Windows 10: Tablet Mode

Discus and support Tablet Mode in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I own an Asus Zenbook Ux461 (flip) and for about two weeks now, my laptop won't recognise when I change to tablet mode. I have to manually do so,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PeterAhn1, Feb 2, 2019.

1. PeterAhn1 Win User

Tablet Mode

Hi,

I own an Asus Zenbook Ux461 (flip) and for about two weeks now, my laptop won't recognise when I change to tablet mode. I have to manually do so, and my settings are all on for tablet mode. Also, when I click on tablet mode and change to tablet mode, it does not disable my keyboard nor touchpad when I flip my laptop. Also, currently my "fn + f9" does not work (disabling touchpad). What are some ways to fix the tablet mode recognition? Or at least disabling my touchpad/keyboard whilst I manually go to tablet mode.

Thanks,
    Peter

:)

PeterAhn1, Feb 2, 2019
  2. Vinodh.V Win User

Tablet Mode doesn't automatically turn on

Hi Roice,

We suggest you to follow the below steps to make the tablet mode permanent:

• Click start and select settings.
    • Select settings and then select tablet mode.
    • Now you have different options to choose from, please choose settings that suits you.
    Hope this information helps.

Vinodh.V, Feb 2, 2019
  3. How do I get back tablet mode? Problem in changing to tablet mode on Nextbook 10

Hello,

• Did you tried to turn ON the Tablet mode from Action Center?
    • Do you get any error message?
    I suggest you to try the steps below and check if this helps you in turning ON Tablet mode.

There are two options to turn ON the Tablet mode.

Option 1:

• Open Settings, and click/tap on the System icon.
    • Click/tap on Table Mode on the left side, and turn on or off
      Enable tablet mode for what you want.
    Option 2:

• Click/tap on the Action Center system icon in the taskbar notification area.
    • At the bottom of the Action Center, click/tap on the Tablet mode button to toggle it
      on (blue) or off (gray) for what you want.
    Keep us posted with the status of Tablet mode issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Feb 2, 2019
  4. Tablet Mode

My tablet mode doesnt work

Hello,

To turn on tablet mode on Windows 10, kindly follow these steps:

• Click on Start; then select Settings.
    • Select System; then click on Tablet Mode.
    • Turn on Tablet Mode.

Regards.

Vanessa Oca, Feb 2, 2019
Thema:

Tablet Mode

1. Tablet Mode - Similar Threads - Tablet Mode

2. Tablet Mode Question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Tablet Mode Question: Super simple, but is there any way to hide the Close, Maximise, and Minimise buttons for every app in Tablet Mode without the use of a third-party program? submitted by /u/17najeco [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hieyd7/tablet_mode_question/
  3. Lenovo C940 does not run in tablet mode with Photoshop?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lenovo C940 does not run in tablet mode with Photoshop?: Does anyone have a similar problem? The Lenovo C940 is virtually brand new and I have Photoshop (latest version, Adobe CC) installed. On the laptop, everything can be done with it, but when I "flip" the laptop and use it as a tablet over the screen, not only is the...
  4. cannot pull up hidden task bar in desktop mode, but can in tablet mode.

in Windows 10 Customization
    cannot pull up hidden task bar in desktop mode, but can in tablet mode.: I cannot pull up the hidden task bar in the desktop mode on my windows touch screen, but it works perfect in the tablet mode. . . Personal opinion: I don't like the tablet mode. I have always hated live tiles. There is a reason Windows 8 died. Shoving those miserable...
  5. French keyboard's layout is not working right in tablet mode

French keyboard's layout is not working right in tablet mode: I added the only French AZERTY keyboard available under the Windows 10 language setting, but the touch screen keyboard in the tablet mode[ATTACH]doesn't seem to be this installed keyboard. For example, if I type the three rows on the touch keyboard see the screen shot, I...
  6. A PC is presenting in Tablet Mode - I need to it to be in Desktop Mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A PC is presenting in Tablet Mode - I need to it to be in Desktop Mode: I am helping a friend who has a PC working in Tablet Mode even though I have made all the correct configurations in Settings to make it work in Desktop Mode. Can anyone help me move forward with this situation to help me return this computer to Desktop Mode. In System I set...
  7. tablet mode

tablet mode: Hello, I can't use tablet mode for some reason, I can turn it on but when I do it still doesn't touch the screen, is there something that I need to do or is it something wrong with my laptop??...
  8. Tablet Mode

Tablet Mode: Hello I bought a new Laptop LAPTOP-BKJCJR9M the Device ID 3DE2A4B8-0015-41F4-B760-C0A101065168 and the Product ID is 00327-30745-22065-AAOEM I turned on the Tablet mode. And now I can't switch it off. I did try the advice that was on the web example: click or tap the START...
  9. Tablet mode

Tablet mode: My tablet mode keeps turning on and I tried turning it off but its not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tablet-mode/3292252d-a3ea-49d1-9e82-b832ad2cbee2
  10. On-Screen Keyboard: Home and End Buttons- Where Are They? Can I Use it in not-Tablet Mode?

On-Screen Keyboard: Home and End Buttons- Where Are They? Can I Use it in not-Tablet Mode?: Hey everybody, I was wondering if there is a way to maybe customize the on-screen keyboard to include the keys you prefer; I personally appreciate the Home and End keys greatly on the hardware keyboard. Also, is there a way to make the touch keyboard come up in non-Tablet...