Windows 10: tablet mode with multiple displays

Discus and support tablet mode with multiple displays in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I believe this is a known issue with Windows 10 -- that tablet mode is deactivated if the computer has multiple displays. Has anyone devised a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by dobransky, Apr 12, 2019.

1. dobransky Win User

tablet mode with multiple displays

I believe this is a known issue with Windows 10 -- that tablet mode is deactivated if the computer has multiple displays. Has anyone devised a workaround?

:)

dobransky, Apr 12, 2019
  2. Vinodh.V Win User

Tablet Mode doesn't automatically turn on

Hi Roice,

We suggest you to follow the below steps to make the tablet mode permanent:

• Click start and select settings.
    • Select settings and then select tablet mode.
    • Now you have different options to choose from, please choose settings that suits you.
    Hope this information helps.

Vinodh.V, Apr 12, 2019
  3. tablet mode / autorate

Hi Lucien,

Tablet mode makes Windows more intuitive and easier to use with touch on devices. To turn off the auto rotate feature, refer to these steps:

• Put your device in Tablet mode.
    • Go to Settings > System > Display.
    • Look for Lock rotation of this display, then toggle it off.

Feel free to post back if you have further questions.

Lov Dollente, Apr 12, 2019
  4. tablet mode with multiple displays

keeping display on in tablet mode

Yes, the steps that we have provided will also take effect even in the laptop mode. As of the moment we do not have a separate display settings for tablet mode and laptop mode. We recommend that you submit your ideas and suggestion through our
    Feedback Hub and rest assured that we will be attending to it as soon as we can.

Let us know if you have future concerns.

Darian Tab, Apr 12, 2019
Thema:

tablet mode with multiple displays

1. tablet mode with multiple displays - Similar Threads - tablet mode multiple

2. tablet mode not working with multiple monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    tablet mode not working with multiple monitors: Im using a 2in1 laptop where tablet mode activates without issues when i flip the screen. But for some reason, when i have a second display connected, tablet mode doesnt activate for the laptop screen. Is there any way to change this behavior or at least manually toggle...
  3. tablet mode not working with multiple monitors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    tablet mode not working with multiple monitors: Im using a 2in1 laptop where tablet mode activates without issues when i flip the screen. But for some reason, when i have a second display connected, tablet mode doesnt activate for the laptop screen. Is there any way to change this behavior or at least manually toggle...
  4. Win 10 Multiple Displays with Tablet Mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win 10 Multiple Displays with Tablet Mode: I am connecting my Ipad to my Win 10 system using Duet. Is it possible to have the Ipad running in Win 10 Tablet mode while my main desktop screen is not? submitted by /u/chopowski [link] [comments]...
  5. Lenovo Miix 520 Tablet - Multiple displays

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Lenovo Miix 520 Tablet - Multiple displays: Good Afternoon, I have been issued a Lenovo Miix 520 tablet for use whilst working from home, as the company wishes to return my Lenovo T450 laptop for use elsewhere. When I was using the laptop I was able to connect my 2 LG Flatron E2411 monitors to the docking station, 1...
  6. Lenovo Miix 520 Tablet - Multiple displays

in Windows 10 Support
    Lenovo Miix 520 Tablet - Multiple displays: Good Afternoon, I have been issued a Lenovo Miix 520 tablet for use whilst working from home, as the company wishes to return my Lenovo T450 laptop for use elsewhere. When I was using the laptop I was able to connect my 2 LG Flatron E2411 monitors to the docking station, 1...
  7. Different mode on separate display (One desktop mode, another tablet mode)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Different mode on separate display (One desktop mode, another tablet mode): Is it possible to have one display with desktop mode and the second display with tablet mode? I just upgraded my laptop to Asus Zenbook Duo, which have 2 displays in one device. However, the primary bigger display doesn't have touch screen, whereas the secondary display is...
  8. Multiple selection in "touch mode" for windows tablet user

Multiple selection in "touch mode" for windows tablet user: Dear All, I have been trying to do multiple selection of files with my windows 10 tablet in touch mode (without mouse and without keyboard) in the MS file explorer. The files are pictures, which I watch in view "extra large icons" to be sure I select the correct ones....
  9. tablet mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    tablet mode: I saw my brother use the tablet mode but he does not want to tell me how I put it, they could help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tablet-mode/417db7cb-1d88-41a7-bcf4-ac007ef5a73f
  10. Tablet Mode

Tablet Mode: Tablet Mode doesn"t work Windows 10 64 bit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/tablet-mode/20aaec50-f38f-4066-a10f-8fa9bb6a02b7

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tablet mode with multiple displays

2. tablet mode multiple window

3. tablet mode even when multiple displays

4. multiple displays on samsung tablet,
  5. tablet mode RDP multiple dispalys