mode could not be started when multiple monitors are attached to the computer.

As an initial troubleshooting, I would suggest you to follow these steps to run the troubleshooter:

a) Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.

b) Click on Troubleshooting
    tab.

c) Click on view all option on the upper left corner.

d) Select the Hardware and Device
    options from the list.

e) Click Next to run the Hardware and Device
    Troubleshooter.

Kindly keep us posted on the status of the issue. If it still persists, please do let us know and we would be happy to help you further.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Mar 22, 2023
Thema:

tablet mode not working with multiple monitors

1. tablet mode not working with multiple monitors - Similar Threads - tablet mode working

2. tablet mode not working with multiple monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    tablet mode not working with multiple monitors: Im using a 2in1 laptop where tablet mode activates without issues when i flip the screen. But for some reason, when i have a second display connected, tablet mode doesnt activate for the laptop screen. Is there any way to change this behavior or at least manually toggle...
  3. Tablet Mode Is Not Working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tablet Mode Is Not Working: In My Laptop Having Windows 10 Tablet Mode Is Not Working In Windows Action Center tablat Mode Is Disabled and In Setting There Is no Switch For Toggling Tablet Mode On-Off How Can I Solved This Problem...
  4. Win 10 Multiple Displays with Tablet Mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win 10 Multiple Displays with Tablet Mode: I am connecting my Ipad to my Win 10 system using Duet. Is it possible to have the Ipad running in Win 10 Tablet mode while my main desktop screen is not? submitted by /u/chopowski [link] [comments]...
  5. Tablet mode not working

Tablet mode not working: when i enable tablet mode on my computer the touch screen does not work. i don't know how to fix it. i have a Lenovo ideapad 130S https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tablet-mode-not-working/7797e907-218e-4824-a7a1-ef3d0d26fa86
  6. Tablet Mode don't work

Tablet Mode don't work: It's been months after I updated windows. After the update, the tablet mode doesn't work anymore. I don't know why. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tablet-mode-dont-work/c74cd507-34aa-417d-80bb-71e8fbcc21b2
  7. tablet mode with multiple displays

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    tablet mode with multiple displays: I believe this is a known issue with Windows 10 -- that tablet mode is deactivated if the computer has multiple displays. Has anyone devised a workaround?...
  8. Tablet Mode not working

Tablet Mode not working: I am unable to get my laptop to go into Tablet Mode. All it says to do is go to the Action Center and click on it. I click but it doesn't work. I am using Windows 10....
  9. Touchscreen not working in Tablet Mode

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchscreen not working in Tablet Mode: Last night the touch screen stopped working. I tried running Troubleshooting on my Dell Inspirion 13-5348 with Windows 10 but it doesn't find an issue. I rebooted. I updated all drivers and rebooted. I ran virus scans and rebooted. I ran Malware Bytes and rebooted. Any...
  10. Tablet mode not working

Tablet mode not working: Tablet mode not working on my windows 10 HP Pavilion 21 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tablet-mode-not-working/95521798-0449-4e81-801d-523a0d37c4c6