Windows 10: Tablet Mode reverts to normal mode each time the tablet is powered off or restarts

Discus and support Tablet Mode reverts to normal mode each time the tablet is powered off or restarts in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a tablet and I like to use the tablet mode. However when I restart the laptop or shut down, tablet mode, which was / IS on, is turned off. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Matthew Carter, Feb 20, 2021.

1. Tablet Mode reverts to normal mode each time the tablet is powered off or restarts

I have a tablet and I like to use the tablet mode. However when I restart the laptop or shut down, tablet mode, which was / IS on, is turned off. I have to go to Action Center each time and click "Tablet Mode" and turn it on. I don't just restart then, even so, it should "take." I work and do my tablet thing for a while and then stop.

This is my tablet:

Device name SurfaceGo1824

Microsoft Windows 10 Home in S Mode

Version 10.0.19042 Build 19042

Anything I should be doing or can do to keep Tablet Mode after I power off or restart the tablet?

Thank you.

:)

Matthew Carter, Feb 20, 2021
  2. Vinodh.V Win User

Tablet Mode doesn't automatically turn on

Hi Roice,

We suggest you to follow the below steps to make the tablet mode permanent:

• Click start and select settings.
    • Select settings and then select tablet mode.
    • Now you have different options to choose from, please choose settings that suits you.
    Hope this information helps.

Vinodh.V, Feb 20, 2021
  3. My tablet mode doesnt work

Hello,

To turn on tablet mode on Windows 10, kindly follow these steps:

• Click on Start; then select Settings.
    • Select System; then click on Tablet Mode.
    • Turn on Tablet Mode.

Regards.

Vanessa Oca, Feb 20, 2021
  4. Tablet Mode reverts to normal mode each time the tablet is powered off or restarts

How do I get back tablet mode? Problem in changing to tablet mode on Nextbook 10

Hello,

• Did you tried to turn ON the Tablet mode from Action Center?
    • Do you get any error message?
    I suggest you to try the steps below and check if this helps you in turning ON Tablet mode.

There are two options to turn ON the Tablet mode.

Option 1:

• Open Settings, and click/tap on the System icon.
    • Click/tap on Table Mode on the left side, and turn on or off
      Enable tablet mode for what you want.
    Option 2:

• Click/tap on the Action Center system icon in the taskbar notification area.
    • At the bottom of the Action Center, click/tap on the Tablet mode button to toggle it
      on (blue) or off (gray) for what you want.
    Keep us posted with the status of Tablet mode issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Feb 20, 2021
Thema:

Tablet Mode reverts to normal mode each time the tablet is powered off or restarts

1. Tablet Mode reverts to normal mode each time the tablet is powered off or restarts - Similar Threads - Tablet Mode reverts

2. tablet mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    tablet mode: I was playing genshin impact on my laptop and wanted to try it with tablet mode so I flipped the screen to turn on tablet mode the game was open so it adjusted to the screen vertically and when I switched back the game screen was stuck and don't know what to do but this is...
  3. tablet mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    tablet mode: I was playing genshin impact on my laptop and wanted to try it with tablet mode so I flipped the screen to turn on tablet mode the game was open so it adjusted to the screen vertically and when I switched back the game screen was stuck and don't know what to do but this is...
  4. Tablet Mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tablet Mode: I cant recover my desktop page. I have switched it out of tablet mode and it still only displays the start menu with apps not my desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tablet-mode/20a29ade-994b-494f-a887-b9e64b61d5fb
  5. Tablet mode

Tablet mode: My tablet mode fails to work and to enable it i need hardware and device setting which is missing .help me activate my tablet mode... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tablet-mode/2aaf82ba-acdb-4260-81b6-c754497f0888
  6. Tablet Mode

Tablet Mode: I have never been able to get my laptop into touchscreen mode. Am I doing something wrong or is my computer not touch screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tablet-mode/af397568-0c7a-43aa-b9fe-85cf8b70d855
  7. Tablet Mode

Tablet Mode: HP Stream Windows 10 home...tablet mode is on but isn't working. It worked when I first purchased the computer then just stopped. I'm afraid I hit a wrong setting...any advice??...
  8. Tablet mode

Tablet mode: Good morning, I am having an issue whereby I am not able to use my keyboard and my laptop is only functioning on tablet mode. The thing is that it does not indicate on the screen itself that the tablet mode is on but the keyboard is completely not working and I do not know...
  9. tablet mode

tablet mode: I saw my brother use the tablet mode but he does not want to tell me how I put it, they could help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tablet-mode/417db7cb-1d88-41a7-bcf4-ac007ef5a73f
  10. Tablet Mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tablet Mode: Tablet Mode doesn"t work Windows 10 64 bit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/tablet-mode/20aaec50-f38f-4066-a10f-8fa9bb6a02b7