Windows 10: Tablet Mode with More Than 2 Windows?

Discus and support Tablet Mode with More Than 2 Windows? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I saw a youtube video of someone using tablet mode to split tho screen 3 into three windows running vertically. When I try to do what they did (with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mxgainsflex, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Tablet Mode with More Than 2 Windows?

I saw a youtube video of someone using tablet mode to split tho screen 3 into three windows running vertically. When I try to do what they did (with the screen already split two ways, and starting a new one) I don't have the option to place the third window in between the other two; it can either go to the right or the left, but never in the middle for a total of three windows. all apps i'm testing this with are modern, and my display is 12.3 inch so it's large enough to do this… how can i put the third window in between the other two for split screen three ways?

:)

mxgainsflex, Aug 4, 2019
  2. Vinodh.V Win User

Tablet Mode doesn't automatically turn on

Hi Roice,

We suggest you to follow the below steps to make the tablet mode permanent:

• Click start and select settings.
    • Select settings and then select tablet mode.
    • Now you have different options to choose from, please choose settings that suits you.
    Hope this information helps.

Vinodh.V, Sep 29, 2019
  3. How do I get back tablet mode? Problem in changing to tablet mode on Nextbook 10

Hello,

• Did you tried to turn ON the Tablet mode from Action Center?
    • Do you get any error message?
    I suggest you to try the steps below and check if this helps you in turning ON Tablet mode.

There are two options to turn ON the Tablet mode.

Option 1:

• Open Settings, and click/tap on the System icon.
    • Click/tap on Table Mode on the left side, and turn on or off
      Enable tablet mode for what you want.
    Option 2:

• Click/tap on the Action Center system icon in the taskbar notification area.
    • At the bottom of the Action Center, click/tap on the Tablet mode button to toggle it
      on (blue) or off (gray) for what you want.
    Keep us posted with the status of Tablet mode issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Sep 29, 2019
  4. Tablet Mode with More Than 2 Windows?

Tablet mode not working in Windows 10.

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What happens when you try to turn on the tablet mode?

• Did you receive any error message?

• Did you install any third party security application?

• Which is the build currently installed on the tablet?
    As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to download and install any pending updates that needs to be installed on the computer through Windows update and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

As a work around, I suggest you to try to switch it on by following the below steps:

1. Select the horizontal stripes icon (All Apps) on the bottom left corner of the screen.

2. Select Settings on the menu.

3. Go to System and then click on Tablet Mode.

4. Turn the option ON.

5. Close the window.

Hope the information helps. Please get back to us with the required information. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

Tablet Mode with More Than 2 Windows?

1. Tablet Mode with More Than 2 Windows? - Similar Threads - Tablet Mode More

2. Switching between more than 2 monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Switching between more than 2 monitors: Hello,I'm a sound engineer, using 3 monitors stacked one on top of the other, fits super nice to my needs.My main monitor is in the middle and I often use it alone, but sometimes I need the bottom one as well, some other times I need all 3 of them, meaning that I have 3...
  3. Switching between more than 2 monitors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Switching between more than 2 monitors: Hello,I'm a sound engineer, using 3 monitors stacked one on top of the other, fits super nice to my needs.My main monitor is in the middle and I often use it alone, but sometimes I need the bottom one as well, some other times I need all 3 of them, meaning that I have 3...
  4. I think there should be more than 2 options

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I think there should be more than 2 options: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TheWindowsPro98 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/litady/i_think_there_should_be_more_than_2_options/
  5. More than 2 gpu not recognized

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    More than 2 gpu not recognized: Hi, I have a x570ud gigabyte motherboard, 8gb ram and ryzen 5, with a 256gb nvme. I bought this config, so that I could also use it for mining too, I have 2 3060ti and a 3070, I am trying to run one of the 3060 ti gpu through riser through pcie1x for mining, while the other...
  6. WIN10 Boot time more than 2 mins & No Windows logo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WIN10 Boot time more than 2 mins & No Windows logo: Hi Guys, I bought a new Lenovo L340 ideaPad 1TB HDD, 8GB Ram, i5 Gen 9, 4gb NVIDIA graphics card. The boot time for this laptop takes more than 2mins and the weird thing is after the Lenovo logo for few seconds, I am seeing black screen instead of Windows logo. No GUI...
  7. More than 3 columns in Windows Startscreen Fullscreen mode?

in Windows 10 Customization
    More than 3 columns in Windows Startscreen Fullscreen mode?: Hi, is there any way I can place 4 icon side by side without creating a new group in start screen or resizing the icons to small? Thanks in advance. [img] 145290
  8. 2 and 1 laptop tablet mode icons

2 and 1 laptop tablet mode icons: I just received my new pc today and honestly I am about to snap (or it) I forgot HOW MUCH I HATE WINDOWS 8 OR 10. My wonderful windies 7 laptop had a water damge mishap. Since I love my tablets and cell I figure why not a 2 in 1 pc ... Big stupid mistake... Im regretting...
  9. tablet mode

tablet mode: I saw my brother use the tablet mode but he does not want to tell me how I put it, they could help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tablet-mode/417db7cb-1d88-41a7-bcf4-ac007ef5a73f
  10. Wifi not working for more than 2 mins

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi not working for more than 2 mins: Hi, I have hp pavilion g6-1365ea laptop with OS: Windows 10 pro. I am fed up with ra-link 5930 built in adapter as wifi connection doesn't last more than 2-3 mins. M not sure if this is adapter issue or PC heat up issue..as it connects wifi when PC is cool..it gets heated up...