Windows 10: Tablet mode touch screen not working

Discus and support Tablet mode touch screen not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I wanted to try using tablet mode, so I went to Settings < System < Tabletand then clicked on Change Additional Tablet settings. Next, I turned on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Derek Sm, Oct 23, 2020.

1. Derek Sm Win User

Tablet mode touch screen not working

I wanted to try using tablet mode, so I went to Settings < System < Tabletand then clicked on Change Additional Tablet settings. Next, I turned on Tablet mode. Then I pressed one of the buttons on the taskbar. Nothing happened. How come the touch screen isn't working?

:)

Derek Sm, Oct 23, 2020

2. On screen keyboard not working in Windows 10 tablet mode

Hi Gary,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Let me help you.

I suggest you to perform the following troubleshooting steps and check if it helps. Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Right click on the Task bar and select ShowTouch Keyboard Button.

• Open the Keyboard and close it (just to check if it’s working).

• Next click on Action center and select
      Tablet Mode.

• Once you are in Tablet mode, again Right click on the
      Task bar and select Show Touch Keyboard Button.

• Open the Key board and check if it’s working in Tablet mode. Next check if it’s available on the task bar in both desktop and tablet mode.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Aswin_Anand, Oct 23, 2020
  3. Tablet mode touch screen doesn't work

I have been trying to use my tablet mode but the touch screen doesn't work. I have checked and there are no HID-compliant touch screen drivers installed. Is there a way to install this driver or some other way to get the touch screen to work?

TiffanyMcMillan, Oct 23, 2020
  4. HDeal Win User

Tablet mode touch screen is not working

My windows 10 touch screen has stopped work. I have verified that Tablet mode is on. I've check for updates too. What now?

HDeal, Oct 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Tablet mode touch screen not working - Similar Threads - Tablet mode touch

2. lenovo yoga 720-15, touch screen not working in tablet mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    lenovo yoga 720-15, touch screen not working in tablet mode: touch screen doesn't work in tablet mode...help tnks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-yoga-720-15-touch-screen-not-working-in/bdac6436-85af-4996-9a43-d278c6c30c27
  3. in tablet mode my touch screen feature is not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    in tablet mode my touch screen feature is not working: After cleaning my screen one day..I noticed that my touch screen feature no longer works.....I have a laptop and I would like to know if I have broken that feature for good....can you help?...
  4. Tablet mode touch screen doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Tablet mode touch screen doesn't work: I have been trying to use my tablet mode but the touch screen doesn't work. I have checked and there are no HID-compliant touch screen drivers installed. Is there a way to install this driver or some other way to get the touch screen to work?...
  5. Fusion5 Tablet Touch Screen

Fusion5 Tablet Touch Screen: Loaded our image on the tablet with no issue other than the touchscreen will not work.....any advice....driver set is correct etc. 145785
  6. Fusion5 Tablet Touch Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Fusion5 Tablet Touch Screen: Loaded our image on the tablet with no issue other than the touchscreen will not work.....any advice....driver set is correct etc. 145785
  7. Touch screen problem in tablet mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Touch screen problem in tablet mode: I’ve had a weird problem with the tablet mode. When I open certain programs, the touch keyboard disappears after typing just one letter and I have to bring it back. When I click on just one letter it goes away again. I encountered this issue in chrome and a lot of other...
  8. Touch screen and tablet mode issue

Touch screen and tablet mode issue: Hello, I have Hp convertible 360 15 broxx and recently my hard drive died. I had it changed and now i have lost all the drivers for touch screen and tablet mode. Can you help me?...
  9. Split Screen on Tablet Mode not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Split Screen on Tablet Mode not working: I am using HP Spectre X360 13 2-in-1 and I like to use multiple screen on tablet mode. How to do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/split-screen-on-tablet-mode-not-working/5ff7b65a-3a18-47bb-b9a2-1e69b2757005
  10. touch keyboard in tablet mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    touch keyboard in tablet mode: When I am in tablet mode on my surface (without the keyboard attached), and i proceed to activate the on-screen touch keyboard, it doesn't activate when i touch it or prompt it. I would appreciate any feedback on that issue. Thanks...